Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE faucet script] FaucetCMS - the most USER-FRIENDLY faucet script!  (Read 12621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:22:13 PM

Hello, everyone!
Sorry for such long time without any updates.Were busy on my new web mining resource Cool

Now preparing small(but with a nice surprise) update (approx ETA 2-3 January). And I need a suggestion.
What is the best way to integrate web mining function into faucet? I don't mean hidden mining. I mean when you are paying your users for mining.
I want to make it as an additional ability to claiming. Not separate function.
Thinking about two options:
-Separate page with miner and a link on the homepage.
-Showing miner right with the timer.

Any other ideas? Would appreciate any Wink

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Glad you're still around man! Happy holidays. A separate page with the miner and a link on the claim page is a great idea. A miner right next to the timer would probably get more hits/clicks, but it could only be so big on the homepage since the claim page already has a lot of stuff going on. Perhaps a small button that says "Start mining, click here!" or something like that would be a happy medium? Or have the ability to turn toggle the miner on and off right next to the timer in the admin panel? The fee that the faucet owners collect should also be customizable. How could mining be incentivized to have users mine for extended periods of time?

Whenever you do get the time, a few features that would be very, very nice:

The ability to integrate more link shorteners via their API. But could it be made where any link shortener could be integrated instead of you only choosing certain ones? I hope that makes sense. I will elaborate on this if it does not. Basically, it allows faucet owners to use many more link shorteners instead of the three currently provided.

Bitcaptcha integration! SolveMedia is nice (Recaptcha is not Tongue), but Bitcaptcha is a better monetizing technique than SolveMedia for faucet traffic. It's been sitting in the admin panel for quite some time now, but Coinpole says it's not ready yet. I hope it will be soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikser64 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

Glad you're still around man! Happy holidays. A separate page with the miner and a link on the claim page is a great idea. A miner right next to the timer would probably get more hits/clicks, but it could only be so big on the homepage since the claim page already has a lot of stuff going on. Perhaps a small button that says "Start mining, click here!" or something like that would be a happy medium? Or have the ability to turn toggle the miner on and off right next to the timer in the admin panel? The fee that the faucet owners collect should also be customizable. How could mining be incentivized to have users mine for extended periods of time?

Whenever you do get the time, a few features that would be very, very nice:

The ability to integrate more link shorteners via their API. But could it be made where any link shortener could be integrated instead of you only choosing certain ones? I hope that makes sense. I will elaborate on this if it does not. Basically, it allows faucet owners to use many more link shorteners instead of the three currently provided.

Bitcaptcha integration! SolveMedia is nice (Recaptcha is not Tongue), but Bitcaptcha is a better monetizing technique than SolveMedia for faucet traffic. It's been sitting in the admin panel for quite some time now, but Coinpole says it's not ready yet. I hope it will be soon!

Hello, first of all - thanks for your feedback.  As I got from another feedbacks most of people like you think separate page is better. Anyway I'm thinking about adding controller to the main page with timer (but it will be ossible to turn it off). As for the fees and other customization - of course I'll add this. As for the attracting people to mine more - not sure for now.

Speaking about adding any shortlinks - I'm keeping it in a mind and already know how to do it, but it's big part of work and I guess this will be ready in the next update (not this).

Bitcaptcha integration not working because they redid their API, it's already foxed and will be able in ongoing update.

Happy holidays!

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
adi016

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

You faucet script is not working on many free hosting.

Will you also optimize this to work on free hosting also..
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

You faucet script is not working on many free hosting.

Will you also optimize this to work on free hosting also..
Hello. Actually it's not more script problem than hosting. Free hostings are real sh*t sometimes.
Anyway I'm working on it.
Can you provide a list of hostings where my script doesn't work? I'll check out and will fix some.

adi016

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

I had tested on 000webhost.com, freehostia.com , profreehost.com , dreamnix.com , not tested on other free hosting.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

I had tested on 000webhost.com, freehostia.com , profreehost.com , dreamnix.com , not tested on other free hosting.
Well I tested on 000webhost and had no problems. Can you give any additional information about this case?
As for other hostings - I'll check.

jeizforshort

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

Hello, everyone!
Sorry for such long time without any updates.Were busy on my new web mining resource Cool

Now preparing small(but with a nice surprise) update (approx ETA 2-3 January). And I need a suggestion.
What is the best way to integrate web mining function into faucet? I don't mean hidden mining. I mean when you are paying your users for mining.
I want to make it as an additional ability to claiming. Not separate function.
Thinking about two options:
-Separate page with miner and a link on the homepage.
-Showing miner right with the timer.

Any other ideas? Would appreciate any Wink

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Atlast! Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

Hey, guys! As I promised - here it is an update. Not so big as I would like, but enough rich.

UPDATE:
-WebMinePool mining service added (this is my own mining service with direct payouts to faucethub in btc, launching beta right now)
-Mining now separated for two options:
-Hidden mining (same as it was), now supports two services - webminepool.com and coinhive.com (use only one)
-Mining faucet. This allows you to reward your users for mining on your site. Check mining page on the admin backend.
-Hidden miner doesn't substitute api keys anymore.
-BitCaptcha API updated. As you know, bitcaptcha relaunched few weeks ago and old code wasn's supported. Now fixed.
-Added ability to sort users by their referals, can be useful for unfair referals detection.
-Finally fixed ETH version addresses problem. Now it allows any ETH address.
-DOGE version now shows DOGEs instead of dogetoshi in views. Note: you still need to set up rewards in dogetoshi
-Fixed all layout problems for altcoins versions. Now you won't meet "satoshi" instead of "gwei" or "btc address" instead of "doge address"

I think there won't any problems, but if something gonna go wrong follow this topic - hotfixes will not be long in coming.

WebMinePool bitcointalk topic
If you are FaucetCMS user to get webminepool invite code write me to support@deep64.com with link to your faucet.

Download (ETH and DOGE version inside)

Update from 0-9-8 for current users instrtuction included.

Note: Update is big, so suggest to use fresh install or at least backup all files and database. Anyway I've tested it two times - should be ok.
Note: ETH and DOGE versions goes as separate script, so don't try to use them together (at least provide different databases and folders). Make a subdomains.

P.S. I remember about unlimited custom shortlinks. This will be next big feature added.

GeoGraphic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Great update
will test it in local before update the live site
but what about xapo payout?
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

Great update
Hello, honestly I'm not sure... When I started xapo was enough popular in faucets world, now it's now. Do you really need it? I have a featurelist where adding requests for features if few people asking about the same (and my own ideas of course), but xapo isn't there right now.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

Great update
Hello, honestly I'm not sure... When I started xapo was enough popular in faucets world, now it's now. Do you really need it? I have a featurelist where adding requests for features if few people asking about the same (and my own ideas of course), but xapo isn't there right now.
I don't think that we need for Xapo payout option. In past Xapo was very popular among faucet users, but since they introduced fees (which are much higher than mostlty wallet charge), many users left them. Maybe it would be better to add support of more currencies.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Great update
I don't think that we need for Xapo payout option. In past Xapo was very popular among faucet users, but since they introduced fees (which are much higher than mostlty wallet charge), many users left them. Maybe it would be better to add support of more currencies.
Absolutely agreed. As for the more currencies - yep, I'm going. I'm going to refactor faucet code, because it's a bit hard to support everything right now. I'm going to add few features which will influence current core architecture after that I will add ALL FaucetHub currencies into one script. Because now it's really big pain in the ass to test 3 faucet scripts (btc, eth, doge) and catch all bugs in every update. But it needs much time which I don't have.

GeoGraphic

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

when i update sql, i got that error:
when i run:
INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>');
i got:
Code:
Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>')

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'id_2'
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

when i run:
INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>');
i got:
Code:
Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `page_blocks` (`id`, `name`, `value`) VALUES ('null', 'mining_text', '<h3><a href=\"/mining\">Mine while waiting.</a></h3>')

Already replied via email Wink

GeoGraphic

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

when i run:
i got:
Code:
Error

SQL query:

Already replied via email Wink
Done Wink
neur0mancer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Hi guys,

hopefully someone could help me. I would like to use this script but got some troubles in the admin-area. Mikser64 alreay took a look on it and could not sepecify the problem i got with it.

I can not change the homepage layout in the admin area. When i try to save the changes the script forces me to save it as data on my local computer. So i can do no changes on the homepage layout. It´s the following button  <button class="btn btn-success">Save</button>

Anyone got an idea for me? It´s a payed hoster located in germany called strato so i should be able to get this thing up and running, not?

Thanks in advance
BR
neur0mancer
BitcoinsClub

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:48:29 AM by BitcoinsClub

Hello,

When I use SSL, the captcha (Solve Media) does now show and the faucet is not working...
I switched to Google captcha and is working fine (but I want to use Solve Media).
Also on mining page, the right  block (with START/STOP) does not show.
Any solution?
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Hello,

When I use SSL, the captcha (Solve Media) does now show and the faucet is not working...
I switched to Google captcha and is working fine (but I want to use Solve Media).
Any solution?
Can you provide link to your faucet?

StillArts

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Hello,

Any solution?

I watched this problem(solvemedia) with various included cache settings on cloudflare. With the shutdown, it began to work normally
BitcoinsClub

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

Hello,

Any solution?

I watched this problem(solvemedia) with various included cache settings on cloudflare. With the shutdown, it began to work normally

It works fine with http, but not working with https.
I still think that it is a url problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: