Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 03:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: An Introduction to VIVA and the VIVAconomy with ICO Details  (Read 7582 times)
liondani

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:50:17 PM

submitted on the best webpage dedicated for ICOs ... TokenMarket.NET

https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/hyperledger/assets/viva-coin/

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:53:44 PM

hmm why people want this coin, what's the value?

running farm worldwide
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

When are you going to start ico?What abot total coin supply?A lot of technical info about coin is missing in op

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
DawnParkerWaites (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

I apologize for missing some of these last comments, I have a full plate with our ICO starting TOMORROW May 1st and comments had slowed down this week from this forum.

I invite you all to watch a live interview I did yesterday...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71xohtOFQ88&feature=youtu.be

I am not some nobody, my professional career over years can be viewed on my linkedin profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnparkerwaites/

My profile that goes back 9 years with over 5000 friends and supporters on Facebook is here: https://www.facebook.com/sdlovesgreen

Sorry but Bitcointalk.org is not the center of the universe and covers a small niche actually, hardly a reason to call something a scam. If you have read the whitepaper, did your due diligence on the team and joined in our chat you would see differently.  If you have a compelling reason you think the VIVA Project is a scam other than I have a new profile on your forum then I will address it, otherwise I don't see the above post as anything but trolling. I will be more than happy discussing the actual details of the whitepaper at anytime with anyone.

As for our Crowns, we have 10,500 Crowns that have been issued, 6500 are available for the ICO. There will only ever be 42,000 Crowns.  Crowns are a digital asset that allows you to access our network and operate as a Mint in our ecosystem.  Crowns will start at 200 VIVA Coins tomorrow and VIVA Coins orbit around $5.50 per. Each successive Crown sold will go up by 1 VIVA. This is a rare opportunity to get in on our entire ecosystem. If you take the time to read the whitepaper you will see this project is not like ANYTHING that has come before.

I think that covers all of the latest questions. I invite you to see our website where you can explore all of the details of our ecosystem, network and the ICO. Thank you! Dawn Parker Waites
Alteredcoins

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:29:43 PM

Dawn,

These numbers I can not find anywhere and they are really important to me:

How many Vivacoins have been minted?

How many Vivacoins can the pre-ICO Crown holders mint per week for this quarter.

Thank you.
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:40:10 PM

What would be the initial ICO price?

The price of Crowns will start at 200 VIVA, which is around $1,000 USD. We have mechanisms in place to keep VIVA stable, and orbiting around $5.50 USD.

I think it is too expensive, why not set more amount but lower price? The higher the worse, I can't imagine the price is so high.
DawnParkerWaites (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:05:28 AM

I understand some may feel that the price is too high, but considering they are at the price of a Bitcoin right now, and with Bitcoin really not offering anything significant to the market I find that surprising. How many of you have been rallying for Bitcoin to go up over $100,000 and above ;-)? I believe we will be that project that brings that kind of value to the Fintech space. Please read our whitepaper, what we are building is an ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM.

As for number of VIVA Coins minted in a quarter, that will depend on what the market needs.  As Crownholders we evaluate that need each quarter. You can see the marketcap on Tradeqwik.com

All transactions for buying VIVA Crowns are done in VIVA Coins, that is done to support our market and depending on how high those prices go, what we mint moving forward will largely depend on those figures.  Keep in mind, the Crownholders are guardians of our ecosystem, we increase and decrease supply to keep our base coin VIVA orbiting a stable value at +- 10% of $5.50. That is a figure we calculated from the census bureau of the average income of a first world employee, divided by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...to come up with an hourly dollar amount. Thank you for your questions!
Alteredcoins

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:48:01 AM

I understand some may feel that the price is too high, but considering they are at the price of a Bitcoin right now, and with Bitcoin really not offering anything significant to the market I find that surprising. How many of you have been rallying for Bitcoin to go up over $100,000 and above ;-)? I believe we will be that project that brings that kind of value to the Fintech space. Please read our whitepaper, what we are building is an ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM.

As for number of VIVA Coins minted in a quarter, that will depend on what the market needs.  As Crownholders we evaluate that need each quarter. You can see the marketcap on Tradeqwik.com

All transactions for buying VIVA Crowns are done in VIVA Coins, that is done to support our market and depending on how high those prices go, what we mint moving forward will largely depend on those figures.  Keep in mind, the Crownholders are guardians of our ecosystem, we increase and decrease supply to keep our base coin VIVA orbiting a stable value at +- 10% of $5.50. That is a figure we calculated from the census bureau of the average income of a first world employee, divided by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...to come up with an hourly dollar amount. Thank you for your questions!

I understand this. I'm asking how many viva coins have been minted. I understand there was a pre-ICO sale, and those that received Crowns in that sale were already granted TR's. So, how many of those early crown holders are minting and how many have they agreed to mint per week/quarter. We can't tell if we consider your price fair unless we know the supply. They are over 5 dollars each. Are there 1,000,000? 100,000,000? How many people control those? Super important to include total supply in any currency endeavor.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:09:02 AM

really? this coin seem like run by one mudafocker scammer and all those who supported in replies are shill. i wonder if it really can collect btc from suspicious individuals here. and mind you Dawn, bitcointalk has all.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
DawnParkerWaites (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:16:15 AM

You are thinking about this like it is a deflationary currency, which VIVA coin is not. Supply does not matter in the same way.  We mint coins when the price goes above 10% and we will contract coins when the price goes below 10% of our target. At the moment the market is just Tradeqwik, it is the sole standing mint in the system. We mint what is needed to keep that market stable.  Where investors can make a boon, is knowing that these mechanisms kick in and you can buy and sell depending what VIVA coin is doing. We are using supply and price as co-modulators, supply modulates the price and price modulates the supply.
DawnParkerWaites (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:25:53 AM

We are bringing the first market driven currency to the space. I am sorry but Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have had adoption problems with the general public primarily because of extreme volatility. People want a safe store of value, that is what makes us different.

Alteredcoins

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

If the total supply (that you are sole mint and exchange for) does not matter, how have you calculated the current value?
DawnParkerWaites (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:20:22 AM

That is a figure we calculated from the census bureau of the average income of a first world employee, divided by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...to come up with an hourly dollar amount.
Alteredcoins

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:23:58 AM

How many coins exist for every hour of every day for every first world employee? I don't understand. Without a supply, this is like reading a bar graph with units of measure only along one edge.
DawnParkerWaites (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:51:31 AM

It organically grows as our economy grows, that is why there is a new Treasury Right that each Crownholder receives each quarter. It is a Crown's portion of the total amount of tokens needed to run the estimated transactions for that time period in our ecosystem. Many Crownholders will not have a Mint with a business attached, so they can sell their TR to mints that will need it. A Crown is a software license to operate a Mint in our ecosystem. A Mint must be tied to a business activity, it can not exist to mint coins and sell them on the market. A mint CAN utilize the power of our peer to peer network and operate a mining pool to mine other alt coins though.
Luzina90

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:32:44 AM

Any bounty? maybe russian translation need?PM me

inushkin

Activity: 973
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:28:15 PM

Any bounty? maybe russian translation need?PM me

Good offer . I will wait for the Russian theme. Quite an interesting project.

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

The Viva project already exceeded my expectation. I never thought development would be so fast.Really good job for everyone involved!
what it was your expectation? can you explain it

yeah this ^^^

I was interested when I first heard about it...then I saw it's a $1000/coin ico and you read the responses here and all these people 'are so excite for develop' it's too sketchy.

like the one guy saying something how high they're getting in the ico and you look at the website TODAY and it's barely gotten anything...because no one wants to pay $1000 for an unproven concept.

This is the year for crypto so who knows...stupid ass GNO sold for like $30 and it's $120 or so today ridiculous for something unproven and proof we're in a bubble. ride it up, but have an exit ready for the pop.

Viva trying to get $1000 for a 'crown' just feels like they're trying to immediately seal their value near bitcoin...seems hard to accomplish and kinda cheap strategy  Undecided

kawasaki5050

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:08:37 PM

I can provide Japanese translation version for this project, please contact me if you need it.
inushkin

Activity: 973
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

http://joxi.ru/82QZD1qSj6Kg3A

ICO will not end? Will there be a refund? Huh

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: