Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best trading site now?  (Read 6630 times)
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:28:37 PM

i think a lot of trading sites out there, just choose what you think is good. i myself prefer bittrex and poloniex, because both of them in my opinion best with high trading volume but now many issues are happening in poloniex. i started slowly switching more to bittrex without leaving the poloniex directly.
- Yeah, I also like bittrex and poloniex because these are two large trading floors. Actually both have advantages and disadvantages different, so I can not say which one is best
- With bittrex, the transaction is quite good and it does not have much interruption in trading but the trading volume is small, sometimes the security also has many problems and is hacked. With poloniex, as you say the transaction volume is great, security is good but the support team is not too interested in ticket and many interruptions when making transactions at times powerful pump
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

I think bittrex is very good, their support is very fast.
My favorite crypto market is a market capable of:

1. Markets that care about customer complaints, fast in responding to withdrawal problems, and others
2. Provide chatrooms (unfortunately large markets are starting to close their chat rooms)
3. Selective in providing a trading menu (not just any crypto currency that can enter in the market)

And most importantly have a good team for the security of their technology  Grin

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:29:15 PM

I like to trade on c-cex because c-cex has small fee for exchange coins.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:55:55 PM

i don't compare those website i used but im currently using three kind of trading site , bittrex , c-cex and poloniex im visiting into different website to see how the prices go and to see if theres an coin that are very cheap and when it comes to another trading the coins there are expensive i buy it and send it to another trading and will sell it there = profit.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

Poloniex & Bittrex are the best ones right now for me.

But one advice, just don't make any YoBit account or else you'll start crying, the worst exchange that could ever be made is YoBit.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:12:03 AM

I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?
The best trading website now is the poloniex Poloniex is tested to be legit.In poloniex you can invest your bitcoin,buy a bitcpin with a less value and sell your bitcoin with a high value.Poloniex can make your bitcoin grow higher.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:05:06 AM

I agree with them who recommended poloniex for you, i also have the same opinion if Poloniex is best Trading site, I also think Bittrex is good trading site tho, that the second exchange i used till now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
kendari

Activity: 720

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:34:40 AM

In my opinion, all about good trading website depending on ourselves comfortably or not, If I am comfortable in poloniex.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:07:05 AM

I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?
For what I can recommend to you is Bittrex.com this exchange sites platform was one of the best platform I used most of the time.
Poloniex recently only have some several issues.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:13:36 AM

Poloniex & Bittrex are the best ones right now for me.

But one advice, just don't make any YoBit account or else you'll start crying, the worst exchange that could ever be made is YoBit.

I have been using all of these exchanges for years in the past and of course I had some issues time to time and it's really for panic when it's about your money.
Poloniex and Bittrex both of them are good and have many different coins that other exchanges doesn't have.
Yobit is good too but recently I see that people are complaining that are having issues with deposit and withdrawal so I'm staying away and not using Yobit for many months.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:08:22 AM

At present poloniex is the best trading site nice user interface,all the coins are updated and they also have great volume,,they have slight problem with withdrawl and they have great problem when there is any big pumps
FireBurn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

I think is poloniex & bittrex, I am involved in the transaction
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

you can like poloniex. i think this site is better for trading. other you can like bittrex.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

It depends on the coin that you are trading. If you are a shitcoin trader, c-cex is the best. However if you are a trader of expensive altcoin, there are many trading site which are good for what you ar ooking for. Both of them has uniqueness which  make them best.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

I think the best one for now is Bittrex though Bittrex has limited coins but their support is really good and fast if compared with other exchanges like Poloniex or Yobit. I'm enjoying my trade on Bittrex and maybe Bittrex is my favorite site.
It's my favorite market too, althought Bittrex has a limit number of coins listed but every coins that are listed there are always good coins to make investments in. I earned a lot when invested in some coins that were going to be listed on Bittrex.
pkdas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

I think bittrex is best... poloniex withdraw is very much slow...But polo is best for volume.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

There are many best trading site but the most popular is the Bittrex and the Poloniex. Those two are really trusted site and and really safe site. So if you want to trade altcoins, those two will help you to become a good trader.

jusplayin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:26:12 PM

Anyone use Kraken?

naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

I think there is no best trading platform, they all have the same platform and form, in order to compete, they only change some minor details in the interface, the most important thing is our choice.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:44:31 PM

I think it's Bittrex, Liqui.io and HITBTC. Poloniex's dying.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: