Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82309 times)
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:54:45 AM

Lol my messages and trump picture got deleted by a Mod. Anyway, I sent you a PM.

Happy to be part of this, All the best!

my messagge got delete too , so i did sent you pm!

I don't know why our messages keep getting deleted.  To my knowledge, we are following the forum rules.  Regardless, we will keep moving forward with YOURChain development.  The YOURChain team is absolutely committed to the development of this protocol, because let's be honest here... The RChain devs are not the best... Some are on mushrooms... Some are failed blackmailers... They're losers who can't keep a job... And some, I assume, are just imbeciles.
cause of post only picture the rule thinking about spamming.

some of campaign is not allow post only picture , that's why post delete i think
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:33:08 AM

don't much understand this is a new coin or old coin?

YOURChain was started on January 27th, 2017.  The distribution phase began on April 15th, 2017.

We are taking the RChain codebase and stripping out all the centralization.  No one is going to be forced to pay Greg and his cronies a "membership fee".  We are also planning on continuing active development of the platform, because Greg never finishes anything in his life.  Let's just call a spade a spade shall we... Greg collected $13K USD from some naïve fools to "finish writing a couple of chapters for some book on 'programming magic'".  To this day, SIX YEARS LATER, he still has not finished this book.  Greg repeatedly delayed finishing his work when employed by Synereo LTD, which led to him being terminated by a shareholder vote of ~100%.  On a personal level, this loser can't manage to get a haircut or look presentable.  Look at his latest hangout video.  The guy is a mess.  It's hard to even watch it.  Pathetic.  He can't even manage to finish buttoning up his shirt.

What makes the fools who gave him AMPs think that he can finish ANYTHING to completion?  We, your YOURChain team, and all our supporters don't believe he can, but we are stepping up to the plate to make the platform a reality.  And unlike him and his money grubbing cronies, WE are GIVING the platform away for FREE... Back to the People.  The YOURChain dev has never failed at anything in his life, and he has never been fired.  I am the Donald Trump of crypto.  I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make this platform a success.  Together we can make RChain OURS again!  Thank you

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:48:01 AM

Lol my messages and trump picture got deleted by a Mod. Anyway, I sent you a PM.

Happy to be part of this, All the best!

my messagge got delete too , so i did sent you pm!

I don't know why our messages keep getting deleted.  To my knowledge, we are following the forum rules.  Regardless, we will keep moving forward with YOURChain development.  The YOURChain team is absolutely committed to the development of this protocol, because let's be honest here... The RChain devs are not the best... Some are on mushrooms... Some are failed blackmailers... They're losers who can't keep a job... And some, I assume, are just imbeciles.
cause of post only picture the rule thinking about spamming.

some of campaign is not allow post only picture , that's why post delete i think

Oh ok.  Well, we are going to change all that, because this thread isn't only about posting funny / smug Donald Trump pictures to trigger the RChain losers... This thread is the start of something amazing.  This is a thread based on the convictions of everyone who got screwed over by some communist Bernie Sanders supporter who wanted to take OUR money to start a commune with a basement dwelling, mushroom using, "Mexican landscaping" retard who he met online while his "life partner" was out working to support their family.  This thread is dedicated to all those who believed his lies and bought into the vision only to have him turn around and attempt to blackmail their investment out from under them.

I got some news for everyone... We aren't going to take it anymore.  We are sick and tired of the bullshit and the lies.  The RChain people aren't winners.  We deserve to have winners on our team.  We are going to start winning again.  It's that simple people.  We are going to take our destiny back into our own hands and start winning again.  The RChain swamp needs to be drained, and we are going to pull the plug.

TOMORROW BELONGS TO YOURCHAIN!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:02:13 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 05:40:19 AM by Mrbates

Pm'd  Smiley

Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:06:53 AM

I sent the address, and posted the photo to an article that it does not show, I can still receive it
??

Don't worry about it.  You'll get your URHOCs!

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 05:09:48 AM

No pic showed from me either lol

got it!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:47:33 AM

Distribution Update

Over 246 people have claimed their stakes for a total of 24.6M URHOCs.  The demand for URHOCs is very high, and we will continue the disbursement until ONE THOUSAND accounts have been funded.

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

100000   RChain
Thanks, I received it. I'm wondering what's next?
What are the plans, will the exchange or tokens replenish my collection Grin
vvinam

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

WE ARE MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN!

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!
acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

Newbie Question, can i use any online ethereum wallet to receive URHOC tokens?
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

My post got deleted but I used an exchange ETH adress so I guess I'm not yet in.

Is that correct?

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

Interesting project

I'm very pro of initial egalitarian distribution
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:34:11 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 09:24:13 AM by ludbega

I hope this will work again.

America, Fuck yeah !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGj9h8ggCc

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

MP send

how can i configure de token?
Address : ?
Name of token : ?
Decimals : 8

TX

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

PM sent Dev.

Just to re-iterate. Please could you clarify the details, as per below, so that we can enter them into our Ether wallets correctly, so we can add this token.

I'm using a MyEtherWallet address, which requires this info, in order to add the token.

Address : ?
Name of token : ?
Decimals : 8

Thanks

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:06:43 AM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!

PM SENT
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:25:07 AM

[/center]

I really appreciate what you are doing and I've sent PM of mist wallet.

Thank you!

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:43:55 AM

PM sent :-).
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!

I already sent my ether address yesterday.

Hope to receive the token soon Smiley

smallwhale

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

https://s2.postimg.org/sh7yhfgyh/Liberation_Of_RChain.jpg

PM sent..
Thank you..
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:32:51 AM

Check PM dev,, thanks

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: