Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fastest way to get Cash from Bitcoins?  (Read 505 times)
Cobalt_rx (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:23:21 PM

What is the fastest way to get cash for bitcoins? Bank wire transfer takes 3-5 days.
Paypal takes 3-5 days.
Moneygram is not an option because I don't have government ID.

I am trying to get the money as fast as possible and I'm screwed if I have to wait 3-5 days.

What do I do? Sad
milo

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

Find a friend IRL who has cash and interest in bitcoin, get them to pay you cash when you transfer BTC to them.

If you don't know anyone IRL who is interested in bitcoin, go fix that. Meet some bitcoiners in your area, or edumacate your IRL people into becoming bitcoiners.
fearink

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:42:39 PM

You can sell them to someone on the forums or another site. Like, I need some hopefully by tomorrow so if you're still looking to sell some I could buy them if you live close to me (or localbitcoins.com) or we could use an escrow.
TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 10:43:09 PM

https://fastcash4bitcoins.com

Bank Wire (not to be confused with ACH they aren't the same thing) can be completed same day, if order confirms prior to 4PM EST.  Orders after 4PM EST, on weekend, or on bank holiday will post to your account the next day.

Just ensure you verify with your bank the proper routing number for incoming wires.  Don't assume the routing number on your checks is also used for wires.  It might be, but it might not.  If you provide correct information and your account can accept an incoming bank wire you can have certified funds (meaning immediately available for withdrawal or use) in your account tomorrow morning.  Wrong routing number, account number, or mismatched name on account can result in long and expensive delays.

hstlmn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:52:37 PM

Bank Wire (not to be confused with ACH they aren't the same thing) can be completed same day, if order confirms prior to 4PM EST.  Orders after 4PM EST, on weekend, or on bank holiday will post to your account the next day.

Just ensure you verify with your bank the proper routing number for incoming wires.  Don't assume the routing number on your checks is also used for wires.  It might be, but it might not.  If you provide correct information and your account can accept an incoming bank wire you can have certified funds (meaning immediately available for withdrawal or use) in your account tomorrow morning.  Wrong routing number, account number, or mismatched name on account can result in long and expensive delays.

Bank Wire = Almost instant transfer, it should take no more the 1 biz day to process

ACH = Basically an electronic check and would take around 2-4 days to clear into your account.

The fees on Wires are high and ACH next to nothing.
bitleif

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:56:04 PM

Borrow money and pay it back in 3-4 days?
Cobalt_rx (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:58:17 PM

Thanks will try it! Smiley
hstlmn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:59:47 PM

What is the fastest way to get cash for bitcoins? Bank wire transfer takes 3-5 days.
Paypal takes 3-5 days.
Moneygram is not an option because I don't have government ID.

I am trying to get the money as fast as possible and I'm screwed if I have to wait 3-5 days.

What do I do? Sad
'
Here is an idea, though it is not cash. Use one of those online services and get a Walmart gift card. Print that out take it to your local store and buy a Visa Gift Card with it.

You may also want to check this site

https://localbitcoins.com/buy_bitcoins

I do not have many in my area. Maybe there is luck for you some of my buddies have used it.
hopelessinvestor

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:04:16 PM

For MTGOX, is the bank wire feature faster than its DWolla feature for wiring funds into your mtgox account?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: