Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82309 times)
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:26:01 AM

I hope all the good phrases which are stated right here make us millionaires whatsoever. But right now there is only smoke.

Yeah maybe , but all the smoke you talk about on this thread is made by a well educated and decentralised developer , who is also a legendary member , other then all the newbie and scamdevs

i have a full believe that when the smoke is gone , you only see paradise

The smoke you see is from the burning wreckage of all the other crypto projects that have tried before but failed to become decentralized.  There are lessons to be learned from the failures of the past.  Most crypto projects never even attempted true decentralization.  Many feigned decentralization to lure in the naïve and greedy.  There have been only two great projects preceding YOURChain which started as truly decentralized systems but fell from grace.  Both were destroyed from within because of greed.  The first great project was Bitcoin.  What was the second?

I asked the sperit of satoshi nakamoto and he told me that it's YOURCHAIN, and he also told me that it will be with us and all the URHOC hodler.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:28:51 AM

I hope all the good phrases which are stated right here make us millionaires whatsoever. But right now there is only smoke.

Yeah maybe , but all the smoke you talk about on this thread is made by a well educated and decentralised developer , who is also a legendary member , other then all the newbie and scamdevs

The smoke you see is from the burning wreckage of all the other crypto projects that have tried before but failed to become decentralized.  There are lessons to be learned from the failures of the past.  Most crypto projects never even attempted true decentralization.  Many feigned decentralization to lure in the naïve and greedy.  There have been only two great projects preceding YOURChain which started as truly decentralized systems but fell from grace.  Both were destroyed from within because of greed.  The first great project was Bitcoin.  What was the second?

I asked the sperit of satoshi nakamoto and he told me that it's YOURCHAIN, and he also told me that it will be with us and all the URHOC hodler.

The launch of YOURChain will commence the "Third Decentralized Revolution".  There were two before.  When all hope for Bitcoin was lost, the "Second Decentralized Revolution" was started.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:48:03 PM

The second is YOURChain or course.

wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

I have not known for a long time about the development of this airdrop coin
whether it is still running or has stopped
if it is still running should have no development on this coin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

Still waiting for the swap....
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

I think it is good that the swap is delayed a bit. December should be a good date to fully finish the swap. Most traders believe that altcoins will rise starting 2018. By that time Yourchain will be flying in colors.
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:47:39 AM

I think it is good that the swap is delayed a bit. December should be a good date to fully finish the swap. Most traders believe that altcoins will rise starting 2018. By that time Yourchain will be flying in colors.
Few altcoin already started now to raise!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

Dev do you think you will also make some bounty like signature or translating to another language or social bounty?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

Dev do you think you will also make some bounty like signature or translating to another language or social bounty?

There has been too much distributed for airdrop and providing further bounty will make the total supply to high and will certainly lose value which it has gained over the past few months.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:27:03 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 08:01:03 PM by astev

The smoke you see is from the burning wreckage of all the other crypto projects that have tried before but failed to become decentralized.  There are lessons to be learned from the failures of the past.  Most crypto projects never even attempted true decentralization.  Many feigned decentralization to lure in the naïve and greedy.  There have been only two great projects preceding YOURChain which started as truly decentralized systems but fell from grace.  Both were destroyed from within because of greed.  The first great project was Bitcoin.  What was the second?

There has been too much distributed for airdrop and providing further bounty will make the total supply to high and will certainly lose value which it has gained over the past few months.

URHOC is already capped at 500million tokens I don't think there can be more. top 2 holders have 375834000 tokens or 75% of the supply. Are they both dev wallets ?
Could afford a signature bounty with that, but that might not be the best use of resources. Just do what you gotta do to make YOURCHAIN successful  Smiley
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:34:18 AM

The smoke you see is from the burning wreckage of all the other crypto projects that have tried before but failed to become decentralized.  There are lessons to be learned from the failures of the past.  Most crypto projects never even attempted true decentralization.  Many feigned decentralization to lure in the naïve and greedy.  There have been only two great projects preceding YOURChain which started as truly decentralized systems but fell from grace.  Both were destroyed from within because of greed.  The first great project was Bitcoin.  What was the second?

URHOC is already capped at 500million tokens I don't think there can be more. top 2 holders have 375834000 tokens or 75% of the supply. Are they both dev wallets ?
Could afford a signature bounty with that, but that might not be the best use of resources. Just do what you gotta do to make YOURCHAIN successful  Smiley

The tokens were originally allocated to development.  Since I have taken over development, those tokens are no longer needed.  They will either be burned, or we will have another giveaway.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:34:51 AM

YOURChain is the third.  Wink

astev

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:31:13 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 05:55:41 PM by astev

The tokens were originally allocated to development.  Since I have taken over development, those tokens are no longer needed.  They will either be burned, or we will have another giveaway.
Alright, awesome!
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

The tokens were originally allocated to development.  Since I have taken over development, those tokens are no longer needed.  They will either be burned, or we will have another giveaway.
Alright, awesome!
Get really excited about the swap
Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:46:17 PM

Maybe another giveaway can be part of a marketing activities...i'm holding my tokens and i will buy more YOURCHAIN tokens when dev announce the swap of tokens..this is near Wink
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

Hi DecentralizeEconomics, I am an AMP holder and I remember you saying something in the Synereo Slack about AMP holders getting some airdrop. Now I came across this thread and tried to quickly understand what's going on, but in your OP you say things now a little differently. So am I entitled to anything as an AMP holder or not?

That was the original plan months ago before Greg intentionally obfuscated the amount of AMPs he collected from his initial ICO.  Unfortunately for all AMP holders (including myself), I had to abandon the AMP airdrop, because I did not want to give Greg and the RChain Coop URHOCs.  I'm sorry for the confusion.  It seems that greed ruins everything.

Totally cool with that, good to have people like you around. I don't know too much about all the mess, I have just been reading a bit about it from time to time in Synereo Slack and what I understood from that is that this Greg guy went pretty rogue or pulled off a scam or something like that. So yes, sad for all AMP holders but also understandable!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

It seems very positive to me that the remaining tokens are burned or delivered to the holders, shows the honesty and transparency of the team. HODL!
Mr-Dark

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

YOURChain is the third.  Wink

1. Bitcoin
2. Rchain (huh)
3. Yourchain  Wink
astev

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:46:45 AM

It seems very positive to me that the remaining tokens are burned or delivered to the holders, shows the honesty and transparency of the team. HODL!

Yeah!

I'd put my vote on burning the excess tokens, mostly because I missed the first airdrop and spent months slowly accumulating to get some URHOC.

Would feel weird to get more without putting in any effort  Wink
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

When is the ETA for starting SWAP your tokens? Is there any delay with software (wallet...blockchain...) and after this will be finished will start swap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: