Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82311 times)
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Seems to me that dev is very active here. If you look other thread some time dev team not even give any info on bitcointalk, we have to wait for future informations i guess!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:41:23 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 05:05:20 PM by voteformeg

Just keep your patience longer and wait and besides what are you complaining with? The coins we have now are all FREE, we didn't pay for them, it is given to us without anything ask in return except our patience, if this project succeed, then let's thank the dev, if it didn't, then let's move on, it's all FREE anyway?
you are absolutely right but it would also be good for the community if we know what is the timeline for the swap . a lot off people where waiting for januari , now we got some new info about what it is gonna be (the coin ) , but are still waiting for a timeline for swap , people are in a hurry to become millionaire these days , must be possible to let us know if it is going to be this month
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:18:45 AM

Just keep your patience longer and wait and besides what are you complaining with? The coins we have now are all FREE, we didn't pay for them, it is given to us without anything ask in return except our patience, if this project succeed, then let's thank the dev, if it didn't, then let's move on, it's all FREE anyway?
you are absolutely right but it would also be good for the community if we know what is the timeline for the swap . a lot off people where waiting for januari , now we got some new info about what it is gonna be (the coin ) , but are still waiting for a timeline for swap , people are in a hurry to become millionaire these days , must be possible to let us know if it is going to be this month
I can't wait any more, I need to be a millionaire now, *dev we want the coin now. I have been waiting for a long time, every ugly girl that I know is getting married or runaway from home, I can't slap any of them in the face and take them to my place, because guess what? I don't have any place, I was hoping to sell a few Million YOURCHAIN and buy a room.

Also I'm a merit source, if that could help you in deving this project, let me know.

🖤😏
shinysuit

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

"With every hour that passes, our moment of victory grows closer"

This represents a victory unique to YOURChain!
Doddolo

Activity: 586

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

If the swap is going to be from urhoc tokens to a private Yourchain blockchain, we need to know when this blockchain will launch, and where to download wallet app.

Thanks dev.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

If the swap is going to be from urhoc tokens to a private Yourchain blockchain, we need to know when this blockchain will launch, and where to download wallet app.

Thanks dev.

We will know when the time is right....
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact." -Arthur Conan Doyle
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

As I understand it, swapping will start at the end of February or in March. Probably, there are small delays in deployment

Hoe did you come to that conclusion?

What I understood was that a swap programm would be released last week, I thought I read this in the comeback post of the mighty DE.

Could be wrong tho.
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

As I understand it, swapping will start at the end of February or in March. Probably, there are small delays in deployment

Hoe did you come to that conclusion?

What I understood was that a swap programm would be released last week, I thought I read this in the comeback post of the mighty DE.

Could be wrong tho.

I understood it as this week being the target. But I guess we're gonna miss it since it's Sunday.
Went2Moon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

YOURChain is a public, Sybil-resistant, and censorship-resistant computing utility. It will be a blockchain-based platform for specifying, verifying, building, and running decentralized protocols (“smart contracts”) that form the base for decentralized applications. On top of this technology platform, a broad array of solutions can be built, including financial services, monetized content delivery networks, marketplaces, governance solutions, DAOs, and YOURChain’s own flagship decentralized social platform.

Sneak peek at secret project code name Thoth:

Thoth became credited by the ancient Egyptians as the inventor of writing, and alphabets (ie. hieroglyphs) themselves. He was also considered to have been the scribe of the underworld...

Hmmm....
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

what is meaning of this word "Let's Make Crypto Yours Again" how to create Crypto Your Again if this token has no value?
whether this is just a dream project that never comes true?
shinysuit

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

YOURChain is a public, Sybil-resistant, and censorship-resistant computing utility. It will be a blockchain-based platform for specifying, verifying, building, and running decentralized protocols (“smart contracts”) that form the base for decentralized applications. On top of this technology platform, a broad array of solutions can be built, including financial services, monetized content delivery networks, marketplaces, governance solutions, DAOs, and YOURChain’s own flagship decentralized social platform.

Sneak peek at secret project code name Thoth:

Thoth became credited by the ancient Egyptians as the inventor of writing, and alphabets (ie. hieroglyphs) themselves. He was also considered to have been the scribe of the underworld...

Hmmm....

Thoth is said to have invented maths and geometry leading to Pi and UR-Calculus

what is meaning of this word "Let's Make Crypto Yours Again" how to create Crypto Your Again if this token has no value?
whether this is just a dream project that never comes true?

When bitcoin was in it's infancy, people were sceptical and didn't think it would have value
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:27 AM

Will YOURCHAIN have its own decentralized exchange? Will it be possible to buy tokens YOURCHAIN for fiat? It is necessary to get complete freedom from bitcoin
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

admin disappear again, maybe he was thinking of a new speech when he will come back, it will be more exciting again. Cry

I'm still here working hard for you.  I will NEVER abandon this project.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

admin disappear again, maybe he was thinking of a new speech when he will come back, it will be more exciting again. Cry

Do you expect him to deliver a new speech every day? he might be busy with transforming this great project as he is the single person taking care of the whole project and us as a community supporting him from the start.

Thank you for your support.  When I am sitting in bed eating my two Quarter Pounders, large McFries, and Diet Coke every night reading the YOURChain thread, it is posts like this that make me want to make RChain YOURS again!

I can't wait any more, I need to be a millionaire now, *dev we want the coin now. I have been waiting for a long time, every ugly girl that I know is getting married or runaway from home, I can't slap any of them in the face and take them to my place, because guess what? I don't have any place, I was hoping to sell a few Million YOURCHAIN and buy a room.

Also I'm a merit source, if that could help you in deving this project, let me know.

Do not be disheartened...  Money will not get you a good girl.  Your glorious dev has learned this the hard way.  The girls who are attracted to money might be pretty on the outside, but they are ugly feminist/communist gold diggers on the inside.  Do not take girls out to nice restaurants.  Take them to Taco Bell or better yet make them cook for you.  A good woman will cook, clean, do your laundry, and she will adore you for putting her in her natural place.  YOURChain will make the Patriarchy Great Again!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Relaxedsense

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

I'm still here working hard for you.  I will NEVER abandon this project.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

Do you expect him to deliver a new speech every day? he might be busy with transforming this great project as he is the single person taking care of the whole project and us as a community supporting him from the start.

Thank you for your support.  When I am sitting in bed eating my two Quarter Pounders, large McFries, and Diet Coke every night reading the YOURChain thread, it is posts like this that make me want to make RChain YOURS again!

Do not be disheartened...  Money will not get you a good girl.  Your glorious dev has learned this the hard way.  The girls who are attracted to money might be pretty on the outside, but they are ugly feminist/communist gold diggers on the inside.  Do not take girls out to nice restaurants.  Take them to Taco Bell or better yet make them cook for you.  A good woman will cook, clean, do your laundry, and she will adore you for putting her in her natural place.  YOURChain will make the Patriarchy Great Again!

I don't wanna ruin the party because I like your online presence. Its unique which partly made me invest besides the airdrop.

But I got to give it to you straight, this nonsense is getting old. I know that you have not taken any money from anyone, which is also unique these days, so what can we expect right? Still had to say it, at this point it just seems like noise.
shinysuit

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

I'm still here working hard for you.  I will NEVER abandon this project.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you for your support.  When I am sitting in bed eating my two Quarter Pounders, large McFries, and Diet Coke every night reading the YOURChain thread, it is posts like this that make me want to make RChain YOURS again!

Do not be disheartened...  Money will not get you a good girl.  Your glorious dev has learned this the hard way.  The girls who are attracted to money might be pretty on the outside, but they are ugly feminist/communist gold diggers on the inside.  Do not take girls out to nice restaurants.  Take them to Taco Bell or better yet make them cook for you.  A good woman will cook, clean, do your laundry, and she will adore you for putting her in her natural place.  YOURChain will make the Patriarchy Great Again!

I don't wanna ruin the party because I like your online presence. Its unique which partly made me invest besides the airdrop.

But I got to give it to you straight, this nonsense is getting old. I know that you have not taken any money from anyone, which is also unique these days, so what can we expect right? Still had to say it, at this point it just seems like noise.

We have a highly skilled team, YOURChain will take us to the promised land
Relaxedsense

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

I'm still here working hard for you.  I will NEVER abandon this project.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you for your support.  When I am sitting in bed eating my two Quarter Pounders, large McFries, and Diet Coke every night reading the YOURChain thread, it is posts like this that make me want to make RChain YOURS again!

Do not be disheartened...  Money will not get you a good girl.  Your glorious dev has learned this the hard way.  The girls who are attracted to money might be pretty on the outside, but they are ugly feminist/communist gold diggers on the inside.  Do not take girls out to nice restaurants.  Take them to Taco Bell or better yet make them cook for you.  A good woman will cook, clean, do your laundry, and she will adore you for putting her in her natural place.  YOURChain will make the Patriarchy Great Again!

We have a highly skilled team, YOURChain will take us to the promised land

Haha, awesome!
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

oh man , i missed these trump meme's , i almost starting to believe that our dev (DE) is  the one and only , anyway , the meme's make me laugh every time
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

I still haven't figured out if the Dev is a genius or insane or some combination thereof, but I'm hodling my URHOC. Actually was compelled to buy 100,000 more today but they're not so cheap these days.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mustandine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

I just like your slogan, keep up the good work for project!
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

I still haven't figured out if the Dev is a genius or insane or some combination thereof, but I'm hodling my URHOC. Actually was compelled to buy 100,000 more today but they're not so cheap these days.

good choice, soon you will no need to the other coin, just keep some  ETH for the SWAP Wink

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: