Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corruptible CS:GO Game  (Read 1518 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:58:15 AM

You can invest 50$ for example and bet 100$. With an odd around 2x you get a good profit easily. Its other thing if u bet 300$.
On the other question, this is stable tram formation and they cant kick him. There are only good players and if there is no teamwork the team fails. This is e-sports guys. Smiley
If the Op is telling the truth then I am sure that his friend is well aware of all consequences of throwing a match.
No one will be so stupid to throw a match for couple hundreds dollars, when prospect of longer career is an eventuality.
So I expect this is some 3rd grade team, already doomed to lose all the matches they play, so the odds would be really bad.
Thats what im thinking too on which hes friend might belong to a third tier type of tournament because sabotaging a particular game on $500 isnt to convincing for me thats hes a good player and he must be on the top tier and paying up for fixed matches are too risky we wont know if he would sabotage or not because plans will really change or shall we say he does have plan with other guys want him to win the game. How about that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
housefever (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

You can invest 50$ for example and bet 100$. With an odd around 2x you get a good profit easily. Its other thing if u bet 300$.
On the other question, this is stable tram formation and they cant kick him. There are only good players and if there is no teamwork the team fails. This is e-sports guys. Smiley
If the Op is telling the truth then I am sure that his friend is well aware of all consequences of throwing a match.
No one will be so stupid to throw a match for couple hundreds dollars, when prospect of longer career is an eventuality.
So I expect this is some 3rd grade team, already doomed to lose all the matches they play, so the odds would be really bad.

Yes he knows the consequences of throwing a game, this is true, but how are they going to know hat he made it on purpouse?Nothing will happen to his career if noone understands what happens. And no he is not playing in a 3rd grade team who is doomed to lose all the matches. As i said the odd is good enough. Smiley
housefever (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:12:30 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 12:24:07 PM by housefever

Thats what im thinking too on which hes friend might belong to a third tier type of tournament because sabotaging a particular game on $500 isnt to convincing for me thats hes a good player and he must be on the top tier and paying up for fixed matches are too risky we wont know if he would sabotage or not because plans will really change or shall we say he does have plan with other guys want him to win the game. How about that?
Yes he is not a top tier player but I am ensuring u the odds are going to be good. if we successfully get the money to give him. Its very simple because I know the guy from a long long time.
HKGolden

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

Hello everyone, I have a friend who is playing CS:GO professionally. He is attempting to tournaments which you can bet on. He is ready to fail his team in one game for money. We can bet on that game and I was wondering if some of you is interested in this. Let me know guys Roll Eyes

Kind of cheating, I think should better stay in secret.
why you make a post here i/o just betting it by your own/ with some frds only?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

I've just talked with the dude, he wants 500$ to sabotage the game. I gave him 250$ but I dont have more money in me currently. Need investors now to get this game loosed and earn some fast profits.
Your friend can sabotage game and bet against himself if he wants.

Only thing i see in your post is: "I am newbie and i hope someone is stupid enough to give me 250$"
HKGolden

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:21:36 PM

I've just talked with the dude, he wants 500$ to sabotage the game. I gave him 250$ but I dont have more money in me currently. Need investors now to get this game loosed and earn some fast profits.

Only thing i see in your post is: "I am newbie and i hope someone is stupid enough to give me 250$"

OP, you just make this post fishy now.
As the above said, why can't your frd (or you) ask others to bet on his game.
You are the one asking money to your friend and help him to bet, not giving money to him.
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

This thing is not really good.Throwing your team just for money?But it is quite interesting though lol.If throwing that game by your friend will be succesful and you bet on the enemy team then you will make serious profit.But i think this is just to trick bettors to raise up the odds from the other team

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:46:14 PM

OP, you just make this post fishy now.
As the above said, why can't your frd (or you) ask others to bet on his game.
You are the one asking money to your friend and help him to bet, not giving money to him.

As he said he dont have enough funds to give on his friend thats why hes seeking for potential partnership on this forum which would support on the funds but i think no one would really fall for this and $250 is no joke amount of money,maybe it maybe small for some but for me its already huge..This idea would work because sabotage the game possibly give decent amounts but the turst would be the main issue with this one.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

Yes he is not a top tier player but I am ensuring u the odds are going to be good. if we successfully get the money to give him. Its very simple because I know the guy from a long long time.
That would really be hard if you just state here that you know that guy for a very long and you are sure that we can make money.You are not minding on showing some stats of games of your friends which would somehow convince us to your story and might help you out but now you are just telling this idea without strong proofs or visuals then it would be hard.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

OP this is only I can say,

..your suggestions is a nice way to scammed people here. You will introduced a deal like that without any assurance for those who wants to ride that they will make money? What do you think of people here? Noobs? Do you think it's easy to just give you the money without any assurance?

Enough of the questions guys. His answer is USELESS since no matter how true his statement, how come OP can give the money to the community? Just use your $250 OP by yourself and gained profit by solo.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:21:45 PM

Hello everyone, I have a friend who is playing CS:GO professionally. He is attempting to tournaments which you can bet on, and I was wondering if some of you is interested in this. Let me know guys Roll Eyes

So you are saying that your friend will sell the game for money? Well it has happened before even in real sport games like basketball, soccer and other sports. I just don't support it as it actually will just destroy the value of the player or team. But if its just like occasional, then it would easily pass for a bad game.

Yes friend, but this is not real sport, its easier here. If noone understand what happened they will just think that his game is bad. If everything is alright we can continue make money from that schedule

Hmm, it's still kinda the same. By the way, what are you getting out of this? Are you going to get paid as well? How do we know that you are really offering something real? Can you offer a vouch for everybody here so that we can test whether your friend is real? It not like we will just blindly trust your with our money.
housefever (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

Guys as I said I don't have enough funds to buy this game, if u read my replies you will see that I invested everything. If I find an investor maybe I will consider to post the earnings here to proove all of you that I dont find joy in scamming you. I am posting here for help, if noone helps me I will take a loan and invest in this. Wink
Its not said that u have to invest all the money. There is an option that 5 people to invest 50$ and we wil gain together. Anyway I can't make you do it, so its your choise. Waiting for you guys, be brave money likes it.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:03:50 PM

Guys as I said I don't have enough funds to buy this game, if u read my replies you will see that I invested everything. If I find an investor maybe I will consider to post the earnings here to proove all of you that I dont find joy in scamming you. I am posting here for help, if noone helps me I will take a loan and invest in this. Wink
Its not said that u have to invest all the money. There is an option that 5 people to invest 50$ and we wil gain together. Anyway I can't make you do it, so its your choise. Waiting for you guys, be brave money likes it.

Still nothing convincing that you will not just run away with 5 x $50 investment for information of a possible rigged game. Since, first off you are a newbie in this forum, you have no trust to really back up what you are saying. If you offer something like this, then you will likely get turned down. Probably if the guy you are talking about would agree to escrow the fund then people will likely join your soiree.
housefever (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:15:14 PM

Still nothing convincing that you will not just run away with 5 x $50 investment for information of a possible rigged game. Since, first off you are a newbie in this forum, you have no trust to really back up what you are saying. If you offer something like this, then you will likely get turned down. Probably if the guy you are talking about would agree to escrow the fund then people will likely join your soiree.

Yes I agree with you buddy. I've been scammed a lot of times. After the game I will post proofs over here, to get you trust. Maybe after that we can work together on some greater projects. Best regards.  Smiley
housefever (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:44:21 AM

Still looking for someone to invest in this. Smiley
HKGolden

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

Just got 1 question, as your friend is going to 'troll' his teammate, but what if their team still can win?
AFAIK, CS:GO is 5v5, so his member(s) maybe still can carry his team even he is trolling, who knows.
so will you get the money/investment back from ur frd if really his team win at the end?
housefever (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:31:51 AM

Just got 1 question, as your friend is going to 'troll' his teammate, but what if their team still can win?
AFAIK, CS:GO is 5v5, so his member(s) maybe still can carry his team even he is trolling, who knows.
so will you get the money/investment back from ur frd if really his team win at the end?

Yes, I've just talked to him and if something like this happens, he will give me the money back, and I will make a full refund of all of you, but this is probably impossible since there are only pro players and as I said to win every single game the team must be in really good shape. If one of them is not playing at its best its very hard. Other teams are not weak also, this is professional CS:GO there is no big difference in their skills.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:09:44 AM

Yes, I've just talked to him and if something like this happens, he will give me the money back, and I will make a full refund of all of you, but this is probably impossible since there are only pro players and as I said to win every single game the team must be in really good shape. If one of them is not playing at its best its very hard. Other teams are not weak also, this is professional CS:GO there is no big difference in their skills.

How about this, we escrow the funds for this and your friend gets paid when he does sell out the game? If we just rely on your word, this will not really push through since no one will trust you with any amount of money.
housefever (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:12:44 PM

Okay I agree with this, but I will need serious people who will pay after that. I think its equal that way.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:49:59 PM

I think you will do this:

You will take 500$ and give your prediction of game.
If game ends as you predicted, than everyone will win and you will take that 500$.
If you fail to predict the game, everyone will lose money and you will just return 500$.

Your story is one big lie.

Guys don't fall on this trick. It's the same shit as all the other "pm me for fixed game" posts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: