Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82311 times)
Dan Voldist

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

Does there planning some mining pools for miners? If Yes, then i do not want to miss it and hopefully i will receive announcement of that right in time! )

Its a token on Ethereum blockchain and there is no way it can be mined.There was an airdrop and the OP decides whether to have any further airdrop in future.

any airdrop in the future? I guess the airdrop is already finish a few month ago.
Just waiting the swap in the next years. we hope it is not delay more.

do we have exact date for swap ? yes I'll stand with you all after swap we will take off and moon soon. Be ready everyone!

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alifton

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

Does there planning some mining pools for miners? If Yes, then i do not want to miss it and hopefully i will receive announcement of that right in time! )
YES mate you are right on time , since yesterday we got our new pool to mine what we all mine , URS , solomining is a little difficult but if you mine on that pool , then trump won't dissapoint you

Any chance someone can PM me the address to the mining pool if it's open to the early adopters? I have at least a dozen GTX1070's I'm willing to at the pool for a bit just to help get the ball rolling.  Wink  Happy New Years everyone!

Grin
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:41:17 AM

Some people are just to stupid to breathe
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:34:07 AM

what do you mean sir? I also invest a little money on this coin, what am I stupid have invested here? tell me?
Mr-Dark

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:39:15 AM

what do you mean sir? I also invest a little money on this coin, what am I stupid have invested here? tell me?

LOL  Grin
shinysuit

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:15:48 AM

nice to see chrismas spirit here, wanna tell every yourchain supportet merry chrismas and happy new year, and of course new year new beginning, we all excited for swap and our own blockchain!

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

Its a token on Ethereum blockchain and there is no way it can be mined.There was an airdrop and the OP decides whether to have any further airdrop in future.

any airdrop in the future? I guess the airdrop is already finish a few month ago.

do we have exact date for swap ? yes I'll stand with you all after swap we will take off and moon soon. Be ready everyone!

We will get an official announcement soon from dev , as far i know it will start in January but don't know what day exactly , keep watching this thread soon we will get news

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

sorry guys , it was only a joke and i do not wanna mess this thread , you can't mine this ,( i thought you would get that ) it was an airdrop and if you invest a little money in this coin , it is not stupid , that is very smart , we are all waiting for a diamond

all my best wishes go to this team and community members
Lodoxo

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:08:34 PM

It's been too long since the dev promised everything good about this project, yes it's free but not really free, we exert some effort to post the Trump's pic and memes to get the free token because of a very lucrative promise of the dev but until now it's just a word of a typical politician.

Idiot

You are stupid
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:13:03 PM

It's been too long since the dev promised everything good about this project, yes it's free but not really free, we exert some effort to post the Trump's pic and memes to get the free token because of a very lucrative promise of the dev but until now it's just a word of a typical politician.

Idiot

You are stupid

Is it the vodka effecte? Grin Happy new year dude.

best wishes for everyone here

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

I guess no airdrop from now, only swap which will bring more value to the price of urhoc tokens.Never seen OP respond or update with any news of airdrop.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

Still waiting this great news from dev , hope the swap coin will come this month it has been long time since last years..

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

I can not place a buy order on etherdelta, do not know why, the buy button is below the screen and can not be scrolled down. is there a problem similar to mine?
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

Happy new year guys and dev! Hope this year will be great for us. waiting for some news about swap timeline and maybe some new information about plans for 2018 year Smiley

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

I can not place a buy order on etherdelta, do not know why, the buy button is below the screen and can not be scrolled down. is there a problem similar to mine?

What browser are you using? I've had issues with Microsoft Edge, but Chrome tends to work fine although it can be slow to load at times.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Still waiting for the swap. I've stacked some on ED, so it if mimicks and surpasses Rhoc, this will be a great success.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Idiot

You are stupid
What did you call yourself? A FOOL.
I will punch your mouth to remove all of your teeth dumb ass.
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

i don't want to look like i'm in a hurry but i think we should work together to make this coin listed in an exchange, it is still nothing and worthless if there is no place to trade this coin, what's the value of coin if there is no exchange?
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 07:31:27 PM by astev

i don't want to look like i'm in a hurry but i think we should work together to make this coin listed in an exchange, it is still nothing and worthless if there is no place to trade this coin, what's the value of coin if there is no exchange?

it kinda looks like you're in a hurry, you can sell the coins on etherdelta the price has gone up. ETH is about to go to moon too.  Wink
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

it kinda looks like you're in a hurry, you can sell the coins on etherdelta the price has gone up. ETH is about to go to moon too.  Wink
Could you please link the link on etherdelta to buy this coin so other people can buy before price raise again! thanks mate

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: