Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Λ (APX) APX Ventures | Ubiq-Secured | Crowdfund + Escrow via Bittrex ✔ |  (Read 39552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

hi, i can understand "donors" will give you 1k btc, and then you`ll buy some good coins.. than you`ll sell good coins and take a profit.  What does the investor get? Why is this information not written anywhere? IInvestors invest in a venture fund in order to increase their investment. That you now say  has no legal power, you can send me a  links to the disseminated statements?

Legal issues, they probably have to say this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

hi, i can understand "donors" will give you 1k btc, and then you`ll buy some good coins.. than you`ll sell good coins and take a profit.  What does the investor get? Why is this information not written anywhere? IInvestors invest in a venture fund in order to increase their investment. That you now say  has no legal power, you can send me a  links to the disseminated statements?

Right, a legal operation would make them liable for the funds they are stealing. Good point.
APX.Ventures

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 11:20:23 PM

hi, i can understand "donors" will give you 1k btc, and then you`ll buy some good coins.. than you`ll sell good coins and take a profit.  What does the investor get? Why is this information not written anywhere? IInvestors invest in a venture fund in order to increase their investment. That you now say  has no legal power, you can send me a  links to the disseminated statements?

Right, a legal operation would make them liable for the funds they are stealing. Good point.

there is no stealing. APX Ventures is a very long-term project.

Your logo looks like ARK's

this has been addressed

It is very likely that the emblem is taken from another popular project ARK.

I disagree, the triangle shaped logo is a very common one and is not exclusive to or 'owned' by ARK.
Although there are similarities, that is due to the aesthetic appeal of the triangle shape. We are not imitating ARK.

gegebitlover

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:27:21 PM

invest in APX for what ? A website with 1 page, and 3 other in construction (project not even finished) a platform of rx 470? A mining contract for 0.095 to win 0.005 in 24h? 681 apx for 1 btc more expensive than golem ark ubiq maid xem ripple game lisk sys .... which are real project with a real website a real road map and real partner. So what apx serves is in fact to buy you mining rig for you because Misty Mountain Mining sa sounds like a company but nothing to find on the net if a gold mining site in virginia sa feels the project itself not start or no Project and with ubiq everyone can create his token bittrex just pay them for a cowfunding and I have already heard rumors about the project person he already create token that nothing we do it we just empty their token not enough assets for invest 1 page web it's not enough
 remenber ebitz more publicity cointelegraphe 3 review partner dev going the sun with more 250btc

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

Yea? Taking a page from the old BTC securities mining bond shams. All of which are dead now.

Long term my ass. This ICO is only to pay off your debts because you lack the crypto skills to succeed legitimately.

Despicable.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

Yea? Taking a page from the old BTC securities mining bond shams. All of which are dead now.

Long term my ass. This ICO is only to pay off your debts because you lack the crypto skills to succeed legitimately.

Despicable.

You are making false assumptions. Please keep yourself updated on this project before you fully make up your mind.
temprez666

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:45:22 AM

So this will be a donation for a pumper group?

Will you pump the coins you are mining?

Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

Hello APX. Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

Hello dev. It looks like you must have missed my questions, totally understandable, you must be a busy person.

Can you please answer my questions now though. Thank you.

This is now the third time asking. Is there a reason you keep answering everyones else questions but are ignoring mine? I would like answers to my previous questions please.
Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:28:04 AM

Hello APX. Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

Hello dev. It looks like you must have missed my questions, totally understandable, you must be a busy person.

This is now the third time asking. Is there a reason you keep answering everyones else questions but are ignoring mine? I would like answers to my previous questions please.
Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

Ace, for what reason are you skipping this dudes questions.
APX.Ventures

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:33:38 AM

His signature says more than enough. If he is genuinely interested in the project I invite him to join our slack or telegram.
MagicOne

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

I have read through all 256 words on the website and had a look over the ANN here and I really don't get what is on offer.

As others have said it looks like a small scale cloud mining operation with some extra crypto jargon added on.

I hope people do not lose money on this.

I am out.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:54:50 AM

His signature says more than enough. If he is genuinely interested in the project I invite him to join our slack or telegram.

You're not answering my questions because of my signature? That sounds like a business man I want to invest in. LMAO.
No seriously, I never even once eluded to this being a scam, im just wondering if what I heard was true and that's why im coming to you and asking you first before making and decisions.

Will you please answer my questions now. Thank you.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
sia

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:00:58 AM

"Each token does not represent equity or rights to or in APX Ventures in any way"

then, what the public invest for ?

nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:18:19 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for his solution.
Just why is the price so high?
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

You shouldn't let peoples sigs dictate how you treat them baring some exceptions obviously. I don't have the sig so let me ask you. Is this your first ico or coin that you've developed?
troicho

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:46:36 AM

blah, blah, blah

Next time try some bigger font and someone might pay attention to you? Clown.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

I am in of course. Max 1M tokens starting at a price below 150k Smiley Went in blind. Why did you guys set the initial price per token so low?

Good luck guys.
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

So, can we have an answer to this or nah?
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:45:28 AM

What does coin development has to do with anything here? They are not developing a coin, they are issuing tokens.
realneural

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:14:02 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for his solution.
Just why is the price so high?

What do you mean by high price? If the unsold tokens are burned by Bittrex, the price is just what it is. If you had invested say 1% of all bitcoin invested you will get 1% share of all the tokens, simple as that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: