Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Insight: Is breakout close? FTW?  (Read 2309 times)
Musseum

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

I don't think in long term its going to hit any time soon

But it will go up in these 2-3 days before going down again
so better sell all and buy cheap again

RIP, bought at 3200 sats, now 2200 sats Shocked

Lost at the moment 1250 USD, but fuck it, it will go up again, maybe not now, not tommorow but this year.
nice try bro, I don't have weak hands anymore Wink
btcdamnit (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:38:11 PM

Atleast think before saying
Marketing maybe was just average
20k for 37,532,331,339 XRP is too much atleast for a year or two
think if XRP would be 20k it market capital would be roughtly 50% of BTC
No marketing would make it achievable unless....

Appreciate the Tradingview link. 
I've been watching XRP for a while. Its an interesting project but sometimes I'm concerned at their lack of real information.
Every few months they announce that some bank is using Ripple, but don't seem to give many details. 
Hopefully this is a project that is actually seeing growth and development, and not just vaporware.

I think a solid project, but the marketing is very weak, XRP would be above 20K if the marketing worked well.
btcdamnit (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:40:15 PM

I don't think in long term its going to hit any time soon

But it will go up in these 2-3 days before going down again
so better sell all and buy cheap again

RIP, bought at 3200 sats, now 2200 sats Shocked

Lost at the moment 1250 USD, but fuck it, it will go up again, maybe not now, not tommorow but this year.
nice try bro, I don't have weak hands anymore Wink
DO AS YOU WISH BRO!!
btcdamnit (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

Can any one help me with Exscudo..is it really associate with kibo scam
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:21:54 AM

Can any one help me with Exscudo..is it really associate with kibo scam

KIBO WAS SCAM?  FUK ME SCAMMED

Angry Angry Angry
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

I've been watching XRP for a while. Its an interesting project but sometimes I'm concerned at their lack of real information.
Every few months they announce that some bank is using Ripple, but don't seem to give many details. 
Hopefully this is a project that is actually seeing growth and development, and not just vaporware.

I think a solid project, but the marketing is very weak, XRP would be above 20K if the marketing worked well.

Not with the projects coming up for it. Ripple is still cheap, in my opinion. Even for those who bought it at $0.06, it was still cheap.

I see it having the most potential out of all cryptocurrencies. I do not think it will get past BTC in terms of price, but in terms of market cap... Who knows?! No other cryptocurrency has been planed to work in a bank, by the banks. Now add banks to the altcoin and you'll get some pretty huge transactions every day.

The big disadvantage is that there is going to be no anonymity. When you work with banks you cannot be anonymous. But for this, we will have paper wallets and so. What I'm wondering is.. will we be able to send from anonymous wallets to bank accounts? One of the ends will be unknown. Not that I'm going to use banks for Ripple, but we still need to find more about the new system. Anyways.... I see XRP up +200% in months.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 05:01:10 AM

I also bought at the wrong time it appears, at 30, then at 28 and then at 26, now no funds left to buy at 22-24, but I think its a strong coin and will definitely bounce back, might take some time to give the wanted profit but eventually it will.
So just keep calm and hold on to your Ripple, and if you can, buy some more and you'll not regret it. Hopefully!
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:07:16 AM

I also bought at the wrong time it appears, at 30, then at 28 and then at 26, now no funds left to buy at 22-24, but I think its a strong coin and will definitely bounce back, might take some time to give the wanted profit but eventually it will.
So just keep calm and hold on to your Ripple, and if you can, buy some more and you'll not regret it. Hopefully!

Patience is the key to success! You never know when it jumps once again. Cheesy
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:57:21 AM

since you keep posting tradingview links, i have one question for you:
do you honestly think technical analysis works for altcoins?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:18:29 AM

What is happening?
2 days ago Seeing the chart... it would  appears like it will breakout soon.
But now its like.... it keep falling and falling.
tradingview analysis suggest it will reach a fibonacci resistance at 21 before bouncing to 30's

I bought it some at 26 and some at 24...but the trend keeps falling and volume increasing. I was wondering should I exit or wait a little and put stop loss at 20.

Though Many have already shakeout!

Speculation will be helpful

Did you say that it will breakout 'soon'?  Sure that could happen as soon as the whales who drove this would come back.  But when tho?  That's the problem, only they know.

Look at this chart.  This, I think pretty much tells the story of XRP in the recent months.  And it could take a while before the whales come back and play with this again.  If you were lucky enough to ride the pump with them and pocket a little BTC, then good for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:24:32 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 03:38:45 PM by McWorse

Not with the projects coming up for it. Ripple is still cheap, in my opinion. Even for those who bought it at $0.06, it was still cheap.

I see it having the most potential out of all cryptocurrencies. I do not think it will get past BTC in terms of price, but in terms of market cap... Who knows?! No other cryptocurrency has been planed to work in a bank, by the banks. Now add banks to the altcoin and you'll get some pretty huge transactions every day.

The big disadvantage is that there is going to be no anonymity. When you work with banks you cannot be anonymous. But for this, we will have paper wallets and so. What I'm wondering is.. will we be able to send from anonymous wallets to bank accounts? One of the ends will be unknown. Not that I'm going to use banks for Ripple, but we still need to find more about the new system. Anyways.... I see XRP up +200% in months.

It's easy:
Banks getting their own ledgers (blockchains) for their transactions. They do not need XRP for that. They only need the Ripple-technology. So they can handle everything anonymous.
But:
To connect all these single ledgers (from all the different banks from all over the planet) to make transactions possible between them, every single ledger must use the inter-ledger. For that, you need XRP.

The open ledger for everyone - which I can use to send someone some XRPs - is not anonymous. It is only anonymous somewhere at the inter-ledger or behind.

So banks are using / testing Ripple-technology now. They do not need XRP for that. But for every connection to the public, or to other banks with different ledgers, they need XRP. So the bigger the Ripple-network will become, the bigger the need for XRP will be.

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

If Ripple will be THE global transaction-service of the future (something like VISA, or, or, or) - and there are a lot of hints, that this might happen - caps of 100B and more are ... peanuts.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

Well the mini pump will come sooner than later
maybe within 24-48 hrs
I will message you once xrp achieves that,...
and lol i wasnt serious what i was posting
It was an attempt to increase activity...
Sorry if i hurted you for not being Accurate
I post seriously on Twitter and Tradingview

lol, it was just strange to see a barrage of comments (7 of them) saying it is rising while it was dropping that's all Roll Eyes specially since you can get banned if you do that on this forum for "gaining activity".

but yeah the mini pump came, it actually seems like XRP is doing better today @2680-2700 but i am still saying the same that in long term it is still going down.

i am mostly focused on other coins though.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

I am quite positive on XRP. If you are a long term investors, there is nothing to worry about. But if you are a trader then, you might want to read the charts and keep strict stop loss and hope things play out well. Long term and fundamentals are bright for XRP and it is a HOLD and good to have in your investment portfolio.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:36:25 PM

So banks are using / testing Ripple-technology now. They do not need XRP for that.

yes, but xrp must be used as the bridge / intermediate currency for the transaction to happen at a lower cost, than what the bank currently pays. lowering the cost of doing business is essentially the most important factor of doing business, because lower costs = more profit.
Robben123

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:07:13 PM

I was hoping for a shortterm pump again, but actually I didn't see this happen anymore in the next weeks. But with all the technology and cooperations with banks I think ripple is an awesome long term hold. I'm very excited about the future. Second half of 2017 and 2018 can be interesting years. Lots of more good staff will happen.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:28:04 PM

So much blood in here ....

Money making is not where/when the crowd is watching Wink
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:34:48 PM

I trust XRP. It should rise sooner than later. I don't care much if sudden pump or slow increase because i'm holding mine until 1 XRP becomes 1 dollah.  Grin
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

I trust XRP. It should rise sooner than later. I don't care much if sudden pump or slow increase because i'm holding mine until 1 XRP becomes 1 dollah.  Grin

Sorry For Your Loss  Roll Eyes
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:54:11 AM

its really between success and failure better to just watch hold and wait till see the results, xrp still have a lots of volume we really can't underestimate
its progress maybe it will fall more or pump high good luck to you mate.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

its really between success and failure better to just watch hold and wait till see the results, xrp still have a lots of volume we really can't underestimate
its progress maybe it will fall more or pump high good luck to you mate.

I actually bought it lower so I am in a good gain already. But as what I said earlier I won't sell unless it becomes 1 dollah. Tongue A year or three the top banks including the IMF will adopt the ripple technology. XRP will also be utilized.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: