Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZETH SCAMMER INFO | TIME FOR SOME DUE DILIGENCE AND POLICING  (Read 3511 times)
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

I feel great anger.
duffyduck

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:15:26 PM

I invested a lot and this scamer fooled me and other investors.

This guy must get a punishment for that devious behavior.

The money ist lost but punishment is inevitable. Since we know the face of the guy, nice work VerthagOG.

Some ideas please concerning the right punishment for the scamer.
duffyduck

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

I invested a lot and this scamer fooled me and other investors.

This guy must get a punishment for that devious behavior.

The money ist lost but punishment is inevitable. Since we know the face of the guy, nice work VerthagOG.

Some ideas please concerning the right punishment for the scamer.

1. step to glory: find the face : success

2.                   : make appointement of when punishment takes place

3.                   : Punish the scamer

4.                   : Make sure he will not scam anyone else
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:37:18 PM

They proved to be frauds
Stealing from more 142BTC investors so pathetic  Shocked
Why not be minimized by using an Escrow service that makes investors feel comfortable
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

I sent the scamer a PM where  he should send back my invested BTC, but no answer and no refund!
misterbones (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:41:13 AM

The scammer is from Perth , Australia .

How do u know? If u base ur assumptions on the fact that he uses australian IP, I can argue that he could be behind VPN or another anonymizer running in the background for instance a browser extension. Get me more evidence, and I will travel to him and kick his scammy ass. $150 USD lol That college boy doesnt seem to be earning any money on xbtfreelancer.

No , all the ip address point to same place in perth australia maybe 500 meter to 600 meter away from the location but all ip's point to the same place .
1 ip is of austria that's all

so 90% of the chance is he is from perth .

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

currently frauds for steal Bitcoin Increasingly many, because that Is impact very bad for enthusiasts Bitcoin and I hope not everyone like that,
hopefully all Fast Resolved.  Smiley 
duffyduck

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Next steps to get this guy busted. Last chance for refunding ICO buyers my friend Ben.
misterbones (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

yes , I agreee .
Lots of scams

TaaS = SCAM
QTUM = SCAM

RESPECTONOMY = SCAM
HUMANIQ = SCAM

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

Everyone need to start collaborating to stop those scammers. This cant continue like this. We are yr 2017 after all and those scams are doing harm to the ecosystem!

On zion project, he got away because it was small money but now it is more than 134,000$.

Prove us all wrong if you want BenBTC! But to now, you are considered as a scammer by the overall inveestors
duffyduck

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

This dirty coq sucking scamer, this is not the treatment we, and I speak for BTC enthusiats deserve. Do you really think you can get a long with this this time? No the answer is. Refund the people who sent you btc or eth and make a clean table.
You basically did not deliver anything, you seem not able to send zeth token to the twitter guys who trusted , not to mention to the invesotrs who gave you their hard earned money, which they could spend for other not crypto related stuff.
You must be a bad person not knowing any kind of honesty or decency. A man one word, I was told many times by wise men, and I know a lot of them, I am Kung Fu fighter and I tell you one thing dishonesty is something which deserves the most brutal punishment in the lessons of Kung Fu.
You shall stand down for a while and really stat thinking of what you did, and whether you really think it is the right thing.

You still have the possibility to refund the community so think about it. Decide for yourself what is the right thing.
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

How do u know? If u base ur assumptions on the fact that he uses australian IP, I can argue that he could be behind VPN or another anonymizer running in the background for instance a browser extension. Get me more evidence, and I will travel to him and kick his scammy ass. $150 USD lol That college boy doesnt seem to be earning any money on xbtfreelancer.

Some of the IPs used are APNIC (Sydney Wireless), so unlikely they were accessed via TOR or VPN.
At first glance this does appear to me to be Australian based.
See for yourself... Just search the different IPs listed...
https://who.is/
http://wq.apnic.net/whois-search/static/search.html  ( If APNIC assigned for more details )

The freelance profile image used is ripped off some 'Asian Men HairStyles' websites according to google image reverse search.

I would suggest reporting this to ACORN (Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network)  https://www.acorn.gov.au/
I'm sure that with the Five Eyes tech they have available, they could sniff him out with the data available.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:29:16 PM

Doubt anything will happen, lots of scams and fuckers seem to slip through.

Benbtc seems to be wasting time hoping people will forget about their investment and slowly disappear.

People are still waiting on getting their useless coins lol...off course on his scammy little shit forum he must have a few accounts defending his scam or else there are people that defend shit like this still which is sad.
pascnx

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Ben: The cyber crime department of Australia is allready tracking you.

You will get in serious trouble, and sit like Ulbricht.
duffyduck

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

WHERE IS MY REFUND YOU DIRTY LITTLE SCAMHOLE Embarrassed
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:25:04 PM

Dump!
duffyduck

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:44:17 AM

Anyone showing real name and adress of the scamer gets bounty.
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:06:35 AM

Exactly, professional scammers always use Tor or VPN for fake IP. It is difficult to trace the real IP. If the Aus IP is real, why victims don't report police?   Roll Eyes
pascnx

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

Exactly, professional scammers always use Tor or VPN for fake IP. It is difficult to trace the real IP. If the Aus IP is real, why victims don't report police?   Roll Eyes

I agree, we shall simply head to the police and denounce them. I am from Europe and will do it.
Maybe someone here in Australia can do it as well.
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

Maybe this site can help:  https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: