Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Λ (APX) APX Ventures | Ubiq-Secured | Crowdfund + Escrow via Bittrex ✔ |  (Read 39552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:42:02 PM

From OP : EACH TOKEN DO NOT REPRESENT EQUITY OR RIGHTS TO OR IN APX VENTURES IN ANY WAY.......BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CROWD FUND YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO PURSUING ANY FORM OF LEGAL AGAINST APX VENTURES IN THE FUTURE.

HAT OFF, Investors will not have any rights to claim their money back at any cases after DEV put his hands on ICO funds, so lets say DEV took money and refuse to do anything, what investors can do?! NOTHING.
ICO rules well defined to protect DEV, Shady ICO , many red flags , Weird to see notsofast involved himself in such ICO.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
APX.Ventures

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:52:30 PM

From OP : EACH TOKEN DO NOT REPRESENT EQUITY OR RIGHTS TO OR IN APX VENTURES IN ANY WAY.......BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CROWD FUND YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO PURSUING ANY FORM OF LEGAL AGAINST APX VENTURES IN THE FUTURE.

HAT OFF, Investors will not have any rights to claim their money back at any cases after DEV put his hands on ICO funds, so lets say DEV took money and refuse to do anything, what investors can do?! NOTHING.
ICO rules well defined to protect DEV, Shady ICO , many red flags , Weird to see notsofast involved himself in such ICO.

This is assuming that the developer is intending on scamming which is not the case. You may fail to see what this project is about but Ace has already met with notsofast to discuss APX Ventures.
Notsofast agreed to be a part of this project because he clearly understands what this project is about.
The biggest flaw in your logic is that it is based on the assumption that this is a scam. This assumption is incorrect.
If you are truly interested and wish to find out more, please join our telegram or slack room. They are much more active and there have  been several great discussions already.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

This is assuming that the developer is intending on scamming which is not the case. You may fail to see what this project is about but Ace has already met with notsofast to discuss APX Ventures.
Notsofast agreed to be a part of this project because he clearly understands what this project is about.
The biggest flaw in your logic is that it is based on the assumption that this is a scam. This assumption is incorrect.
If you are truly interested and wish to find out more, please join our telegram or slack room. They are much more active and there have  been several great discussions already.
This is not assumption , we are talking here about a possible cap of 1500 btc, more like ask bank for loan of $1,500,000 but at your own rules. 
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 07:12:08 PM

If you are truly interested and wish to find out more, please join our telegram or slack room. They are much more active and there have  been several great discussions already.
This is not assumption , we are talking here about a possible cap of 1500 btc, more like ask bank for loan of $1,500,000 but at your own rules.  

You are asking what if the dev takes money, what if they don't do anything?
These are all based on the assumption that the dev will take money and won't do anything.
What if the dev does what the OP actually says?
If you are doubtful, then keep yourself updated on this project and see what happens or join the slack/telegram like every other person who is genuinely interested in the project.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

Few more posts  and I will have my own ICO too !!!   Grin

APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:07:16 PM

Russian translation for APX Ventures is complete
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:34:25 PM

Join telegram it is 218 members strong now .

1 million supply , we got some great fundamentals on this coin .

APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

Join telegram it is 218 members strong now .

1 million supply , we got some great fundamentals on this coin .

Thank you for your support.
As he mentioned, if anyone is genuinely interested in this project please join our telegram or slack!
They have been very active and we've already had plenty of great discussions.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:09:31 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 06:53:09 AM by APX.Ventures

Hello everyone, first let me introduce myself. My name is Richard and I will be assisting the team with physically running the mining aspect of APX. Ace has asked me to give you an update on the mining operations side. For those of you that are unaware, I own the Misty Mountain Mining farm that APX will be purchasing a small stake in initially. To address some concerns about mining ROI that I have seen, I can confirm that I actually achieved this goal last year mining Ethereum. Mining Zcash and Zclassic since their respective launches has also bought me double ROI and everything in between has been bunce. In addition, we expect to ROI within such a fast time (3 months) because of the good deals we have managed to negotiate for the equipment and our strategic mining selection together with the expertise of myself, Ace and notsofast. To conclude, whilst the goal is lofty it is more than achievable and we like a challenge.

However, there is a bigger model here than focusing on just ROI and drip feed future income alone. In the current system within Crypto and as we see in bitcoin, miners and users do not work in the best interests of one another but they share the usage of the same network. Miners can hold the network to ransom and the users end up counter attacking and it generally ends up being not healthy or beneficial to the system. We need to look no further than Bitmain and Core/Charlie Lee for BTC and LTC respectively.

Now what about another system, whereby the miners work for the users. More specifically, the users 'own' the miners and the miners work to provide new minted cryptographic assets that will be paid back to the users (APX holders).

For example, Misty Mountain offers a smart contract whereby an APX owner and only an APX owner can rent hash in BTC to mine a coin like Zcash for a set period e.g: 24 hours. For this, an APX holder would pay an amount of 0.095 BTC into the smart contract and receive 0.10 BTC worth of Zcash after the 24 hour period (effectively a 5% discount).

The miner is partially owned by the APX, he doesn't mind taking a 5% hit on his margins, especially if the machines have already paid off the initial investment. He also has the guarantee that his fixed costs for those 24 hours are going to be paid by the APX holder which mitigates his risk significantly. APX holders then get a 5% bump on their mining proceeds for the day which will effectively create a yield which would only come from owning APX tokens.

This is a new principle that is not seen elsewhere in Crypto (even holding physical gold comes at the cost of storage and zero yield) and the system only works if the miners and the coin are run by the same group of people. Rather than minting new coins like a Proof of Stake system and creating market sell pressure, effectively the value will come from other coins. A variant of a Robin Hood inspired system, take from them and give to us. Combine this with a deflationary model and you have an asset whereby the supply decreases and you also have the ability to attain a yield through discounted mining smart contracts.

The journey ahead will not be easy, there will be setbacks and trying times but we intend to weather the storm. Our first goal is to confirm that our ROI estimates are indeed realistic and this will serve as a testing period. Pending successful results we will scale the mining operation accordingly by increasing the hashing power proportional to the number to APX users before we expand the offering. This theory is not a done deal, we have hurdles to jump over first but if all goes well this is the big vision for the mining operation side of APX.

Today I am unpacking and assembling a 5 x RX 470 mining rig as a test machine to run performance and energy consumption numbers on multiple coins. Next week I will post my results and a few pictures too as we near the ICO launch date for APX. Questions are welcome and I suggest joining the APX telegram where you can chat to the team directly.

- Richard

Link to Official Telegram for APX Ventures
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:33:08 AM

Wow really low coin supply? Interesting. I'm down.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:28:13 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 01:15:08 PM by APX.Ventures

There has been several people asking about the exact time that the crowdfund will start.
The crowdfund will run for approximately 21 days beginning May 1, 2017 at 11:00:00AM PST and ending on May 22, 2017 at 4:59:59PM PST or until hard cap is reached.
Everything will take place through Bittrex Exchange.
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:45:42 PM

There has been several people asking about the exact time that the crowdfund will start.
The crowdfund will run for approximately 21 days beginning May 1, 2017 at 11:00:00AM PST and ending on May 22, 2017 at 4:59:59PM PST or until hard cap is reached.

Interesting project and I like the people involved, waiting for May 1 to Invest some money here, Good luck.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

Interesting project and I like the people involved, waiting for May 1 to Invest some money here, Good luck.

Thank you for your interest!
We invite you to join our telegram or slack if you have any questions.
We have over 250 members in our telegram room and all of them have been satisfied by the questions and answers provided by the APX Team.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

Hello everyone, first let me introduce myself. My name is Richard and I will be assisting the team with physically running the mining aspect of APX. Ace has asked me to give you an update on the mining operations side. For those of you that are unaware, I own the Misty Mountain Mining farm that APX will be purchasing a small stake in initially. To address some concerns about mining ROI that I have seen, I can confirm that I actually achieved this goal last year mining Ethereum. Mining Zcash and Zclassic since their respective launches has also bought me double ROI and everything in between has been bunce. In addition, we expect to ROI within such a fast time (3 months) because of the good deals we have managed to negotiate for the equipment and our strategic mining selection together with the expertise of myself, Ace and notsofast. To conclude, whilst the goal is lofty it is more than achievable and we like a challenge.

However, there is a bigger model here than focusing on just ROI and drip feed future income alone. In the current system within Crypto and as we see in bitcoin, miners and users do not work in the best interests of one another but they share the usage of the same network. Miners can hold the network to ransom and the users end up counter attacking and it generally ends up being not healthy or beneficial to the system. We need to look no further than Bitmain and Core/Charlie Lee for BTC and LTC respectively.

Now what about another system, whereby the miners work for the users. More specifically, the users 'own' the miners and the miners work to provide new minted cryptographic assets that will be paid back to the users (APX holders).

For example, Misty Mountain offers a smart contract whereby an APX owner and only an APX owner can rent hash in BTC to mine a coin like Zcash for a set period e.g: 24 hours. For this, an APX holder would pay an amount of 0.095 BTC into the smart contract and receive 0.10 BTC worth of Zcash after the 24 hour period (effectively a 5% discount).

The miner is partially owned by the APX, he doesn't mind taking a 5% hit on his margins, especially if the machines have already paid off the initial investment. He also has the guarantee that his fixed costs for those 24 hours are going to be paid by the APX holder which mitigates his risk significantly. APX holders then get a 5% bump on their mining proceeds for the day which will effectively create a yield which would only come from owning APX tokens.

This is a new principle that is not seen elsewhere in Crypto (even holding physical gold comes at the cost of storage and zero yield) and the system only works if the miners and the coin are run by the same group of people. Rather than minting new coins like a Proof of Stake system and creating market sell pressure, effectively the value will come from other coins. A variant of a Robin Hood inspired system, take from them and give to us. Combine this with a deflationary model and you have an asset whereby the supply decreases and you also have the ability to attain a yield through discounted mining smart contracts.

The journey ahead will not be easy, there will be setbacks and trying times but we intend to weather the storm. Our first goal is to confirm that our ROI estimates are indeed realistic and this will serve as a testing period. Pending successful results we will scale the mining operation accordingly by increasing the hashing power proportional to the number to APX users before we expand the offering. This theory is not a done deal, we have hurdles to jump over first but if all goes well this is the big vision for the mining operation side of APX.

Today I am unpacking and assembling a 5 x RX 470 mining rig as a test machine to run performance and energy consumption numbers on multiple coins. Next week I will post my results and a few pictures too as we near the ICO launch date for APX. Questions are welcome and I suggest joining the APX telegram where you can chat to the team directly.

- Richard

You really must ELI5 in 25 words or less...
It's hard to see how this is competitive mining large cap coins  VS  China and 3rd World miners buying wholesale with near zero power cost.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

- Richard

You really must ELI5 in 25 words or less...
It's hard to see how this is competitive mining large cap coins  VS  China and 3rd World miners buying wholesale with near zero power cost.

Perhaps this will help...

1) APX Ventures is not looking to directly compete with larger scale mining farms although in theory we may end up competing since we might end up mining the same coins. We are not trying to outcompete already existing mining operations. However, as our mining operation scales up, this might be a possibility.

2) Although places like China may provide for lower maintenance costs, our competitive edge comes from our ability to negotiate good deals for the mining operations along with the expertise and experience provided by The APX Team and its advisers. We will be actively managing our mining operations so this is not your typical mining operation where you just set your miners to mine just one coin the entire time. Various strategies will be employed to accelerate ROI. This will involve mining both large cap and lower cap coins.

3) APX Ventures is willing to take a small cut in profits in order to provide further use cases for APX. We will be integrating APX into our mining operations in the future. Before we take another step we want to confirm that our estimates are indeed accurate through our short testing period. We will be scaling up mining operations accordingly after the testing period.

This post from notsofast should provide some more insight as well...

In some cases, to preserve speed and knowledge advantages, I won't even have time to disclose what is being mined until the play is complete. Much like I do personally with my own mining now.

The basic mining program will attempt to speculatively mine single coins that have a good chance of price growth that would beat current multipool baselines. From time to time, as opportunities arise, I will be pulling some or all our available hashpower into time-critical mining plays.

The 3-month ROI is a very tall order Ace has given me to fill, but on a small scale like we're starting with, it's not impossible. The last mining unit I bought, I ROI'd in just under six weeks. I researched and mined a coin that was fundamentally undervalued and out of the spotlight to do that. There are plenty of similar opportunities out there.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

We now have a small bounty program for Twitter.
If anyone is interested, the details can be found here.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

Only four days until crowdfunding begins!
If you have any questions, please join our telegram or slack!
The APX Team has been addressing every question and answering them to the full satisfaction of everybody.
We are nearing 300 members for our telegram room now.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:12:49 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 12:51:48 AM by APX.Ventures

Details about how to participate in the $APX crowdfund which begins on May 1st -

1) Create an account on Bittrex Exchange
2) Make sure you have BTC or UBQ on your account
3) Proceed to page created by Bittrex for the $APX crowdfund

The only potential delay in transactions will be if you are sending BTC to your Bittrex account.
$APX will be distributed by Bittrex once the crowdfund is complete.

Video instructions for this process will be provided shortly.
We will also be providing video instructions on how to move your $APX from Bittrex and between wallets.
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

It is very likely that the emblem is taken from another popular project ARK.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

It is very likely that the emblem is taken from another popular project ARK.

I disagree, the triangle shaped logo is a very common one and is not exclusive to or 'owned' by ARK.
Although there are similarities, that is due to the aesthetic appeal of the triangle shape. We are not imitating ARK.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: