Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10)  (Read 23432 times)
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:06:47 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 11:18:58 AM by justone123

People can upload content and watch it. They aim to be decetralized youtube/netflix.

Website; https://lbry.io/
APP that us, beta testers can already use (looks pretty sleek. The load times have been significantly improved-it took like 20 seconds a month ago and is 2-4seconds now)

There was some news about it - the university that had to remove 20,000 videos of lectures, lbry copied them and you will be able to watch them on their platform for example. You will be able to sell your content. You can already try out their software by downloading from Github.

Marketcap of less than 5million. With all these coins hyped so much, i am surprised how Lbry still has such a low price tag. Littlle to zero marketing from them, maybe because the product is not launched yet and there is not much to market? Don't know.

But i believe market cap of only 5million has so much more room for improvement.

One HUGE problem though is that the developers own the majority of the coin i think + mining of the coin is profitable right now which lowers the price.

Is there something i have missed? Is this not a good opportunity? I think the coin has yet to be noticed and then baam! By the way i invested into way back when it was 2000 Satoshis and will wait atleast until they launch officially, which should be in April according to their website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flitreque

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

People can upload content and watch it. They aim to be decetralized youtube/netflix.

Website; https://lbry.io/

There was some news about it - the university that had to remove 20,000 videos of lectures, lbry copied them and you will be able to watch them on their platform for example. You will be able to sell your content. You can already try out their software by downloading from Github.

Marketcap of less than 5million. With all these coins hyped so much, i am surprised how Lbry still has such a low price tag. Littlle to zero marketing from them, maybe because the product is not launched yet and there is not much to market? Don't know.

But i believe market cap of only 5million has so much more room for improvement.

One HUGE problem though is that the developers own the majority of the coin i think + mining of the coin is profitable right now which lowers the price.

Is there something i have missed? Is this not a good opportunity? I think the coin has yet to be noticed and then baam! By the way i invested into way back when it was 2000 Satoshis and will wait atleast until they launch officially, which should be in April according to their website.

yes ,lbc is the most undervalued coin  listing on poloniex
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:39:11 AM

oh well well well, look at 2 newbie sockpuppets shilling LBRY

SNGLS is far better than LBC and lbry is 90% premine crap like VOX

Will get delisted from polo
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

I hope so not. What do you think are chances of polo delisting LBC?

The main difference though is that SNGLS has nice website and a lot of talking. LBC is quiet, but already has a working prototype!

Premine is junk, i agree. I think they should burn majority of the coins if they want the project to succeed.

I am not a sockpuppet, i would love to hear others oppinion, even so much more if they prove me i'm wrong!
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:32:11 AM

SNGLSNGSNGSLRNSLGNSG is super shit. They can't even make a memorable name and their website looks like an online browser game. This alone should let you question this project.

My bets are on LBRY or something entirely new.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:07:57 AM

Yeah i am quite surprised, SingularDTV(SNGLS) has marketcap of 38M$, and they are competitor of LBRY, trying to provide decentralized Videos platform.

The funny thing is SNGLS has NO product developed, but marketcap of 38M$, while LBRY is in pre-release, already working prototype and marketcap of under 5m$.

You can download Lbry from their Github and try it out. Yeah it still has long way to go imho (takes awhile for videos to load), but i guess this is something new. You can watch videos for free, but publisher can also require a fee to pay. This seems quite intresting, like new approach to App Store, or maybe Netflix, but where the publisher gets full amount without Apple  taking it's cut of 30%.

Once the video is loaded it works normally though, i must say that i am quite impressed.

One thing is probably, that it seems like all SNGLS is doing is marketing, while Lbry isn't doing marketing at all.

There is one hiccup though, huge premine on Lbry side. The fund for developers is 10% of premine, but this is 40M coins, while there are 60M coins on the market, and the rest is allegedly for marketing and trying to attract new users. However once all coins are mined there will be 1billion of them.

This is the uncertainty that i believe makes doubts for investors, otherwise this would have mooned already.

Anyways we will see where it goes Smiley
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

The app will be released to the public in May. I expect a high price increase before and once released. Hopefully  Grin

But with a 5M marketcap this is still a bargain.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

Yeah i am quite surprised, SingularDTV(SNGLS) has marketcap of 38M$, and they are competitor of LBRY, trying to provide decentralized Videos platform.

The funny thing is SNGLS has NO product developed, but marketcap of 38M$, while LBRY is in pre-release, already working prototype and marketcap of under 5m$.

You can download Lbry from their Github and try it out. Yeah it still has long way to go imho (takes awhile for videos to load), but i guess this is something new. You can watch videos for free, but publisher can also require a fee to pay. This seems quite intresting, like new approach to App Store, or maybe Netflix, but where the publisher gets full amount without Apple  taking it's cut of 30%.

Once the video is loaded it works normally though, i must say that i am quite impressed.

One thing is probably, that it seems like all SNGLS is doing is marketing, while Lbry isn't doing marketing at all.

There is one hiccup though, huge premine on Lbry side. The fund for developers is 10% of premine, but this is 40M coins, while there are 60M coins on the market, and the rest is allegedly for marketing and trying to attract new users. However once all coins are mined there will be 1billion of them.

This is the uncertainty that i believe makes doubts for investors, otherwise this would have mooned already.

LBY is a great project all dev are working hard to make all the best for this project, i can see next years this coin would be very expencive!
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

LBY is a great project all dev are working hard to make all the best for this project, i can see next years this coin would be very expencive!

Yeah man i don't understand this logic.... I mean i do. Lbry doesn't do any marketing, but is creating a product and sngls only markets their idea with no existing product.

I'm pretty convinced that Lbry is a good pick to buy and hold for some time. When it's released in may, i expect atleast double
romanturbo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

I really love this proyect. Im holding some of them
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:29:53 PM

I really love this proyect. Im holding some of them

Yeah so do i. Worth thousands... hope so it turns out well
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:17:35 AM

Look at the market cap of other projects and look at the market cap of LBRY.

This is the next x10.
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:42:40 PM

It went up a lot in the last few days.

If only people listened and did some research... But that's not how it works, let's first wait for it to raise 1000%, and for the most people, that's when they will invest!  Huh Huh Huh Huh
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:58:08 PM

Pretty cheap to buy in right now. Might go down some bit on the short term, but this market cap for Lbry will definitelly be bright.
OrangeP

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:29:36 PM

These are the requirements for a rising price:

- no (alt)coin crash
- constant development and updates
- solid positioning against SingularDTV and similar

Currently this is hyper-speculative. Definitely watching.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

The project has potential, we will see likely abou 20k-30k satoshi within some weeks.

I really hope so  Grin
wendy5

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

If only I had seen your recommendation earlier,I will buy some LBC.
mana6

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:26:33 AM

I bought some coin on the 2000 sat,but I sold too eraly Shocked
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

I bought some coin on the 2000 sat,but I sold too eraly Shocked

Now the price of LBC is great but some time prediction is not going perfectly because now there are very less number of people trading LBC in the market. Even they are developing already the price of LBC is raised to 10500 sats. Still, LBC has good potential but it took a lot of time to reach that position.
CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:15:53 AM

Cool new updates!

Check out the new superfast BETA LBRY blockexplorer! http://www.cryptodev.xyz

Check out the latest Podcast interview with the CEO: Listen to interview: http://podcastinit.com/episode-109-lb
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: