Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big thing?  (Read 22161 times)
cocatao31

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

What do we really need from an altcoins, what is the next big thing?

We have anoncoin, platforms for trading and smart contracts, tokens.. Grin Grin
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

I think Bitcoin is already the next big thing.
It has way too much advance on the other coins not to stay at the number one spot.
There will be very useful altcoins but that's all they'll be... useful.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

The next big thing is yet to show itself and cryptocurrencies are not really going far in the aspect of being used as a currency because fiat is still going strong. now all the coins are just competing with one another for dominance but besides bitcoin and ethereum there really isn't another coin that is showing much potential when it comes to dominating the market. We'll see what happens.
I think that this will stay on the market for a long time, because the society will not be ready to use crypto currency every day as a means of payment.

HELLO EVERYONE.
josetusdaisy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

I didn't notice anyone mentioning stratis right now but could anyone care to look for its state right now its frequesntyl rising and i don't see any point that they will go down for now and this coin got promising future since the volume as of now are pretty much huge and surely stratis will be one of my hodl coin for now.
bibitao27

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

I think there still be some altcoin which have potential
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

I believe Aragon will be the next big thing cause its bringing utility to the real world and not just the crypto space.

People will be able to manage virtual companies without wasting funds on physical office space improving the efficiency of startups. Smiley
vivuta112

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Assessing the situation right know i believe no one can really predict the next big one accurately. I mean the life itself is so complex and when it comes to crypto i guess 4x complexity is safe to say.
bamita131

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

When bitcoin arose in Satoshi's mind, the impact it caused was so great that it has come to revolutionize the economy of the world because of how innovative it was to be the blockchain technology.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

The crypto money world is now very difficult to determine the next step. Continuous depreciation of the market does not give information about the future. I do not know what the next big thing is
Special K

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Blocknet already solved the interoperability problem. It does now what Wanchain, Icon, Aion and others wants to solve in the coming years.
Connecting different blockchains with each other and using their unique features for building  dapps.
And on top of that they have  Block DX.The by far best looking DEX with Atomic swaps.

No other Project they compete with is beyond whitepaper status and they have a ready product.

It´s a sleeping giant and maybe the next big think.

Milenyto

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Our world is strimily developing so I'm sure that at any time will be a new perspective project like bitcoin, eth and so on. Let's wait and keep calm.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Check NagriCoin! It's worth your attention!
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

The crypto money world is now very difficult to determine the next step. Continuous depreciation of the market does not give information about the future. I do not know what the next big thing is
The next major event, or virtual currency, is recognized by governments. Or continue to be in a neutral attitude.
vivuta110

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

BTC Dominance cooled down to 45.0% today. The market share of promising projects or altcoins increasing significantly. From this point of view, investors are looking for altcoins providing real benefits.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

What do we really need from an altcoins, what is the next big thing?

We have anoncoin, platforms for trading and smart contracts, tokens..

Where are we heading?

Bitcoin was something completely new, can we expect another one?

The next big thing for me is ethereum. Can’t you see how outstanding that coin is? Always the second under bitcoin. And that is the reason why i started buying etereum aswell other than bitcoin. I am always into a safe place in my decision making. Why would i gamble to buy a cheaper coins when i am not sure if it can give me profits in the end, right? I am looking for a potential coins and the next in line for me is litecoin.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

what we really need from altcoin is that we want to make money from altcoin in exchange in the market, but with so many altcoins already released every week or every month, we still have a chance to get a great profit with them, even though bitcoin is something new that people now know, but at least we know that the altcoin present helps us make money in bitcoin at the present time.
bamita132

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

These alt coins are hoping to be the next Bitcoin if sometime it will just die then they are there to take its place which in fact Bitcoin is irreplaceable. Alt coins is a good one to earn profits from it thru trading and some good little things more.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

we have anoncoin,platforms for trading andsmart contracts,tokens.
what is this anocoin anyways ?? i want to know about big things happens .
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

Why do I bet to buy a better coin than I am not sure if it can give me an advantage in the end, right? I am looking for adjectives and the next line for me is litecoin. The next big thing for me is ethereum. Can not you see how amazing the coin is? Always the second under bitcoin. And the reason for me to start buying etereum as well as bitcoin. I have always been a safe place in my results
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: