Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best trading site now?  (Read 6622 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:20:03 AM

For me bittrex now is the best trading site now because they offers a wide selection of altcoins that you can choose and decide whether it become longterm or short term all of these coins can give you a great profit in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:28:10 AM

Polo is the best as the volume very big and many user,
Bittrex somehow has things/coins that Polo doesnt have it.

Bittrex will offer more coins, I like Bittrex too.

Cryptopia has big limit to witdhrawal, I like Cryptopia too
Those two exchanges both Bittrex and Poloniex is the best and popular for the traders . Especially for the big amount or the whales who are the most players on it . Bittrex is known for a Long term coins most of the altcoin there and there will be a slight delay of price to compare in Polo which is the First market to seen an altcoins to pump and dump and has a big volume of trades everyday.

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:51:29 PM

For me bittrex now is the best trading site now because they offers a wide selection of altcoins that you can choose and decide whether it become longterm or short term all of these coins can give you a great profit in the future

i prefer bittrex to poloniex for altcoins, for sure. polo has better UI, but bittrex's API and trading engine are solid, and importantly, they actually add new coins. poloniex rarely adds new coins anymore.

plus, there is a mounting pile of complaints about unanswered support tickets, missing withdrawals, and things like that at poloniex, so i would be wary of holding much funds there right now. i'm concerned there is a cryptsy-type situation going on there.

amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

If you put aside the support issues with polo i still prefer their usability. For me it´s easier than other exchanges, more user friendly and kind of crypto for dummies. As for support, i had my tickets answered but the last one took very long, like several days.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
ninza

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

What are some good exchanges for US customers to buy btc, aside from Coinbase.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:53:41 PM

I was trading at Poloniex. But I transferred all my altcoins to bittrex. For me at the moment best one is Bittrex. My ticket even got an answer. Do you think is it possible at Polo? I want to increase my level verification from 1 to 2 at the end of april. My application is just answered. They want from me a bill with address and my name. I am not patient enough to wait for another 5 months. I have done second level verification at Bittrex in 10 minutes.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:59:37 PM

Also bitfinex and cryotopia are interesting exchangers. Bitfinex is similar to poloniex with its features (exchange, trading, lending) and cryptopia has many interesting altcoins in its portfolio.
But I would recommend only to put an amount to exchangers with what you will trade soon and hold the other amount in wallet.
manchester93

Activity: 251
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

I was trading at Poloniex. But I transferred all my altcoins to bittrex. For me at the moment best one is Bittrex. My ticket even got an answer. Do you think is it possible at Polo? I want to increase my level verification from 1 to 2 at the end of april. My application is just answered. They want from me a bill with address and my name. I am not patient enough to wait for another 5 months. I have done second level verification at Bittrex in 10 minutes.

I was reading into Bittrex's KYC process. I'm not crazy about giving my name, address and birth date and having it verified through public records.

They say that if they can't verify through public records, they will verify through a mobile phone number (sending a text). Does anyone have experience with this? Will a Google Voice number work?
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

I was reading into Bittrex's KYC process. I'm not crazy about giving my name, address and birth date and having it verified through public records.

They say that if they can't verify through public records, they will verify through a mobile phone number (sending a text). Does anyone have experience with this? Will a Google Voice number work?
I am a Bittrex exchange user but until now I have never experienced such a problem.
About google voice number. Yes, it will work.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:06:11 PM

I firstly walked myself through their mobile phone verification and completed it, but it didn't result in getting my account basic verified.

I had to insert my name, adress, and the list goes on, in order to have my account finally basic verified. It's either a policy change that they haven't updated yet on their support page, or you need to contact them.

I had no other choice than to have at least basic verification, because without this, there is no way to withdraw anything with the limit being 0 (zero) BTC for accounts with no verification.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:56:13 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:09:49 AM by layoutph

Polo is still the King. But I believe just like Internet Explorer reigning during year 2000. Poloniex will be surpassed by Bittrex or by other exchange site if they will not improve their services.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

Who trading at coinexchange.io ?
Can you tell me your reviews..
Is this exchange safety and don't have any problem withdraw?

I use polo and bittrex, but need more cheap coins..
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:15:44 AM

I once used coinexchange.io for trading. There the process is not too complicated as well as when we deposit. But there the bitcoinya volume is not as big as bittrex or poloniex
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

I've used coinexchange.io for trading and there's no problem so far. But some coins have a considerable price difference far between buying and selling
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:02:38 PM

I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?
I think so, in my opinion, poloniex is a big e-commerce site, high altcoin exchange trading platform, is high altcoin exchange trading floor, business base volume and number of users are also very much. Poloniex certainly has some great capabilities, they list a large number of alternative passwords and also actively remove unrelated transaction pairs. Poloniex has been around for some time and even undergo a major overhaul in early 2015. Since then, some remarkable features have been added, including credit cryptocurrency. On security it is also checked closely and is quite safe, interface design is also eye-catching and easy to use. That's just my opinion, you can consult Grin
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?

Good thing you decide to come back pal,

For me, i really like poloniex, because of its ease of access. I mean, for someone like me who doesn't like a lot of hassle in doing anything that i do, plus the volume, wow. poloniex is really awesome., also bittrex is nice, a lot of my friends and other people that i know are using bitrex when they want to trade. Seems both this sites are cool and trust worthy. I don't see anything wrong with both. But im still woth poloniex.

Hope this helps Smiley cheers.
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

I think so, in my opinion, poloniex is a big e-commerce site, high altcoin exchange trading platform, is high altcoin exchange trading floor, business base volume and number of users are also very much. Poloniex certainly has some great capabilities, they list a large number of alternative passwords and also actively remove unrelated transaction pairs. Poloniex has been around for some time and even undergo a major overhaul in early 2015. Since then, some remarkable features have been added, including credit cryptocurrency. On security it is also checked closely and is quite safe, interface design is also eye-catching and easy to use. That's just my opinion, you can consult Grin
- Yes, agree poloniex is the best trading place, when we talk about trading, we will think immediately to poloniex because this is where traders show their analytical skills, where they can make a lot of money and also where many people fail, poloniex very famous and popular
- Everything is fine with poloniex, however, support issues and their support teams can say is working very slowly, tickets always need a long time to get the answer, that made many people very upset with poloniex. If they improve on this issue, they will be more successful in the future, otherwise, their reputation will decrease
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

The trading sites that I use are Yobit, Poloniex, Livecoin, cryptopia etc. But most use Poloniex and I think this is the best.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:31:01 PM

- Yes, agree poloniex is the best trading place, when we talk about trading, we will think immediately to poloniex because this is where traders show their analytical skills, where they can make a lot of money and also where many people fail, poloniex very famous and popular
- Everything is fine with poloniex, however, support issues and their support teams can say is working very slowly, tickets always need a long time to get the answer, that made many people very upset with poloniex. If they improve on this issue, they will be more successful in the future, otherwise, their reputation will decrease
Yes, I know that. What exists has two sides bad and good, nothing perfect. I think their team is quite busy and they Not doing well on caring and helping clients. They still answer and help people, if there are many people report, then I think they will soon see the problem and overcome it. I believe they do not want too many customers to complain and self-diminished their prestige. However, in terms of overall poloniex is still very good, it still accounts for the majority of transactions
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:35:26 PM

The trading sites that I use are Yobit, Poloniex, Livecoin, cryptopia etc. But most use Poloniex and I think this is the best.

Recently, there are lots of complain against poloniex regarding withdrawals. It used to be one of the exchanges on the top of my list, now it is kraken and bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: