Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:20:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best trading site now?  (Read 6633 times)
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?

I have used several different trading sites and the ones that are currently active that I have used are mostly pretty good depending on what is more important to you. I think Yobit offers more altcoins that a lot of them, but the trading platform for me is not very user friendly. Poloniex to me is the one I like the most right now because it is easy to use and has good volume.
It is true that there is a lot of sites that can promise a good trading for a high volume and stock of coin. Actually you could try it all but the best way to earn on trading is to work hard and to monitor. Because the success of your trading is much depends on your management rather than through the trading site itself. It is much better to set goals and to always manage your trading for you to earn and to have profit. Stick to the basic form of trading that suites for a good profit.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:11:28 PM

I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?

I have used several different trading sites and the ones that are currently active that I have used are mostly pretty good depending on what is more important to you. I think Yobit offers more altcoins that a lot of them, but the trading platform for me is not very user friendly. Poloniex to me is the one I like the most right now because it is easy to use and has good volume.
It is true that there is a lot of sites that can promise a good trading for a high volume and stock of coin. Actually you could try it all but the best way to earn on trading is to work hard and to monitor. Because the success of your trading is much depends on your management rather than through the trading site itself. It is much better to set goals and to always manage your trading for you to earn and to have profit. Stick to the basic form of trading that suites for a good profit.
I think your opinion not exactly 100%, because if the volume of exchange you trading very small as cryptopia, coinexchange, liqui, yobit, ... they are exchange have small volume and very difficult for apply technical analysic to them.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

this is what I always talking about. Business is not depend on its platform but it is depend on your management and your strategies. Trading in bitcoin is also like business and it does not depend on any site as you said it depend on strategies. Let me tell you few tips for making batter strategies for bitcoin business.
1:-make proper investment record.
2:-read the graph of bitcoin price carefully so that you can predict the future price.
3:-set your strategic price when it comes just sell your coins and make plan for your next investment.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:08:50 PM

Bittrex is the most profitable market now.
Why bittrex? A strong reason is bittrex does a filtering against altcoin to be listed bittrex.
So there will be no garbage coins in bittrex.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

I don't think poloniex is the best trading site. Poloniex a months ago had faced some issues regarding about their client to there platform in terms of transaction of withdrawal. There are other exchange platform that better than poloniex like bitcoinwisdom.com, bittrex and others.
addy4u

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:06:50 AM

Bittrex is the most profitable market now.
Why bittrex? A strong reason is bittrex does a filtering against altcoin to be listed bittrex.
So there will be no garbage coins in bittrex.

yup i to agree , Bittrex is a good trading site
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

The best trading site for me as of now is bittrex because they have almost the latest altcoins and also they have a good and easy to use interface for the newbie traders or for the regular traders. It is also good to try poloniex but they have some lag issues and i really hate lag on exchange so i just stick with bittrex.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:41:02 PM

There are many good trading sites such as c-cex, bittrex and poloniex becauae they all paying and there is no scam accusation but there is only one best trading site for me and that is poloniex because all of their coins is on the top volume market cap.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

Though many traders has said so many negative things on this forum about poloniex services but I still count them to be the best as I have never has any problems trading with them. I think you should also try to do some research on bittrex, c-cex and livecoin.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:32:58 PM

The best trading site for me as of now is bittrex because they have almost the latest altcoins and also they have a good and easy to use interface for the newbie traders or for the regular traders. It is also good to try poloniex but they have some lag issues and i really hate lag on exchange so i just stick with bittrex.
Bittrex is the first choice of all trades when it comes to best trading site. Bittrex and poloniex are always in competition with each other but somehow bittrex has an edge over the later one. I personally feel safe while trading at bittrex because it is not only easy to operate but also the safest exchange I have ever used.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:52:47 AM

You can like poloniex or bittrex. I think this site is best for trade . if you want to successfully trader you follow all site. All time you can follow youbit .
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:35:18 AM

Not anymore poloniex. There used to be a time when polo is the top among all other trading platforms. But not now anymore. Although poloniex remain to be at the top 5 of course. Bittrex is the number one now. It was because of some glitches in polo exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:45:23 AM

Not anymore poloniex. There used to be a time when polo is the top among all other trading platforms. But not now anymore. Although poloniex remain to be at the top 5 of course. Bittrex is the number one now. It was because of some glitches in polo exchange.

Yes i dont trade anymore on poloniex, it has a lot of issues and they repply the support tickets like 15 days after. I had an issue with a password and i could login to my account for more than nine days because the support didnt reply.
I dont use exchangers anymore, when i buy altcoins i use their wallet, for ethereum i use coinbase, for bitcoin electrum and for waves i use the waves app.
I prefer this because i am not in risk that the exchanger can run out with my money

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:46:24 AM

You can like poloniex or bittrex. I think this site is best for trade . if you want to successfully trader you follow all site. All time you can follow youbit .
Poloniex is not best as bittrex right now. And i think polo just another shady exchange site with a lot of problems. not all of the site gives a reliable data to the traders. but the crowded exchange site give the more clue about what will be happening in the future.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BtcBling

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:47:03 AM

bittrex is now the best trading sites now as of now because of what big volumes have been no in their trading sites now. Well poloniex have been become if 5th best trading sites no because of what many issues that have been encounter of many users in their exchanges

Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:07:48 AM

Right now I think the best trade site is Kraken and Bittrex. I bought the cheap Bitcoin from Kraken and transferred it to Bittrex. I buy  Altcoins from Bittrex.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:11:25 AM

I like poloniex for its low withdrawal fee compared to others that compete with it. They don't trade more altcoins which is a minus to poloniex but yet I like trade there. Trades are made fast and so easily. Ive traded on bittrex as well and cryptopia. Although bittrex has some features like Max and the likes which makes it easy to use all your coins rather than entering the digits one after the other I still consider poloniex the best
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:33:42 AM

Yes i dont trade anymore on poloniex, it has a lot of issues and they repply the support tickets like 15 days after. I had an issue with a password and i could login to my account for more than nine days because the support didnt reply.

i'm getting pretty worried about the situation at poloniex. it was one thing back in may or june, when hype was at its peak and they must have been overwhelmed with customers. but i keep hearing that everyone is moving to bittrex or other exchanges due to missing deposits, stuck withdrawals and mounting general complaints about unanswered tickets.

you would think by now that they would be clearing through the backlog of support issues, but it seems only to get worse each month that goes by. be very careful with polo...

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

Bittrex is the best site for me, this exchange site platform is the most often I used every time I do trade to their site.
Though some advising me to use Poloniex, but I am much more comfortable than polo.
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

Polo is the best as the volume very big and many user,
Bittrex somehow has things/coins that Polo doesnt have it.

Bittrex will offer more coins, I like Bittrex too.

Cryptopia has big limit to witdhrawal, I like Cryptopia too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: