Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82311 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Maybe something bad happen to the dev. If you look at his post history, he has been quite active since 2014. Only now he has been gone for three weeks already.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

Maybe something bad happen to the dev. If you look at his post history, he has been quite active since 2014. Only now he has been gone for three weeks already.

Nothing happened. It's just that he has not yet completed his plans. As he said -  10 percent left to make . Be patience - or sold me your coins Wink))
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

The rumors are that he locked himself in a remote hut in Alaska until code is complete and ready to be fully implemented. There is no reason to worry at all.
shinysuit

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:34:21 AM

The rumors are that he locked himself in a remote hut in Alaska until code is complete and ready to be fully implemented. There is no reason to worry at all.

This is true, some say it's one of the reasons greg kept his hair length in an attempt to keep some warmth as he begins his path to redemption, seeking out DE in order to contribute to a decentralized chain. We don't know greg's motive at this stage and so wish DE luck in his Alaskan hut.
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:51 AM

any news about the swap when it will be do? anyone know the exact date ?
I just keep an eyes on this thread.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shinysuit

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

Like all quality projects that pump hard, the date of the swap is best kept secret for an extended period of time until the community is sufficiently confused and salty.

Then one day BAM!!! hit everyone with the news and watch the lambos fly.

A movie will be made about YOURChain one day and you'll all be part of it.

Keep an eye out for the capital flight into YOURChain.
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:57:37 AM

Like all quality projects that pump hard, the date of the swap is best kept secret for an extended period of time until the community is sufficiently confused and salty.

I am not worried about that, if it is best kept secret for an extended
we are hope the swap it will be do in this years because yourchain is great

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:57:41 PM

Good words and I agree with you. We could see the great rise YOURChain this spring

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Why is the swap taking so long? And without news from the dev... even the memes have stopped.

Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Why is the swap taking so long? And without news from the dev... even the memes have stopped.

I tell you what i think about this project. The reason why that i think also this scenario is linked to the silence that the dev are doing here.
We don't want a lot but we want clear information. If is transparent with clear information, this token can also improve his price before the swap, and obtain attention from other investor that go to etherdelta to buy.

A possible scenario: maybe the DEV are selling Token on etherdelta and at the same time try to mantein the attention on the token in order to monetize a lot whith also other people that are coming here and tell that is the best project, sybil resistant blockchain and bla bla, all the hero member and senior that are coming here and tell that want to buy at this time i can think that is fake.

And also that the DE profile is offline from 25 December is not a good signal. I understand that mybe are working, but in your opinion is possible that a developer whith that experience dont log in his account for check something? I dont think so. Maybe was arrested? Maybe is dead (i hope no clearly)? Maybe stop this activities and don't want to tell? Maybe are selling all?

What yo really think about this situation?

This is not a FUD post but only for obtain clear info.

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

I tell you what i think about this project. The reason why that i think also this scenario is linked to the silence that the dev are doing here.
We don't want a lot but we want clear information. If is transparent with clear information, this token can also improve his price before the swap, and obtain attention from other investor that go to etherdelta to buy.

A possible scenario: maybe the DEV are selling Token on etherdelta and at the same time try to mantein the attention on the token in order to monetize a lot whith also other people that are coming here and tell that is the best project, sybil resistant blockchain and bla bla, all the hero member and senior that are coming here and tell that want to buy at this time i can think that is fake.

And also that the DE profile is offline from 25 December is not a good signal. I understand that mybe are working, but in your opinion is possible that a developer whith that experience dont log in his account for check something? I dont think so. Maybe was arrested? Maybe is dead (i hope no clearly)? Maybe stop this activities and don't want to tell? Maybe are selling all?

Could be true, but let me tell you that I'm not using a fake account.

But yea, I dont understand why the dev team is so vague. Just tell us what the current status quo is, no fuss. If its a delay fine but what is the new deadline, why etc. The "new" website was a single A4 page, nothing special.
Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

But yea, I dont understand why the dev team is so vague. Just tell us what the current status quo is, no fuss. If its a delay fine but what is the new deadline, why etc. The "new" website was a single A4 page, nothing special.

Relaxedsense you are holding 3 Million token. Are you sure that this token will go to the swap process or you are not sure about this?
If you have really 3million token i think you could be sure. Otherwise the risk is very high.

Can i ask you what is in yourchain aproach that allow you to trust in Yourchain.

Thanks
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Relaxedsense you are holding 3 Million token. Are you sure that this token will go to the swap process or you are not sure about this?
If you have really 3million token i think you could be sure. Otherwise the risk is very high.

Can i ask you what is in yourchain aproach that allow you to trust in Yourchain.

Thanks

i would think his approach was the really high risk to reward ratio Smiley
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

Thanks

It all depends how much risk one is willing to take right? I snatched a lot of URHOC cheap, so I dont care if this goes to nothing. However, this doesnt mean I do not care about the project. I really wanted to invest in Rchain but didnt because of all the afore mentioned reasons, this is why I decided to invest minimal amount of resources in URHOC because orriginally it was going to be based on Rchain. This is not the case any more I believe, nevertheless it could still be a powerful platform should they release everything mentioned on the "new" website/whitepaper. Other then that it is basic risk/reward analysis for me.

I have to admit though that it has been going quite wonky lately, the website, delay, communication its all bare minimum and not really thorough. But then again, what can you expect when all tokens were given away for free, right?
shinysuit

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

10,000 URHOC GIVEAWAY

To enter, tell us all what you like best about the new website https://yourchaincommunity.github.io

Submissions close January 25th.

Good luck everyone, the winner will receive a private message with instructions on claiming their 10k lambo enabling URHOCs!!!!!!!!
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

I like the sleek look of it. Legitimate and powerful. It's definitely made easy for low attention individuals with no clickable links.
It's straight to the point, there's no excess gibberish that is plaguing coins of today. Those coins often being scams.
I will forgive the lack of Trump memes. I'll give it a 100/10. Let's Make Crypto Great Again.

oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

10,000 URHOC GIVEAWAY

To enter, tell us all what you like best about the new website https://yourchaincommunity.github.io

Submissions close January 25th.

Good luck everyone, the winner will receive a private message with instructions on claiming their 10k lambo enabling URHOCs!!!!!!!!

Too be honest I'm a bit shocked that it is called a "website", I would rather call it a landing page or an announcement page.

I do like what is written on it and what it convey.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

it happened more times that dev was absent for some time , i think he will come back on a day , we all did not see him coming .

i also invested in this , but it is all a risk

keep my tokens till end off ....
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

soon the end of January, RHOC with a $400M marketcap, and we are still waiting the SWAP or at least a sign of DEV's life.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

soon the end of January, RHOC with a $400M marketcap, and we are still waiting the SWAP or at least a sign of DEV's life.

yeap, rchain is almoust on the moon, but we still here waiting for dev and some news. hope he is allright
DEv comeback please and tell us that you working or something else, maybe you need some help and we could help you somehow?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: