Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE faucet script] FaucetCMS - the most USER-FRIENDLY faucet script!  (Read 12621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikser64 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:47:20 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:53:23 PM by mikser64

Hi, everyone! Want to introduce my own faucet script. Actually it'a a bit more than faucet script. Cool

Key features:

-BTC/DOGE/ETH support
-FaucetHUB and FaucetSystem support (both can be used in the same time)
-SolveMedia, reCAPTCHA, BitCaptcha integration
-Minin faucet ability (via WebMinePool.com)
-WebMinePool and CoinHive hidden miners integration
-BTC.ms, shorte.st, mellowads shortlink services integrated
-Extended statistics stores info about every claim (time, ip, btc address, browser user-agent, system language, if claim is unsuccessful - stores info about error).
-Easy stats navigation: by date, by IP, bu btc address, etc
-You can hold/ban IPs or BTC addresses
-TOR\VPN protection
-antiADBLOCK
-One claim per one IP
-Google analytics integration
-Both instant or cumulative kinds of faucet
-Manual payouts + personal witdrawal limits for trusted users
-Simple installer
-All standard features like min\max reward, ref bonuces, timer, showing faucet balance, etc.

The greatest advantage of the script is his super-easy management. It has simple installer and EXTREEMLY userfriendly dashboard, which allows you to do everything - from placing ad\content in any place and setting up every detail to inserting custom js code or editing head menu.
Admin panel allows you to do EVERYTHING without touching code in the files.

In the nearest plans going to add some automation into the script for smart bans, add xapo wallet integration, add improved antibot links and some addons like dices or something like this.

Current version: 0.9.8 (from 27.09.2017)

Few bitcoin faucets working on my script (all are up, last check - 28.09.2017):
Coins4Days
www.freebitcoin4you.com
onlinejobcentral.info
xtensatoshi.com
getbtccoin.ga

Learn more and download: deep64.com
Live demo faucet: deep64.com/faucet (now seted up for 30-125 satoshi every 24 hours with withdraw limit - 600 satoshi).
Admin screenshots interactive preview: deep64.com/demo
Other layouts:
yellow-green
blue
silver

Devrawl's detailed review + HOW TO INSTALL (eng)
How to by Bazilio (rus)

Your help with script improvement such as bug reporting, errors finding, new ideas, suggestions, etc will be appreciated. Wink
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or issues here or (for faster responce) via email support@deep64.com

Note: key files are crypted, so some hostings can mistakenly identify them as suspicious. Don't worry about that. (Why I did this? Script is free, but I'm getting some revenue from fees, so I don't want ppl to simply delete function responsible for fee sending. If you want to decrease fee, or get source codes, plese contact me)
Note: script is free, but takes small fee for every claim. From 3 satoshi per claim (if claim amount <100 satoshi) to 6 satoshi (for amounts bigger than 200 satoshi).

P.S. I'm an experienced backend developer, so if you want to order some code, or have interesting propositions of cooperating or something else - contact me: mikser@deep64.com
P.P.S. Until there is no automated banhammer there is only captcha and antitor\vpn bot protection, so be patient with your claim stats.
P.P.P.S. Sorry if my english is not enough good.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:03:48 PM

You know people who are smart can decrypt files and just take out the code responsible for the fee

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

You know people who are smart can decrypt files and just take out the code responsible for the fee
Yes, I know that it's not a panacea. But will add some pain in the ass for people who want's to cheat developer. As I told, if someone want's discuss fee amount, or get script without fee, he can contact me privately.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

"VPN/Tor is not allowed" i am not using any thing to fake ip -.- or cheat
vodaljepa

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

Yes, I know that it's not a panacea. But will add some pain in the ass for people who want's to cheat developer. As I told, if someone want's discuss fee amount, or get script without fee, he can contact me privately.

I am interested to buy it without the fee, PM me the price please

Thanks

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

Can you send me your ip in PM?

Cassielvandisse

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

This script can be integrated with url shortener?
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

You want your own shortener with your domain name? Or use third party?
If the problem long referal link - I'm going to make it much shorter in a next few updates.

Also. UPDATE: added ability to whitelist IPs which doesn't pass VPN\TOR check, but valid.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 09:45:31 PM

You want your own shortener with your domain name? Or use third party?
If the problem long referal link - I'm going to make it much shorter in a next few updates.
I expect he is asking if a paid URL shortener can be added which can boost the user's reward if they follow the link. It's not too difficult to implement.

For anyone interested in the exact fee structure, here is how it works:

if(reward is less than 100 satoshi)
     fee is 3 satoshi
if(reward is less than 150 satoshi)
     fee is 4 satoshi
if(reward is less than 200 satoshi)
     fee is 5 satoshi
if(reward is more than 200 satoshi)
     fee is 6 satoshi

I can't say I much agree with how you obfuscated the code, but I can see why you saw it as necessary. It's not difficult to get around regardless, so shouldn't pose much of an issue.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:58:59 PM

I expect he is asking if a paid URL shortener can be added which can boost the user's reward if they follow the link. It's not too difficult to implement.

Got this. Will add in a few updates. Any suggestion about best platforms? ad f.ly?

For anyone interested in the exact fee structure, here is how it works:

if(reward is less than 100 satoshi)
     fee is 3 satoshi
if(reward is less than 150 satoshi)
     fee is 4 satoshi
if(reward is less than 200 satoshi)
     fee is 5 satoshi
if(reward is more than 200 satoshi)
     fee is 6 satoshi

I can't say I much agree with how you obfuscated the code, but I can see why you saw it as necessary. It's not difficult to get around regardless, so shouldn't pose much of an issue.
As I told before - nothing complicated for the right person, but at least will help from script kiddies(?). That's why I didn't spend time with featured obfuscators, because it is not worth it.

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 12:07:21 AM

Got this. Will add in a few updates. Any suggestion about best platforms? ad f.ly?
IMO it would be best to perhaps make an endpoint that confirms the link has been clicked and then allow the user to select whatever URL shortening service they want. If you want some default providers however, I've been paid from both adfly and shorte.st in the past.
Scammer_Detector

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:23:02 AM

Warning: Use this script at your own risk.

Points to be noted:
  => It's not open source, the script is encrypted. So, if he hide any exploit or backdoor in this script, you won't find it.
  => User is newbie.
  => Topic is self moderated.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:12:29 PM

Hi, everyone! Want to introduce my own faucet script. Actually it'a a bit more than faucet script. Cool

Here it is some information:
-snip-
Hi there. For some reason the admin demo is not loading for me, and when i try to see the faucet, it tells me my IP is blocked. I'm pretty sure i wasn't using a VPN, Do you maybe have some screenshots or a mirror of your design/layout/site?

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

As with any script.

It's not open source, the script is encrypted. So, if he hide any exploit or backdoor in this script, you won't find it.
As has been said earlier in the thread, the script can easily be decrypted to see all of the code behind it. I haven't personally found anything suspicious when I looked through it, however I did not look in detail and only really looked at the claiming/withdrawing parts of the script.

User is newbie.
Irrelevant.

Topic is self moderated.
I can't say I much understand this either, though providing that he doesn't delete any comments such as yours then everything should be fine.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

User is newbie.
Topic is self moderated.
I can't say I much understand this either, though providing that he doesn't delete any comments such as yours then everything should be fine.
Actually these two things are connected Smiley I clicked "moderate topic", because I thought there is some sense in it. I would gladly disable this (because ppl really can be worry about that), but can't. Will try ask moderators.

Points to be noted:
  => It's not open source, the script is encrypted. So, if he hide any exploit or backdoor in this script, you won't find it.
  => User is newbie.
  => Topic is self moderated.
Well, your words make sense, but I just did not hide nothing suspicious there. That's it.
Actually you are newbie too Wink

Hi there. For some reason the admin demo is not loading for me, and when i try to see the faucet, it tells me my IP is blocked. I'm pretty sure i wasn't using a VPN, Do you maybe have some screenshots or a mirror of your design/layout/site?
Hello, seems your IP is blacklisted by nastyhosts (using them to detect bad IPs, also), please provide your IP in PM, I will whitelist you.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 02:16:40 AM

Update:
-Added manual payouts
-Added personal withdraw threshold for "trusted" users. If faucet is accumulative, you can set up personal minimal withdraw.
-Added fields for JS adding. No needs to edit view files now. If you want to add google analttics code, ads code or anything else,
there are few places for this. Simply add your code via admin.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:11:00 AM

Update:
-Simplifed instalation process (currently in beta, please let me know if will be any issues). Now after files uploading just visit "http://youdomain.com/install.php" and fill the form
-Claims table layout fixes
-Removed unnecessary JS which done false-positive alert on virustotal

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

youre faucet script is free or not frend
and support payment use xapo or not, because is use xapo sending same xapo account without fee
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

youre faucet script is free or not frend
and support payment use xapo or not, because is use xapo sending same xapo account without fee

Hi. Xapo is not implemented yet. Should be in a next few updates (less than a week, I think).
Script is free, but takes fee to the owner (me) for every successed claim (3-6 satoshi).

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Fix update:
-Fixed false-posotove virustotal alert in payment_system.php file
-Fixed wrong admin login redirection after incorrect password
-Reworked way to display withdraw button for users with personal withdraw limit
-Simplified google analytics integration
-Improved simple install alerts

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

Added few coloured templates.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 01:33:01 AM

Updated description a bit, hope now it's clearer.
Don't forget to contact me here or via email(support@deep64.com) if you'll have any questions or need help.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:52:19 PM

This is a great boost to the faucet world, and a great way for some BTC noobies to learn about Bitcoin in the long run. Ever thought about reaching out to FaucetHUB admin mexicantarget to integrate some sort of licensing agreement (in place of the per-claim fee) to package this and host it from a FaucetHUB official repository? There's a double-benefit to this for both you, as the script developer, as well as for mexicantarget to easily provide a out-of-box solution for faucet owners.

I'm sure mexicantarget can vouch for your code if you provide the decryption for him, as well, which can be an added bonus for you.

Thanks for this; and I speak on my own behalf when I say that you're a very welcomed addition to the BTC micro-earning/faucet community Smiley You're gonna do some big things if you continue on with this Smiley

Good luck!

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:46:33 AM

This is a great boost to the faucet world, and a great way for some BTC noobies to learn about Bitcoin in the long run. Ever thought about reaching out to FaucetHUB admin mexicantarget to integrate some sort of licensing agreement (in place of the per-claim fee) to package this and host it from a FaucetHUB official repository? There's a double-benefit to this for both you, as the script developer, as well as for mexicantarget to easily provide a out-of-box solution for faucet owners.

I'm sure mexicantarget can vouch for your code if you provide the decryption for him, as well, which can be an added bonus for you.

Thanks for this; and I speak on my own behalf when I say that you're a very welcomed addition to the BTC micro-earning/faucet community Smiley You're gonna do some big things if you continue on with this Smiley

Good luck!
Very thank you for your words. I'll PM you with a some questions if you don't mind. I really appreciate such kind words Smiley

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

Good luck!
Very thank you for your words. I'll PM you with a some questions if you don't mind. I really appreciate such kind words Smiley

I've been out of the faucet game for over a year now, so I may not be the expert at the moment; at one point, I was on track to provide a resource website for the best ways to earn bitcoin for free, and faucets were going to be a big part of that site. However, that never materialized, as life had other plans for me, but I still take interest in finding new faucets...

Feel free to shoot me any questions you have; I've tried every type of faucet out there, and I know what my referrals and I prefer when it comes to crypto faucets.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

Update:
-Shorten links service https://shorte.st/ added for beta testing
-Bonus for shorten link view can be set up via admin panel
-New templates img displaying fixed

kiranrh

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

Very Nice Dude.. Im going to use this script.  Smiley

kiranrh

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:35:13 PM

Can I have your skype? Im getting some error while installing the script.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

Can I have your skype? Im getting some error while installing the script.
Wrote you in PM.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

Hotfix:
-Fixed setup database error
-Fixed incorrect rewrite mode on godaddy hostings (^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L,QSA] replaced with ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L,QSA])
-Messages library name fix

Download

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:47:24 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 08:58:01 PM by mexicantarget

@mikser64,

what's your username on faucethub?

@Joe, thanks Smiley
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

@mikser64,
what's your username on faucethub?
PMed you

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

Going on a small trip for a 4 days. So next update will be in a week (approx).
Still will be available via email - support@deep64.com

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

Where are you claiming from? Sometimes, faucets use a blacklist of IP addresses that block IP's based on countries that are known for bot activity.

khaledo

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

Very good script, I try it on my site here:
https://faucet4bitcoin.in
There's a problem with ads from sites like:
adalso.com
adhitz.com
adbit.biz
Ads not working
Can you fix this?
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

Very good script, I try it on my site here:
https://faucet4bitcoin.in
There's a problem with ads from sites like:
adalso.com
adhitz.com
adbit.biz
Ads not working
Can you fix this?

adalso is scam
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

Hey, guys. I'm back. Going to continue working aroud script. Will do next updates in a 3-4 days.

PMed everyone who had quiestiones or problems.

Feel free to ask if there are any questions.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

Hotfix:
-Shortlinks displaying fixed
-Missing templates added into last build

Download

claimbitcointop.org

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:58:13 PM

Sounds soo far a good script and well it might be usefull considering the huge number of bots that are draining all days faucets, i hope with this script people can monetize their traffic and run their faucets for a long time.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

Sounds soo far a good script and well it might be usefull considering the huge number of bots that are draining all days faucets, i hope with this script people can monetize their traffic and run their faucets for a long time.
Hi! Thanks for your words. Since script is not popular yet, mostly working about featuring. But have few good security ideas to implement within few weeks.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:46:53 PM

Mistakenly placed old index.html file into last build. If someone gets "Coming soon" page right after install simply delete index.html (not index.php).

xnd

Activity: 297

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

Hello

Any updates on this?

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 10:26:50 PM

Hello

Any updates on this?
Hi. I'm a bit busy. In next update gona add one or two shortlinks services and rework rewards from them a bit. Hope in a 2-3 days.

xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

mellow and prol.ink maybe? short se has a very low payout and zap.in only counts unique visitors per day (which is profitable only for faucets with 1 claim / 24 h)

xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

updates?Smiley

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

updates?Smiley
I though that gonna release something this week, but got swamped (on my main work).
I didn't forget about script. But have no time for it right now. Hope will deal with main troubles within a weekend and will find some time to make few updates.

zanzoruz

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

can i use faucetsytem for microwallet?
maybe change faucethub for faucetsystem.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 01:39:47 AM

Can you add offer-walle, check my faucet under my profile for reference. by the way how much you get as revenue from fees?  

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 09:53:56 PM

Hey, guys. Finally I found some time to do update.
Update:
-Added FaucetSystem microwallet (now you can use 3 microwallets on one faucet at the same time). This currently in beta, so please let me know if you'll find any issues.
-Added mellow.ads shortlink service integration
-Added Prol.Ink shotrlink service integration
-Reworked rewarding system for shortlinks clicking. Now codes are storing in cookies.
-Added ability tou use ALL shortlinks at the same time (shorte.st, prol.ink, mellowads). So user can get triple reward if he gonna use all systems.

Download

Glad to inform you that it's available in current update.

Can you add offer-walle, check my faucet under my profile for reference. by the way how much you get as revenue from fees?  
Yep, I'm going to add some offerwalls in future.
As for the fees, here minifrij wrote exact grid https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1876838.msg18661583#msg18661583

alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

Hey, guys. Finally I found some time to do update.
Update:
-Added FaucetSystem microwallet (now you can use 3 microwallets on one faucet at the same time). This currently in beta, so please let me know if you'll find any issues.
-Added mellow.ads shortlink service integration
-Added Prol.Ink shotrlink service integration
-Reworked rewarding system for shortlinks clicking. Now codes are storing in cookies.
-Added ability tou use ALL shortlinks at the same time (shorte.st, prol.ink, mellowads). So user can get triple reward if he gonna use all systems.

Download

Glad to inform you that it's available in current update.

Yep, I'm going to add some offerwalls in future.
As for the fees, here minifrij wrote exact grid https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1876838.msg18661583#msg18661583
Nice updates... Thank you for adding ProLink... Smiley
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

what site host do you recommend to put my faucet on?

Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

i recommend using Namecheap.com

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:13:42 PM

Iv pm you about the paid version

oh btw does it have doge and litecoin?
Replied you.
As for the litecoin and doge, it's what I'm plannin add next right as offerwalls. But not sure how fast will do this update, because swamped on my regular work a bit.

Well, as Gregc recommended - namecheap.com is good. Also can recommend godaddy.com or fozzy.com(europe located).

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:33:53 PM

i recommend using Namecheap.com
Iv pm you about the paid version

oh btw does it have doge and litecoin?
Replied you.
As for the litecoin and doge, it's what I'm plannin add next right as offerwalls. But not sure how fast will do this update, because swamped on my regular work a bit.

Well, as Gregc recommended - namecheap.com is good. Also can recommend godaddy.com or fozzy.com(europe located).

Thanks guys!

hoop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

By the way which file I can change the site title and where the logo image folder place? the faucet is freebits.pw

██████████  ██████████▄▄
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

By the way which file I can change the site title and where the logo image folder place? the faucet is freebits.pw
Path to the title:
Code:
\application\views\layout\header.php
Path to the logo:
Code:
\assets\img\logo.png

Will add ability to change it from dashboard in future versions.
Thanks for letting me know what I'm missing Wink

hoop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:07:27 AM

Path to the title:
Code:
Path to the logo:
Code:
\assets\img\logo.png

Thanks, but now my shortlink services links disappeared!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 12:14:31 PM

Path to the title:
Code:
Path to the logo:
Code:
\assets\img\logo.png

Thanks, but now my shortlink services links disappeared!
PMed you.

as seen here i can see your shorten urls

maybe Mikser64 could add some color to them? when he gets free time since it will only take 1 css line
[/b]

Well, good idea, think will do it today.

xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

Hello,

While you're at it, just a small issue: if visitor on mobile comes to home_unlogged and clicks ENTER FAUCET, the modal with captcha opens but it doesn't fit on phone screen so the Submit button is unreachable. Trying to scroll will move the page in the background, but not the modal itself. I was thinking maybe get rid of col-md-3 div from left and right and leave only captcha, a 300x280 ad under it and the submit button, all three on the same column?

Also, some thoughts on increasing the CTR of ads:

1. On home_logged, clicking the Claim button will open a modal with anti-bot links so we can add 1-2 banners between the links.
2. Clicking withdraw button will open a modal with captcha, an add banner and a withdraw button, like the one on the login page.

Thanks Smiley

xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:33:07 AM

To prevent you from searching around for it, here's the antibot link Smiley

http://www.makejar.com/Real-Anti-Bot-Links-6.00-Lite-is-out!/

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

Hey guys. There are problems with nastyhosts and you can see error using myscript. Here it is hotfix.
DOWNLOAD

Also, as for css fixes, sorry have no time.
Just adding important major fixes right now.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

Here DevRawl posted VERY NICE and detailed (with screenshots) instruction how to install my script and how to manage it.
http://coinadia.com/faucetcms-faucet-script-just-faucet/
Great job. Thanks a lot!

simon grew

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:12:27 PM

I am very hard to change the template where is the way to change the template
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

I am very hard to change the template where is the way to change the template

- download the script zip file and extract it
- you will have two folders: upload folder (there are the files you need to upload on your webserv) and templates folder.
- pick one template (for example blue, you can see screenshots with all templates here ) and upload the templates/blue/assets/css/style.css from the zip file to your webserver at assets/css/style.css . You will need to replace that file.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

Hotfix:
-Added one more VPN/TOR checking service as a reserve for nastyhosts. Will be glad if you'll report about any issues, because I'm not promoting my demofaucet and can't test it on the big amount of users.
-Fixed claiming problem on a few hostings like bluehost and hostinger.

Download

xnd, thanks for answering simon's questions.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

Minor update:
-Prol.ink shortener service API is replaced with new BTC.MS service by mexicantarget.

Download

je1977

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

hi together,

i have (had) problems under php7 and i decrypted the crypted files to fix this problem Cheesy

@mikser64

if your are the owner of this script, i`ll say.. nice job Cheesy
if you`re intressted to get a version of the php7 fixed script, plz write to me.

I`ll never share the source code of your script and the copy of the php7 Version ist absolutly free

nice greetz
je1977
je1977

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:56:47 AM

okay guys....

plz don`t contact me for any changes on the script i`m not the owner and programmer of it... and there is no way to share this with anybody, only the owner can get a copy of my changes.
datalore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:52:57 AM

HTTP ERROR 500  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
je1977

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:24:17 PM

when and where you get the error 500 ?
Which PH Version you are using.....

PLZ more info
datalore

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

PLZ more info

PHP 5.6 = ERROR 500
PHP 7.1 = ERROR 500

I was able to install it the first time and set it up. Suddenly it stopped working and error 500 appeared. I deleted everything and tried to reinstall. I can not reinstall. Error at the beginning of the installation. I tried to download the script again and reinstall. Error 500 again. On the site where you have the installation instructions someone else left in the comments that you also have this 500 error.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

PLZ more info

PHP 5.6 = ERROR 500
PHP 7.1 = ERROR 500

I was able to install it the first time and set it up. Suddenly it stopped working and error 500 appeared. I deleted everything and tried to reinstall. I can not reinstall. Error at the beginning of the installation. I tried to download the script again and reinstall. Error 500 again. On the site where you have the installation instructions someone else left in the comments that you also have this 500 error.

Hey, please contact me via email with this problem. You can find it in the first message.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

HOTFIX:
Seems old epay code slowed script too much.
-Removed old EPAY code.
-Site load speed increased.
-Optimized turned off payment systems.

Download

Fix for current users - replace only 2 files

datalore

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:11:50 PM

Nothing changed.
Still slow.
I am discouraged.
I'm thinking and looking for another script.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

Nothing changed.
Still slow.
I am discouraged.
I'm thinking and looking for another script.
Did you replaced both files?
Can you link me your faucet?

luckycoinn

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:37:12 PM

I want to try demo version, but it looks like my ip blocked, I'm not using vpn/tor
Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2055

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

malware detect , dont download this cms {HEX}php.malware.fopo.538.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

malware detect , dont download this cms {HEX}php.malware.fopo.538.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

script is sending 3 sat to developer on each claim to reward his time and enormous efforts invested into this script

the function that does that, among others, is obfuscated, basically it's encrypted  so you can't remove that function.

your antivirus sees an encrypted file and reports it as mallware because it DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS IN IT - not because it's actually mallware.

This script is 100% safe - anyone who decoded it it, know this.

Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2055

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

script is sending 3 sat to developer on each claim to reward his time and enormous efforts invested into this script

the function that does that, among others, is obfuscated, basically it's encrypted  so you can't remove that function.

your antivirus sees an encrypted file and reports it as mallware because it DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS IN IT - not because it's actually mallware.

hmm , i think again , and search about this file , newbie website Cheesy .

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

I want to try demo version, but it looks like my ip blocked, I'm not using vpn/tor
PM me your IP. I'll whitelist you.

Thanks a lot for your explanation.

hmm , i think again , and search about this file , newbie website Cheesy .
Seems you have no idea how obfuscators are work as well as how malware detection works. Also looks like your "malware detector" can't get in the obfuscated code - trash it. Do you know what virustotal.com is? Highly recommend.

rotten_rott

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:43:17 AM

LOL what if somebody does echo instead of eval.
#justsaying  Grin
zer0w0rm

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:47:09 AM

Hi mate .. I think there have some error on Core.php on 9.6.3  .
When users try to withdraw to faucethub and it said "faucethub proceed error"
I put core.php from 9.6.2 & its worked again.
Can you please recheck on it?
Thanks .
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:06:57 PM

Hi mate .. I think there have some error on Core.php on 9.6.3  .
When users try to withdraw to faucethub and it said "faucethub proceed error"
I put core.php from 9.6.2 & its worked again.
Can you please recheck on it?
Thanks .
emailed you

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:42:00 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 04:00:33 AM by mikser64

UPDATE:

-Added ability to disable TOR\VPN protection.
-Finally removed ALL epay slowdowns from admin page.
-Main page and admin dashboard load speeded up!
-Fee on faucethub now displays as referal payment.

Download

Update for current users instrtuction included.

xavierh18

Activity: 252

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:49:39 AM

Thank you for the scrip.

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
Ravensilk

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

Hey sir! Is it possible for you to develop something like a balance checker for users? And maybe referral counter? Because right now, I don't think we administrators have a way to find how many referrals a user has and how much they've claimed. Please help!
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Hey sir! Is it possible for you to develop something like a balance checker for users? And maybe referral counter? Because right now, I don't think we administrators have a way to find how many referrals a user has and how much they've claimed. Please help!
You are wellcome.

What do you mean "balance checker"? You can see all balances in the dashboard.

As for the referal counter - it's a good idea. Never thought about it. Will add it in a few next updates.

Ravensilk

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:27:50 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 01:39:42 AM by Ravensilk

No I meant, balance checker for the user ( those who uses the faucet ), because one of my members asked how he would he be able to check how many referrals he has and how much they've claimed, something like this : http://onlinejobcentral.info/check-your-balance/?the99btcbfaddress=17xSpgAVGkM2LTf45vg8dWPGwyyYLPcpQp

Grin
Ravensilk

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

And good sir, would it be also possible to add Madpay and 1ink.cc shorteners? They seem pretty nice and are really focused for bitcoin users.
espalhacartas

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:53:57 PM

Hi there,

Dev, does it work with any coin used at faucethub or this script can only be used for bitcoin?
mrbitcoinmix

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

Hello, the script is very friendly to use.
But I'm having trouble in changing the font.
I want to remove all the fonts used on the faucet and use a default one.
Anyone can help me with this?
Thanks.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:24:46 PM

Hi there,

Dev, does it work with any coin used at faucethub or this script can only be used for bitcoin?
Hi. Currently it's BTC only. Going to add in future ither altcoins, but can't say exact when it will be.

Hello, the script is very friendly to use.
But I'm having trouble in changing the font.
I want to remove all the fonts used on the faucet and use a default one.
Anyone can help me with this?
Thanks.
Do you know some css? You can go to the /assets/css/style.css find and change fonts there.

mrbitcoinmix

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

There are some problem in the script that I'm facing (I'm using 0-9-6-2).
 01. When a logged user clicks 'logout' link from a PAGE, user redirects for an error page. But logout works when the user clicks the 'logout' link from the HOME PAGE.

02. When I click the menu icon in a resized browser window, the menu doesn't float down.

Can you please help me with this?
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:36:23 PM

There are some problem in the script that I'm facing (I'm using 0-9-6-2).
 01. When a logged user clicks 'logout' link from a PAGE, user redirects for an error page. But logout works when the user clicks the 'logout' link from the HOME PAGE.

02. When I click the menu icon in a resized browser window, the menu doesn't float down.

Can you please help me with this?

Hey. Already know about second problem. Gonna fix in the next update, as well as first.

Vibez1Tv

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

Nice job man. and smart move for the fees you definitely earn them. i just have one problem once entering the faucet (choose what micropayment option) the two banners at the side i dont find them in my html code /application/views/layout or in admin panel .. can you tell me where to find them ?
regards

CryptoFreaks
Ravensilk

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

Nice job man. and smart move for the fees you definitely earn them. i just have one problem once entering the faucet (choose what micropayment option) the two banners at the side i dont find them in my html code /application/views/layout or in admin panel .. can you tell me where to find them ?
regards

It's inside /application/views/layout/home_unlogged.php
Vibez1Tv

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

regards

It's inside /application/views/layout/home_unlogged.php
Thanks!

CryptoFreaks
Vibez1Tv

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

does this script take double fees ? like every claim it takes 3 sats for FS + faucethub .?

CryptoFreaks
StillArts

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

does this script take double fees ? like every claim it takes 3 sats for FS + faucethub .?

Depending on what the visitor chooses: FaucetSystem or FaucetHub. Charging to one of them, when Claim.
kinandev

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

thank you for this free service

plz what currency was supported by this script
we can add more currency or just bitcoin?
how can i know how free  you make.any page to know details about this?

regards
jeizforshort

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

thank you for this free service

plz what currency was supported by this script
we can add more currency or just bitcoin?
It only supports bitcoin as of now, but in next updates he will add some altcoins.

how can i know how free  you make.any page to know details about this?

You can check it on his website.
http://deep64.com
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:24:41 AM

A lot of things coming, so let me know ASAP if you found any bug related to this update.
Also, don't forget FH is lagging last 20-30 hrs, of course it affects script also. So keep calm, mex gonna do his best.

UPDATE:
-ETH support added (FaucetHub only) - wellcome to testing
-BitCaptcha service added
-000webhost compatibility (hope will be useful for newcomers) added in alfa. Please give me feedback if possible
-php7.0+ support in alfa, also will be glad to hear back about this
-Installer updated, now it deletes install.php and install_proceed.php instant after faucet set up complete
-Coin-hive miner added. You can setup in dashboard settings (also testing new monetizing concept. Will reduce fee if everything gonna be ok)
-Mobile\Tablet menu button fixed
-Referal text for logged users fixed
-Logout button now allows to logout from any page\subpage
-Faucet login captcha fixed

I think there won't any problems, but if something gonna go wrong follow this topic - hotfixes will not be long in coming.

Download (ETH version inside)

Update for current users instrtuction included.

Note: ETH version goes as separate script, so don't try to use them together (at least provide different databases and folders).

Note: this is last major upldate before release version 1.0 (coming late october\early november).
Release means project exits beta stage. 1.0 version will deliver full php 7.0+ support, automatic updater, smart installer (my mailbox won't be attacked anymore Smiley) improved security bot layer and few secret things Smiley All shortcomings gonna be fixed, all thing you need to do by hands now will be automated.

Ravensilk

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:31:54 AM

Works now! Very excited for this update!  Grin
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

Since CoinHive is moving from coin-hive.com to coinhive.com here it is quick update for the script.
Just need to replace one file.
Download

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

DOGE version is ready for testing in 0-9-8 version..
-Also fixed ETH version issue which caused impossibility to sign up sometimes.
Download

Vibez1Tv

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

Download
What are the fees for DOGE on every claim ? thanks in advance

CryptoFreaks
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

Download

All fees are in the how_to_install.txt for every upload folder (every currency).
As for the DOGE:
0.1 DOGE fee for claims under 3DOGE,
0.15 DOGE for claims 3-5DOGE,
0.2 DOGE for claims 5-10DOGE
and 0.3 DOGE for claims more than 10DOGE.

yasmikash

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:36:23 AM

Hello admin,

This is an immediate issue to be noticed.
None of the shorten link services don't work on my faucet.
When users click the shortest link, nothing happens, but the same page load itself.
I think I'm not doing wrong here as all the API keys are fine.
PLEASE GUIDE ME TO FIX THIS!!
Vibez1Tv

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:18:58 AM

Download

All fees are in the how_to_install.txt for every upload folder (every currency).
As for the DOGE:
0.1 DOGE fee for claims under 3DOGE,
0.15 DOGE for claims 3-5DOGE,
0.2 DOGE for claims 5-10DOGE
and 0.3 DOGE for claims more than 10DOGE.
Thanks going to install DOGE keep up the good work

CryptoFreaks
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:48:24 AM

Hello admin,

This is an immediate issue to be noticed.
None of the shorten link services don't work on my faucet.
When users click the shortest link, nothing happens, but the same page load itself.
I think I'm not doing wrong here as all the API keys are fine.
PLEASE GUIDE ME TO FIX THIS!!
Please, give me link to your faucet and PM admin login details.

CoinAdNet

Activity: 77

CoinAdNet

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:18:34 AM

Could you please PM me how much the script would cost without the fee?

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:47:48 PM

Could you please PM me how much the script would cost without the fee?
hello. Unfortunately currently I'm not selling fee-free version. Will let you know if anything will change.

Legnum-Abez

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

compound-coin

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:33:06 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 11:17:09 AM by Legnum-Abez

The script works only through API? We want to distribute the our alt coin and we can do it manually.
  It is possible on your CMS?
burky156

Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:22:54 AM

nice job, great effort.. thank you very much
patco

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

Hello. I have 2 questions:

1) For owners that will use ONLY 1 Payment Processor (For example FaucetHub), how can we SKIP the step to choose a payment processor when claiming? It's confusing to let visitors choose a Payment processor if there is only 1...

2) Is it possible for people to claim WITHOUT logging into their account? Something like direct? Because otherwise they only see Logout button and nothing else and this looks strange.

Hope you can work at least on the first one.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:51:47 AM

The script works only through API? We want to distribute the our alt coin and we can do it manually.
  It is possible on your CMS?
Currently it's not possible. Actually you can do infinitie withdraw limit and pay users per request, but there is no options in the script to make a request. SO you need to do them somehow, via email for example, but I guess it's very uncomfortable.

Hello. I have 2 questions:

1) For owners that will use ONLY 1 Payment Processor (For example FaucetHub), how can we SKIP the step to choose a payment processor when claiming? It's confusing to let visitors choose a Payment processor if there is only 1...

2) Is it possible for people to claim WITHOUT logging into their account? Something like direct? Because otherwise they only see Logout button and nothing else and this looks strange.

Hope you can work at least on the first one.
1) Hm. You're right, will add it to the updates list. For now you can go to
Code:
\application\views\layout\payment_system.php
and remove part of code, then add css style to make that radio selector (with image) invisible.
2) Actually no. However you can go to menu settings in the admin dashboard and remove logout item, or replace with anything else.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

Nice, detailed tutorial now on russian here. Many thanks to Bazilio  Wink

protactinium91

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:52:14 AM

Where is the catch?

New >>> BITCOIN mining Game <<< with real PROFIT! 100 Satoshi register bonus!
jeizforshort

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

Still no updates Cry
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:52:14 PM

Hello, everyone!
Sorry for such long time without any updates.Were busy on my new web mining resource Cool

Now preparing small(but with a nice surprise) update (approx ETA 2-3 January). And I need a suggestion.
What is the best way to integrate web mining function into faucet? I don't mean hidden mining. I mean when you are paying your users for mining.
I want to make it as an additional ability to claiming. Not separate function.
Thinking about two options:
-Separate page with miner and a link on the homepage.
-Showing miner right with the timer.

Any other ideas? Would appreciate any Wink

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:22:13 PM

Hello, everyone!
Sorry for such long time without any updates.Were busy on my new web mining resource Cool

Now preparing small(but with a nice surprise) update (approx ETA 2-3 January). And I need a suggestion.
What is the best way to integrate web mining function into faucet? I don't mean hidden mining. I mean when you are paying your users for mining.

Glad you're still around man! Happy holidays. A separate page with the miner and a link on the claim page is a great idea. A miner right next to the timer would probably get more hits/clicks, but it could only be so big on the homepage since the claim page already has a lot of stuff going on. Perhaps a small button that says "Start mining, click here!" or something like that would be a happy medium? Or have the ability to turn toggle the miner on and off right next to the timer in the admin panel? The fee that the faucet owners collect should also be customizable. How could mining be incentivized to have users mine for extended periods of time?

Whenever you do get the time, a few features that would be very, very nice:

The ability to integrate more link shorteners via their API. But could it be made where any link shortener could be integrated instead of you only choosing certain ones? I hope that makes sense. I will elaborate on this if it does not. Basically, it allows faucet owners to use many more link shorteners instead of the three currently provided.

Bitcaptcha integration! SolveMedia is nice (Recaptcha is not Tongue), but Bitcaptcha is a better monetizing technique than SolveMedia for faucet traffic. It's been sitting in the admin panel for quite some time now, but Coinpole says it's not ready yet. I hope it will be soon!

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

Glad you're still around man! Happy holidays. A separate page with the miner and a link on the claim page is a great idea. A miner right next to the timer would probably get more hits/clicks, but it could only be so big on the homepage since the claim page already has a lot of stuff going on. Perhaps a small button that says "Start mining, click here!" or something like that would be a happy medium? Or have the ability to turn toggle the miner on and off right next to the timer in the admin panel? The fee that the faucet owners collect should also be customizable. How could mining be incentivized to have users mine for extended periods of time?

Whenever you do get the time, a few features that would be very, very nice:

The ability to integrate more link shorteners via their API. But could it be made where any link shortener could be integrated instead of you only choosing certain ones? I hope that makes sense. I will elaborate on this if it does not. Basically, it allows faucet owners to use many more link shorteners instead of the three currently provided.

Bitcaptcha integration! SolveMedia is nice (Recaptcha is not Tongue), but Bitcaptcha is a better monetizing technique than SolveMedia for faucet traffic. It's been sitting in the admin panel for quite some time now, but Coinpole says it's not ready yet. I hope it will be soon!

Hello, first of all - thanks for your feedback.  As I got from another feedbacks most of people like you think separate page is better. Anyway I'm thinking about adding controller to the main page with timer (but it will be ossible to turn it off). As for the fees and other customization - of course I'll add this. As for the attracting people to mine more - not sure for now.

Speaking about adding any shortlinks - I'm keeping it in a mind and already know how to do it, but it's big part of work and I guess this will be ready in the next update (not this).

Bitcaptcha integration not working because they redid their API, it's already foxed and will be able in ongoing update.

Happy holidays!

adi016

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

You faucet script is not working on many free hosting.

Will you also optimize this to work on free hosting also..
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

You faucet script is not working on many free hosting.

Will you also optimize this to work on free hosting also..
Hello. Actually it's not more script problem than hosting. Free hostings are real sh*t sometimes.
Anyway I'm working on it.
Can you provide a list of hostings where my script doesn't work? I'll check out and will fix some.

adi016

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

I had tested on 000webhost.com, freehostia.com , profreehost.com , dreamnix.com , not tested on other free hosting.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

I had tested on 000webhost.com, freehostia.com , profreehost.com , dreamnix.com , not tested on other free hosting.
Well I tested on 000webhost and had no problems. Can you give any additional information about this case?
As for other hostings - I'll check.

jeizforshort

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

Hello, everyone!

Atlast! Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

Hey, guys! As I promised - here it is an update. Not so big as I would like, but enough rich.

UPDATE:
-WebMinePool mining service added (this is my own mining service with direct payouts to faucethub in btc, launching beta right now)
-Mining now separated for two options:
-Hidden mining (same as it was), now supports two services - webminepool.com and coinhive.com (use only one)
-Mining faucet. This allows you to reward your users for mining on your site. Check mining page on the admin backend.
-Hidden miner doesn't substitute api keys anymore.
-BitCaptcha API updated. As you know, bitcaptcha relaunched few weeks ago and old code wasn's supported. Now fixed.
-Added ability to sort users by their referals, can be useful for unfair referals detection.
-Finally fixed ETH version addresses problem. Now it allows any ETH address.
-DOGE version now shows DOGEs instead of dogetoshi in views. Note: you still need to set up rewards in dogetoshi
-Fixed all layout problems for altcoins versions. Now you won't meet "satoshi" instead of "gwei" or "btc address" instead of "doge address"

I think there won't any problems, but if something gonna go wrong follow this topic - hotfixes will not be long in coming.

WebMinePool bitcointalk topic
If you are FaucetCMS user to get webminepool invite code write me to support@deep64.com with link to your faucet.

Download (ETH and DOGE version inside)

Update from 0-9-8 for current users instrtuction included.

Note: Update is big, so suggest to use fresh install or at least backup all files and database. Anyway I've tested it two times - should be ok.
Note: ETH and DOGE versions goes as separate script, so don't try to use them together (at least provide different databases and folders). Make a subdomains.

P.S. I remember about unlimited custom shortlinks. This will be next big feature added.

GeoGraphic

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Great update
will test it in local before update the live site
but what about xapo payout?
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

Great update
Hello, honestly I'm not sure... When I started xapo was enough popular in faucets world, now it's now. Do you really need it? I have a featurelist where adding requests for features if few people asking about the same (and my own ideas of course), but xapo isn't there right now.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

Great update
Hello, honestly I'm not sure... When I started xapo was enough popular in faucets world, now it's now. Do you really need it? I have a featurelist where adding requests for features if few people asking about the same (and my own ideas of course), but xapo isn't there right now.
I don't think that we need for Xapo payout option. In past Xapo was very popular among faucet users, but since they introduced fees (which are much higher than mostlty wallet charge), many users left them. Maybe it would be better to add support of more currencies.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Great update
I don't think that we need for Xapo payout option. In past Xapo was very popular among faucet users, but since they introduced fees (which are much higher than mostlty wallet charge), many users left them. Maybe it would be better to add support of more currencies.
Absolutely agreed. As for the more currencies - yep, I'm going. I'm going to refactor faucet code, because it's a bit hard to support everything right now. I'm going to add few features which will influence current core architecture after that I will add ALL FaucetHub currencies into one script. Because now it's really big pain in the ass to test 3 faucet scripts (btc, eth, doge) and catch all bugs in every update. But it needs much time which I don't have.

GeoGraphic

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

when i update sql, i got that error:
when i run:
INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>');
i got:
Code:
Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>')

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'id_2'
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

when i run:
INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>');
i got:
Code:
Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>')

Already replied via email Wink

GeoGraphic

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

when i run:
i got:
Code:
Error

SQL query:

Already replied via email Wink
Done Wink
neur0mancer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Hi guys,

hopefully someone could help me. I would like to use this script but got some troubles in the admin-area. Mikser64 alreay took a look on it and could not sepecify the problem i got with it.

I can not change the homepage layout in the admin area. When i try to save the changes the script forces me to save it as data on my local computer. So i can do no changes on the homepage layout. It´s the following button  <button class="btn btn-success">Save</button>

Anyone got an idea for me? It´s a payed hoster located in germany called strato so i should be able to get this thing up and running, not?

Thanks in advance
BR
neur0mancer
BitcoinsClub

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:48:29 AM by BitcoinsClub

Hello,

When I use SSL, the captcha (Solve Media) does now show and the faucet is not working...
I switched to Google captcha and is working fine (but I want to use Solve Media).
Also on mining page, the right  block (with START/STOP) does not show.
Any solution?
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Hello,

When I use SSL, the captcha (Solve Media) does now show and the faucet is not working...
I switched to Google captcha and is working fine (but I want to use Solve Media).
Any solution?
Can you provide link to your faucet?

StillArts

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Hello,

Any solution?

I watched this problem(solvemedia) with various included cache settings on cloudflare. With the shutdown, it began to work normally
BitcoinsClub

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

Hello,

Any solution?

I watched this problem(solvemedia) with various included cache settings on cloudflare. With the shutdown, it began to work normally

It works fine with http, but not working with https.
I still think that it is a url problem.
Empire-Mining

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

After setting up the Script and enter a faucethub wallet i get this error:

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at *****.**

at this site : *****.**/auth/enter_faucet
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

After setting up the Script and enter a faucethub wallet i get this error:

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at *****.**

at this site : *****.**/auth/enter_faucet
Please, contact me via email support@deep64.com with full details (what you did and in what order, what you get, your site url, etc).

Btc-List.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

hello, how can i get the ad in the login popup and in other popups?
simons10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

HI

How can i translate your script to non English and change page direction to RTL

Which files i need to edit for front end  ? i mean only parts that user see

Please help me with that cause i want to run a faucet and it is not English.

TnX
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

hello, how can i get the ad in the login popup and in other popups?

The login pop-up ad codes sit in home_unlogged.php. Go to application < views < layout < home_unlogged.php. Within the first 20 lines of code, you will see two sections of <div class="col-md-3"> </div>. Put your ad codes in those and they will appear on the left and right of the login pop-up. The top one is the left side and the bottom one is the right side.

What other pop-ups are you looking for?

Shafay

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

Possible to use it with a custom Altcoin? i mean through RPC connection

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

How can I do that to distribute not the whole DOGECOIN but say half? Just in the settings only integers!
There is dogetoshi in case of dogecoin. So you are distributin 0.00000001 if case of "1" in settings.

Coinogle

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

Hello dear,

How much fees if i pay 150 Ltc on each claim?

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

http://deep64.com/faucet/

Insufficient funds Huh
jeizforshort

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

http://deep64.com/faucet/

Insufficient funds Huh
He's been inactive now. I'm still waiting for his updates 'til now Sad
binpol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Hi, everybody. Installed Ethereum faucet on the site, but for some reason it does not work the referral system. Who can tell what the reason is?
crypto-bit.ru

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:38:09 PM

Hello everybody !
I can not solve the problems with migration from HTTP to HTTPS. Who knows, you can say what needs to be specified in .htaccess
Tell me if you have encountered such a problem.
goldbitcoin22

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 01:52:47 PM

ola, quero criar um faucet cumulativo, mas só acho video fazendo com pagamento automatico alguem pode me dar uma idéia de como fazer o cumulativo, um link pra video por exemplo?
desde ja agradeço.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: