Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspicion of Insider Trading at Poloniex  (Read 1900 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Seems Poloniex is trying to become a "boutique" exchange.  From beginning of 2016 Poloniex delisted 78 coins. And in same time added only 15 and two (DAO and VOX) that was in same time also delisted.
So in a bit more then a year Poloniex almost halved number of coins they offer to trade. If they will continue with this we might in 2018 see lees then 50 coins traded on Poloniex.place there.

Bottom line is dont hold crapcoins, if you are are pumping and dumping them is fair you get fucked at least from time to time in the process.   If you want I can give you list of next coins that will be delisted from Poloniex. I dont need any inside informations LOL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

sorry for getting off topic. but iCEBREAKER is now on my ignore list because off his sig.
Vivre Libre Ou Mourir
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

I think yes, poloniex is guilty of insider trading. I think virtually every exchange that lists altcoins has done the same thing.

Will they run with the money? Only time will tell.

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

There were several instances in the past month or so where certain coins were moving a lot (especially when BTC itself was moving a lot) and polo was basically unusable because of lag.  They say it was because the website was being overloaded, and maybe that is true (or maybe not).  But if they have just gotten so busy from a web page usage perspective due to volume on the popular coins, then it could make sense for them to remove a bunch of coins to try and alleviate that situation.

The suspicious thing about the delisting was that several of those delisted coins pumped right before the announcement and then of course crashed right after the announcement.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

There were several instances in the past month or so where certain coins were moving a lot (especially when BTC itself was moving a lot) and polo was basically unusable because of lag.  They say it was because the website was being overloaded, and maybe that is true (or maybe not).  But if they have just gotten so busy from a web page usage perspective due to volume on the popular coins, then it could make sense for them to remove a bunch of coins to try and alleviate that situation.

The suspicious thing about the delisting was that several of those delisted coins pumped right before the announcement and then of course crashed right after the announcement.

i think that pump on i think 10 or 12 of the delisted coins is a sure sign of insider trading... gonna be really hard to prove..

as for the leg maybe they should up servers to deal with the massive growth we see in the crypto world.... what they gonna do delist all coins till no more leg or upgrade the service to handle the load...
some the coins they delisted like bbr they just added to the exchange... but i am now gonna be looking to kne exchange
CorruptSpace

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

IOC delisting is completely an outrage tho. While many may not understand all of what IOC has achieved and creating , it is extremely active , 58 percent staking no premine no ico, transparent team with an huge upgrade showcased in this video. AES 256 encrypted messaging, alias creation, alias  encryption, alias transfer, data upload , avatar creation all in full staking node HTML 5 wallet . Its not a scam shitcoin , has a strong active community its a small privately funded coin with a few very big advisory board names attached. There is no problem with the coin and the volume was not bad. a top 50 crypto coin on coinmarketcap. This space its easy for ppl to armchair quarterback and call out coins and teams as crybabies or scams, but their are honest hardworking teams like ioc that does and have a future. ioc was 66 cents and got dumped to 40 cents on the shameful backs of polo's actions. There is no rhyme or reason. Does it seem professional to delist a stock, coin, or asset via twitter. Its a horrible thing

www.iodigital.io

demo vid new upgrade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR9e1gYvUqw
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:30:41 AM

i think its little bit strange for delisting coins in poloniex because from what i've read in many sites, there is no news from polo that wants to delisted that coins and its make many traders is confusing and sadly. if i take a look in polo in few weeks ago, all of coins that will be delisted gets a good moving in the market and there are many traders doing large amount of bitcoin and i think the coins is deserve to stay with polo.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sundowner

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:34:15 PM

You watch, a couple that are still active will not get delisted and polo will make good money of the move. IOC, QTL maybe CURE.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

i think its little bit strange for delisting coins in poloniex because from what i've read in many sites, there is no news from polo that wants to delisted that coins and its make many traders is confusing and sadly. if i take a look in polo in few weeks ago, all of coins that will be delisted gets a good moving in the market and there are many traders doing large amount of bitcoin and i think the coins is deserve to stay with polo.

Right. They delisted it without any warning to both traders and devs as well. Some of them are moving but Poloniex thinks that those are shitcoins and needs to be out of their trading platforms. I pity some dev who works hard and for some strange reasons, their coin gone in Poloniex.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████