Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▲ MASSIVE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ▲ 26 HIGH END FAUCETS UNDER ONE NETWORK.  (Read 335 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zbitco.in (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:07:47 PM

▲ MASSIVE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ▲ 26 HIGH END FAUCETS UNDER ONE NETWORK.

;)Hello everyone, Zbitcoin here.
   Posting after a long time.

"I was busy to gather funds for my projects.
Now finally i have manged 2400$ for my BTC faucet Network.
I wanna do something different and bigger that anyone else.
So i thought about this:-

26 High - end BTC Faucets, No mini faucets.
                                    Direct Faucets, Like BonusBitcoin but with clean design & Ads placement.
                                    26 Unique faucets under One network. Not wallet, Chain network.
                                    BENEFITS THAT USER WILL GET:- (not fixed yet)
                                    1* Free 10,000 Satoshi on each Faucet. (26 x 10,000 = 260,000)
                                    2* Free 4 Referrals On Each Faucet for 15 days. (26 x 4 = 104 Reffs.)
                                    3* Over 8 ways of earning, - Claims/Reffs/Offers/Games/RealTime Wages/Deposits/Offerwalls/Products.
                                    4* Minimum withdraw only at 28,000 Satoshi on weekly basis. (fees only 1.2% + 0.06$)
                                    5* Referral upto 4 levels. 10/8/4/2% on every action & earnings.
                                    6* Various upgrade packages to increase Reff earnings and claim earnings.

▲▲ SO GUYZ WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT MY PLAN? WILL IT WORK OR AM I JUST WASTING MY TIME? ▲▲

▲Please give me your comments and opinions, i really need them.
Thank you and gave a nice day/night.
Peace! (Y)
]
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

Moderated topic is not a good way to ask for opinion.

Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:47:36 PM

Sounds good
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:44:07 PM

▲ MASSIVE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ▲ 26 HIGH END FAUCETS UNDER ONE NETWORK.

;)Hello everyone, Zbitcoin here.
   Posting after a long time.

"I was busy to gather funds for my projects.
Now finally i have manged 2400$ for my BTC faucet Network.
I wanna do something different and bigger that anyone else.
So i thought about this:-

26 High - end BTC Faucets, No mini faucets.
                                    Direct Faucets, Like BonusBitcoin but with clean design & Ads placement.
                                    26 Unique faucets under One network. Not wallet, Chain network.
                                    BENEFITS THAT USER WILL GET:- (not fixed yet)
                                    3* Over 8 ways of earning, - Claims/Reffs/Offers/Games/RealTime Wages/Deposits/Offerwalls/Products.
                                    4* Minimum withdraw only at 28,000 Satoshi on weekly basis. (fees only 1.2% + 0.06$)

▲▲ SO GUYZ WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT MY PLAN? WILL IT WORK OR AM I JUST WASTING MY TIME? ▲▲

▲Please give me your comments and opinions, i really need them.
Thank you and gave a nice day/night.
Peace! (Y)
]

Direct payments have gone out of fashion long time ago, and since you are going to start new faucets, with neg trust, your first barrier is trying to win the trust of your users/making a userbase, which is quite hard nowadays. All these transactions will just be dust, not sure why anyone would be interested in it.

Nonetheless, good luck.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

How will this work? 10.000 satoshis daily on each faucet? Or only once like a "welcome" sign?

That is a good idea... But I think a "rotatory" referral system would work well and many users would be happy with this. Like, you get all the active referrals you have on the faucets and let them be referrals of each active users for X period of time, this way everyone can have active referrals for a while. I'm just sure who will bring armies of referrals to sites won't like this idea...  Cheesy

For tier 3 countries (biggest part of faucet users) most of these options don't worth.

If the daily rate is good, there isn't problem with this.

That is very good, but extra expenses for you as faucet owner, be sure you will be able to pay everyone to don't turn it into a scam.

I think it leads the faucets to the death, becoming a Ponzi scheme.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1342

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:32:48 PM

Network of faucets sounds interesting. If all our claims from these faucets would accumulate into one ballance it will be great.
Your planned rewards sounds too good to be true. With current rates from ad networks, I can't imagine how would you pay such high rewards.
Free referrals - sounds interesting.
If you onclude additional ways to earn more bitcoins, it woild be great. Only problem that some earning ways works well only for first tier countries.
Withdraw treshold is optimal. Fee looks quite big, but if faucet rewards is high, it's not problem.
Multiple referral levels is great for users, but I'm not sure that faucet owner can afford to keep it.
Upgrade packages isn't that thing that I like on faucets. It would be better to implement it only when faucet will become popular and you will gain users trust.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: