Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Λ (APX) APX Ventures | Ubiq-Secured | Crowdfund + Escrow via Bittrex ✔ |  (Read 39552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

That is quite an accusation you are making now. This was told to you directly from Adam?

Ace, Care to reply?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:24:38 PM

That is quite an accusation you are making now. This was told to you directly from Adam?

Ace, Care to reply?

Direct from the horses mouth, he told me more information too but im still waiting for the dev to admit or deny his involvement with viralcoin and its developers.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
troicho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:25:45 PM

Hello APX. Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

Hello dev. It looks like you must have missed my questions, totally understandable, you must be a busy person.

Can you please answer my questions now though. Thank you.

This is now the third time asking. Is there a reason you keep answering everyones else questions but are ignoring mine? I would like answers to my previous questions please.
Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

NOW THE 4TH TIME ASKING......

Almost half of the ICO sold for less than a day, but anyway... keep us entertained, you funny idiot Smiley
Bemerand

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:28:51 PM

Devs friends are coming out now to fight, ok?

Let's fight!

But first we need to find out if Adam is a liar or if the dev did work on that ico, got paid, and then ran away with his money.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

Hello APX. Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

Hello dev. It looks like you must have missed my questions, totally understandable, you must be a busy person.

Can you please answer my questions now though. Thank you.

This is now the third time asking. Is there a reason you keep answering everyones else questions but are ignoring mine? I would like answers to my previous questions please.
Have you developed any coins before, or been part of any coin development teams? Have you ever been paid from an ICO before?

NOW THE 4TH TIME ASKING......

Almost half of the ICO sold for less than a day, but anyway... keep us entertained, you funny idiot Smiley

For all we know Ace could have borrowed the btc from a friend to help sellout his ico. With ico's no one is ever sure if the money invested is real but I must say that the accusations against Ace are pretty serious and need to be addressed.
Waiting.
APX.Ventures

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

Ace, Care to reply?

Direct from the horses mouth, he told me more information too but im still waiting for the dev to admit or deny his involvement with viralcoin and its developers.

Ace was asked to help consult for VIRAL and he was compensated a small amount for doing so. He was never a part of the development team. That is as far as his involvement with VIRAL goes. However, this has absolutely nothing to do with APX Ventures.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

@Bemerand

You really act like a 5-year old who's lolly got stolen by another kid. Damn.

We are all screwing each other and we all like it. So, big deal Cool We profit sometimes and we lose sometimes. That is crypto Smiley If you are here to warn others, your point has been made. Thank you. Now leave the thread clean please.

All things aside. Whatever happened in the past has happened. We all made wrong calls. Me including. Move on. Get over it. This project looks very promising. And yes I bought some APX too. Glad I did  Wink
Bemerand

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:34:57 PM

Ace, Care to reply?

Ace was asked to help consult for VIRAL and he was compensated a small amount for doing so. He was never a part of the development team. That is as far as his involvement with VIRAL goes. However, this has absolutely nothing to do with APX Ventures.

Now that is scary because now I know the rest of what adam told me must be true. Is it true that Ace had another ico for some traders coin? Is it also true that ace was brought into viralcoin by his "best buddy" Bobsurplus who is the king of scams?

notsofast (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:36:03 PM

At this juncture, the announcement purpose for which this thread was created is complete. The project has been announced and the crowdfund is underway.

We acknowledge the remaining unanswered questions herein. They will be answered (and in many cases, already *have* been answered) in APX Ventures' chosen communication channels.

These are:

1. The Ubiq slack in the #apx-ventures channel: http://slack.ubiqsmart.com/

2. The dedicated APX Ventures telegram channel: http://t.me/apxventures

3. Twitter

- @APX_Ventures for announcements and general enquiries
     - @AceOfWallStreet for general questions to Ace
     - @mistymountainII for questions related to physical mining operations
     - @block_talk for questions related to cryptoasset review platform development
     - @notsofast for questions related to mining strategy

I will now update the OP to reflect this final post, and lock this topic. Everyone at APX Ventures thanks you for your interest thus far, and looks forward to continuing the discussion with you on Slack, Telegram or Twitter.

twitter.com/notsofast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: