Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (LKK) LYKKE speculation  (Read 8976 times)
kawacaki (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:00:02 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 12:06:00 PM by kawacaki

LYKKE https://www.lykke.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRE5lsYYzdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCXK4AV-E1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5T2gRGcMso

watch the vids!!

1 Lykke coin represents 1/100 of the lykke Corp share

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:04:12 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 03:11:59 PM by kawacaki

i have been a real big fan of LYKKE, great experienced and huge motivated devs!
the last couple days it is really starting to move, not a pump and dump coin!
it is not available true poloniex, only on there own app/exchange wallet.
i think there is a real bright future for this coin/LYKKE.
you do not just buy the coin, but also a share in LYKKE.
let me hear your thoughts

https://keepingstock.net/are-coinbase-kraken-and-poloniex-doomed-to-fail-2739153d033a

torjusg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:22:23 PM

Lykke is to me one of the best investments these days. Their decentralised-centralised exchange system has enormous utility in the foreign exchange markets. Way more secure, time and cost effective for people and companies dealing with massive international transactions.

I can't believe that on google play, their app is only listed with 1000+ downloads.

There is a LOT of upside potential here, although the $0.05 USD buys might be history.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

Lykke is to me one of the best investments these days. Their decentralised-centralised exchange system has enormous utility in the foreign exchange markets. Way more secure, time and cost effective for people and companies dealing with massive international transactions.

I can't believe that on google play, their app is only listed with 1000+ downloads.

There is a LOT of upside potential here, although the $0.05 USD buys might be history.
But they are lack of demand. In this time a big pump for lykke coin, and if they can attract more users and their coin will worth really high in the future. i like with their idea.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

They are still under the radar, so a perfect time to get some coins..I bought at $0,04 but i believe in this coin to reach a minimum of $100 when its really starts getting adopted. Its just a great thing to have a decentralized exchange with zero commissions. 100% save

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:55:50 PM

They are still under the radar, so a perfect time to get some coins..I bought at $0,04 but i believe in this coin to reach a minimum of $100 when its really starts getting adopted. Its just a great thing to have a decentralized exchange with zero commissions. 100% save

I don't see $100 happening. $1 is a more realistic price for now. I think that the only problem right now is marketing. This coin needs to get into more peoples hands. Once that happens, I can see this coin going up quite a bit in price
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:01:00 PM

I don't see $100 happening. $1 is a more realistic price for now. I think that the only problem right now is marketing. This coin needs to get into more peoples hands. Once that happens, I can see this coin going up quite a bit in price

I agree on a 1 year term. $100 i think is possible in 4-5 years

sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:16:30 PM

It's a good trend, but it's nearly $ 100 hard.

torjusg

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:39:26 PM

I agree on a 1 year term. $100 i think is possible in 4-5 years

I think the market cap of ethereum could easily happen. Since 250 million LKK will be in circulation, that would mean a price of about 16 USD. Could be achievable within a couple of years.

An LKK price of 100 USD would mean a market cap on the circulating LKK of about 25 billion USD. That is doable I suppose, but Lykke would be a very, very big company then.
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

Richard Olsen as co-founder of the award winning company oanda, knows how to make a company big. Keeping that in mind, I do think that people would want to have there coins save at all time.
in a world of cryptocurrency and decentralization a decentralized exchange should be the norm.

cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Are they on an exchange?
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

I rely don't believe in the project, coming out for the second ICO is less than 6 months after the first one begs question, I think they are just looking for way to take advantage of investors, time is there to proof me wrong say.
wdc4693

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:13:31 PM

Are they on an exchange?

Good question!
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

Are they on an exchange?

Good question!

You have to download the lykke exchange from the app store / google play. Then you have to register (kyc).

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 03:34:43 PM

I rely don't believe in the project, coming out for the second ICO is less than 6 months after the first one begs question, I think they are just looking for way to take advantage of investors, time is there to proof me wrong say.

I believe these people to be idealist looking to change things for the better. Mr olsen sure dont need the money

torjusg

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:56:59 PM

Lykke is currently at number 40 on the coinmarketcap. A great possibility of complete soakup of the available 250 million coins now, with a big overreaction on top!
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:35:04 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 02:13:10 PM by kawacaki

A good stable rise in the last weeks, p34 $21.500.000 mc

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:29:38 PM

website is very nice and easy to use. after some errors and deficiencies have been corrected, users will have a lot more.

competitors must improve efforts to catch up.  Cheesy Cheesy I hope it's cool.
kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:46:04 PM

also real active devs https://github.com/LykkeCity/
6 updates today alone

kawacaki (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

https://www.lykke.com/city/blog/why_does_lykke_coin_price_go_up

Lykke founder Richard Olsen explaining the current rise in price of Lykke from $0,05 to $0,16

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: