Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can lend BTC . Have to have collateral.  (Read 709 times)
Cryptogrifff (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:49:01 PM

Pm me for discussion of percent interest, etc
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:21:05 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 09:27:05 PM by Here4Trades

Hello Crypto, can you be so kind of  provide publicy the collateral you'r offering ?--
Sorry I tought u was looking for one. Sorry. edited.
Cryptogrifff (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

Hello Crypto, can you be so kind of  provide publicy the collateral you'r offering ?

? ? Collateral for the lendees
Napster898

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:44:26 PM

I can offer member account for collaterderal
Cryptogrifff (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:00:01 PM

Have gotten a LOT of pms.  Will try to answer them all . 

Just a heads up to save us both time - if you are new here or have negative trust I will not be lending to you .
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

Since OP is a newbie, all collateral should be held by a trusted 3rd party to avoid a collateral scam.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:01:53 PM

This is like the Special Olympics of bitcointalk right here. 

You need to see how other lenders here run their lending threads.  All info is given on the first page.   Nobody has any idea what OP's terms are, and none of the rest of you understand what he meant.  It's a huge cluster fuck.  You should lock this thread and graduate junior high or the equivalent in your country.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

Offerings should be made public to avoid being marked as someone who is trying to scam users, especially considering youre a newbie here
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

This is like the Special Olympics of bitcointalk right here. 

You need to see how other lenders here run their lending threads.  All info is given on the first page.   Nobody has any idea what OP's terms are, and none of the rest of you understand what he meant.  It's a huge cluster fuck.  You should lock this thread and graduate junior high or the equivalent in your country.

Haha, you got that right man! Cheesy

It's amazing how people, without having/knowing at least the basics, create here topics and threads.
Op here open this thread without having the slightest idea about lending in this forum, or at least, write down properly what on Earth he wants to say... Roll Eyes

@Op: If you really want to do this business, lock this thread, be more active, read the stickies of this section (if not all) and try to educate more about lending here.
Cheers!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:34:35 AM

Pm me for discussion of percent interest, etc

You WILL be tagged as a collateral scammer if you do not allow or accept collateral to be escrowed.

All the warning signs are there. The red flags too.

Newbie... no public disclosure of transactions... no mention of escrow...

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:56:26 PM

Hi, Lender!

I think you should disclose the terms and conditions of your lending services for the protection of the would-be debtors and yours as well. This disclosure will guarantee the legitimacy of your purpose and will entice more people to resort to your service. There are cases were both lenders and borrowers were scammed so might as well be transparent in the pursuit of your business. Like for instance, some borrowers would send the collateral but the lenders, upon receipt, would not do their part. Others would just send the money agreed to be loaned without the requisite collateral on the belief that such collateral will be sent later on. Hence, in both instances, it is best to lay your cards for proper guidance. The community will sure help you grow your loaning business.

I hope it helps your cause!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: