Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 pc game  (Read 8992 times)
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

1. Dota 2
2. Call of duty series
3. Command and conquer generals
4. Counter strike
5. Need for speed
6. Battle realms
7. Warcraft III the frozen throne
8. NBA
9. H.A.W.X.
10. Warthunder
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PemPem

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

top 10 pc game that i've been played

1. call of duty modern warfare
2. Devil May cry
3. Ace Combat Assault Horizon
4. Metal Gear Rising
5. Assassins Creed
6. NFS most wanted
7. DIRT
8. Red Alert 2
9. Plant Vs Zombie
10. Crysis

any of another suggestion of 3d game that we can played whitout internet connection?

First is nba for me this is the best played without internet connection next is the far cry primal , and the next this is my favorite though the prototype 1 and 2 amazing graphics promise.
i82blikeu

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Looks odd
A lot of mentions of Crysis, but no one remembered FarCry the 1 part
Or am I too old for that? )
Papado

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Last game that I played - FIFA, it was some more then 3 years.

Not many games played once
My raiting:
1) FIFA
2) gta san andreas
3) Stronhold Crusader
4) S.T.A.L.K.E.R
5) Assasins Creed
jheipee19

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

The Witcher 3
Civilization VI
Final Fantasy XIV Online
Hitman
The Witness
Original Sin 2
Overwatch
Kentucky Route Zero
Total War: Warhammer
Crusader Kings II
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

Civilization VI

You are the FIRST person I see to mention this game.

I think it really ruined the Civ series - too many things (culture, faith, science, tourism) to keep track of. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Watampone

Activity: 238

RedKLess

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

i play Dota 2, Final Fantasy XIV, Counter Strike and Call of Duty
thats amazing games, im addicted  Grin

◆  RedKLess  ◆
▐▐  Follow My Social Media Account ▐▐
Twitter ●● Facebook ●● LinkedIn ●● Reddit ●● Instagram ●● Medium ●● Telegram
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

PES, Call of Duty, DOTA, and Naruto. games that I think are cool and are mandatory for play. games like this are very entertaining and need it once played so as not to overly focus and a lot of thoughts in the forefront.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

In no particular order
-World of Warcraft
-Battle Realms
-Defence of the Ancient
-Dota 2
-Counter-Strike
-League of Legends
-Pubg
-World of Tanks
-Gta v
-GTA San Andreas
Liquid01

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

i prefer dota 2

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

Civilization VI

You are the FIRST person I see to mention this game.

I think it really ruined the Civ series - too many things (culture, faith, science, tourism) to keep track of. 
I would've been all over Civ if I found it earlier in life. Now there are too many things that distract me from getting hooked on a single game for thousands of hours, which is the type of game that Civ appears to be to me based on my limited playtime.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

I would've been all over Civ if I found it earlier in life. Now there are too many things that distract me from getting hooked on a single game for thousands of hours, which is the type of game that Civ appears to be to me based on my limited playtime.

I probably spent a good YEAR of 24/7 playing time on the original DOS based Civ.  I never actually bought it - I had a pirated copy, and the data file for nuclear explosions was missing.   Whenever an AI civ launched a nuke at me, it ended my game.  So I had to be really careful...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

I probably spent a good YEAR of 24/7 playing time on the original DOS based Civ.  I never actually bought it - I had a pirated copy, and the data file for nuclear explosions was missing.   Whenever an AI civ launched a nuke at me, it ended my game.  So I had to be really careful...

Lmao, Ghandi threatening nuclear strikes is brilliant.

I've had nearly a decade of close to 24/7 play when I went to school. Actually glad I went that route too, since I've picked up more skills (quantitative and logical) and resilience than I would've otherwise. As a result, I really don't get what the fuzz about gaming addiction is all about.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

I've had nearly a decade of close to 24/7 play when I went to school. Actually glad I went that route too, since I've picked up more skills (quantitative and logical) and resilience than I would've otherwise. As a result, I really don't get what the fuzz about gaming addiction is all about.

See, you must be much younger than I.  I was in my 20s when the original CIV came out.   

When I say a YEAR of 24/7 play - I mean exactly that - close to 9,000 hours played.   I really doubt you played 90,000 hours.  Tongue

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

See, you must be much younger than I.  I was in my 20s when the original CIV came out.  

When I say a YEAR of 24/7 play - I mean exactly that - close to 9,000 hours played.   I really doubt you played 90,000 hours.  Tongue
Let's do the Math. I've sunk around 1800 days of playtime into one particular game. Times 24 that's 43200 hours, so not too far off. And I've played two other games quite excessively during that period as well, but they didn't track playtime so I've got no idea how much time I've killed with those. And yes, I was a kid when DOS was a thing. I got my first DOS PC (or was it 3.11? used a bunch of 3.5" discs to install anything) from my dad when I was something like 3 years old, 28 now.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Let's do the Math. I've sunk around 1800 days of playtime into one particular game. Times 24 that's 43200 hours, so not too far off. And I've played two other games quite excessively during that period as well, but they didn't track playtime so I've got no idea how much time I've killed with those. And yes, I was a kid when DOS was a thing. I got my first DOS PC (or was it 3.11? used a bunch of 3.5" discs to install anything) from my dad when I was something like 3 years old, 28 now.

Do you have a STEAM screenshot or something showing you spent almost 5 years of your life playing a game with a second for food or sleep?  43,000 hours is hard to believe from someone your age.... I would be incredibly impressed if that were true.

(This is so off topic but interesting!)  Smiley

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

Do you have a STEAM screenshot or something showing you spent almost 5 years of your life playing a game with a second for food or sleep?  43,000 hours is hard to believe from someone your age.... I would be incredibly impressed if that were true.

(This is so off topic but interesting!)  Smiley
I did indeed have a screenshot that I proudly saved for the future. But unfortunately that hard drive decided to self-destruct a few months ago along with the backup drive. I've bought an identical one for the spare parts, but so far I didn't take it to a data recovery place (which I'm not sure will be able to help me at this point since I've tried and fucked up myself). Hopefully a recovery will be possible, since it has most of my sentimental crap on it.

It was an MMO (FFXI) though, which was easy to spend countless of hours on. I'd go on less than 4-6 hours of sleep for days and often skipped school once I turned 18 and could sign my own "sick leave notice". Also made a decent amount of money off of that game by just selling the excess junk that I couldn't use or reasonably give away. And one of the other games was a rhythm game (Stepmania), which is ridiculously addictive as well. It's way too easy to never stop playing when "just another round" only takes a minute or two.

I've probably spent most of my waking time in front of a computer by now though. Used to go out a lot, but got bored of how repetitive that was, which is probably why I got hooked on that MMO in the first place, as it provided lots of different challenges that neither school nor hanging out did (strategic, quantitative, and fast paced reacting).
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

I did indeed have a screenshot that I proudly saved for the future. But unfortunately that hard drive decided to self-destruct a few months ago along with the backup drive.

Too bad dude - I was all ready to send you 10 merits as that is a VERY impressive feat for someone of your age!   Tongue

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

I did indeed have a screenshot that I proudly saved for the future. But unfortunately that hard drive decided to self-destruct a few months ago along with the backup drive.

Too bad dude - I was all ready to send you 10 merits as that is a VERY impressive feat for someone of your age!   Tongue
When I stop being lazy and get the drive fixed (if that still works after opening and exposing it to dust) I'll upload it one day. Tongue

Alternatively I could redownload the game, but that would eat a whole day up as well due to the antiquated launcher/patching process. Getting that game installed was more of a challenge than most games are today.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

When I stop being lazy and get the drive fixed (if that still works after opening and exposing it to dust) I'll upload it one day. Tongue

Alternatively I could redownload the game, but that would eat a whole day up as well due to the antiquated launcher/patching process. Getting that game installed was more of a challenge than most games are today.

I'd like to say - prove it and I'll give you 15 merits, otherwise you give me 5, but I think somehow that is not the way the merit system was intended.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: