Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrypted Charms 👑 - Treasures of the Blockchain (new non-ICO XCP asset)  (Read 1426 times)
encryptedcharms (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:58:10 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 05:36:44 PM by encryptedcharms

The celestial artifacts destroyed and scattered... The kingdom fallen to ruin... All that is left are a few brave heroes locked in a tower, with only the dust of the Goddesses remaining.  They must use this to forge powerful magical items and treasure, with which they can win the kingdom back from the darkness - and pursue it back to its source.

https://i.imgur.com/rc6ljZs.png

This is a humble project I want to Kickstart and make happen.  It will soon become one of my full time passion for the forseee future.  The ultimate goal?  To have a robust trading economy of abstract magical artifacts secured by the blockchain.  As well, I want this endeavor to be as honest and grassroots as possible.  I seek to be an equal contributor to it, but know I cannot do it alone.. Therefore this isn't an ICO or anything of that nature.  We will simply distribute initial tokens in the most fair manner possible to get the primary item creation unit, CHARMDUST out and into the wild.  There are 888 million CHARMDUST that will be initially distributed via 333 CHARMRELICS.  These CHARMRELICS will be given away to people who are interested in the project, who have a history of supporting other Counterparty assets and XCP itself, and if we need to some will be sold directly on the DEX to the highest bidders.  This giveaway and DEX dump will begin On May 1st.  Any XCP raised through this process will strictly be used for Encrypted Charms costs.   No profits will ever be kept by me or my team from the Encrypted Charms project.  If we ever make money on this endeavor it will simply be due to being involved early and owning the assets, same as anyone else.  It is very important to me to have a fair system where no one, not even myself or team has an advantage.  

From there I will establish robust rules about how to submit your own Charms to the database, which you will then retain 50% of to do with as you please (sell, hoard, whatever).  Eventually I hope to have many series of amazing dresses, wands, jewelry, pets, and magic items to trade and collect.  Then perhaps even people can submit themselves as characters in the universe.  If this is as successful as I hope, one day I would like to fund mobile game development using these Charms.  

This project is constantly evolving, and many more details will be rolling out over the next few days.  If you want to be involved and have passion, talent, and drive it will cost you nothing to be a part of it.  I will be giving out free keys to qualified and interested parties over the coming days.  Stay tuned for more later tonight.  

Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEBehS51YGdeLh5LKQ
Donate BTC or XCP: 1Fpx9NPBJsRbx6RXkvfZ3n1iCYj7n7VaJR
encryptedcharms (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:59:16 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 12:17:41 AM by encryptedcharms

My expert pixel artist has already designed the base template for the Charms cards.  Eventually there will be five tiers of rarity with corresponding designs for each: 🚩Common (I), ✔️Rare (II), 🔮Epic (III), ⚡Legendary (IV), and 🌈Artifact / Unique (V).  

Cards will be 400x560 coated in a delicious retro theme, with enough space for pixel art of the magical item plus flavor text. This is a prototype of the template for what will likely be the 'rare' tier.  

https://i.imgur.com/qYb4DPx.png
megadeth

Activity: 289
Merit: 252

bagholder since 2013

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:07:53 AM

Reserving.

bagholder since 2013
My sig space is not for sale.
markasoftware

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:13:14 AM

Very cool idea! I'll keep a watch on this.

Check out MarkaPool.
Also check out my open source projects.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:15:24 AM

Reserved: pretty sure I know who the OP is Wink
encryptedcharms (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:24:55 AM

Cool, there's no rush.  Initial distribution of the CHARMRELICS will be in ten days on May 1st so there's plenty of time to see additional information (which will be trickling out over this weekend) and decide how involved you want to be. 

I don't want to make any promises about this, except that I'm excited about it and want to make something truly remarkable and unique on the blockchain.  Because I do not have the full talent set necessary to bring this into existence, I am hoping others will see the same vision and possibilities I do and want to be involved. 

Eventually the CHARMRELICS will possibly serve as voting shares of the project should a consensus need to be established on an issue, so it's important they receive the best and most fair possible initial distribution.  It will be arbitrary, because there's no perfect mathematical way to do it, but everyone who wants to be involved should be accommodated. 

Thanks for such early interest!  I have a really good feeling about what we are going to build here.  Like I said, expect a lot more information over the course of this weekend. 
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

Cool, there's no rush.  Initial distribution of the CHARMRELICS will be in ten days on May 1st so there's plenty of time to see additional information (which will be trickling out over this weekend) and decide how involved you want to be. 

I don't want to make any promises about this, except that I'm excited about it and want to make something truly remarkable and unique on the blockchain.  Because I do not have the full talent set necessary to bring this into existence, I am hoping others will see the same vision and possibilities I do and want to be involved. 

Eventually the CHARMRELICS will possibly serve as voting shares of the project should a consensus need to be established on an issue, so it's important they receive the best and most fair possible initial distribution.  It will be arbitrary, because there's no perfect mathematical way to do it, but everyone who wants to be involved should be accommodated. 

Thanks for such early interest!  I have a really good feeling about what we are going to build here.  Like I said, expect a lot more information over the course of this weekend. 

Sounds good, best of luck dude! I'll defiantly tag along.  Cheesy
burwell39

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

It's interesting and I will follow this thread. It seems this is a new idea for this project and watch it when happens then.
Keep up your work, Dev. Good Luck.
AbsentSixth

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

I'll keep an eye out. Good luck
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:11:34 PM

@encryptedcharms

surely the participants of the project, the treasures creators & hunters   Smiley, will need a place/wallet to hold & enjoy their precious  Grin

currently there's the only one candidate for this - the Book of Orbs

are you going to cooperate with this project? It could add more value to the Encrypted Charms tokens, as several XCP token projects use it and the Encrypted Charms would get more exposure among targeted user community (at the very least).

Looking froward to learn more about the project and see the roadmap - a much needed thing for the treasure hunters  Wink
encryptedcharms (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:42:58 PM

OK everyone, work has been steadily going on behind the scenes to get a basic set of rules and templates together so we can start creating and selling live Charms on the blockchain! 

It has been slow because good things take time.  No tokens have been distributed of any type, so if you are interested please get involved.  There are no insiders on this project.  CHARMDUST and CHARMRELIC have not been distributed yet, and these will form the foundation of the Charms economy.  If you have art experience, layout, web design skills, raw programming talent (for proof of concept games), or if you just like XCP assets and think this is kewlll then post here or join the Telegram (http://t.me/encryptedcharms).  Things will start picking up soon and I wanna have the first cards from Series 1 live and on the DEX by the end of June. 

https://i.imgur.com/Miyec23.png
radiera

Activity: 295

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:01:24 PM

Reserved, waiting future

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

Reserve Indonesian translations sir
thank you

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:55:53 PM

youre write without ico
so how distribution encrypted charms coin, and any bounty or airdroop
why not open ico selling
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

reserving. nice project. if needed i can translate to Hindi(India)

Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:38:13 PM

All looks interesting. I will follow along and see what happens.
burwell39

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:26:41 PM

Wait for new updates from Dev. When is this project available for launching?
Dev should work hard to release this coin soon.
markasoftware

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

Wait for new updates from Dev. When is this project available for launching?
Dev should work hard to release this coin soon.

Join the telegram group, most of the discussion is going on there. Dev is hiring pixel artists and stuff, progress is being made.

Check out MarkaPool.
Also check out my open source projects.
rarepepenews

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:52:15 AM

Exciting to see progress being made with new card types and element types being specified.

I'm posting some updates from Dr. Katie Charm as follows.

23-Aug-2017:

Card Types: Equip, Outfit, Item, Spell, Pet, and Accessory will do nicely as a start.  Later we can add Name cards.

31-Aug-2017:

Updated artwork featuring the Card Type Icons.

https://imgur.com/N9pVPiO

Dr. Katie Charm, [31.08.17 16:15]
The artist finished the card type recolor and is now working on the elemental icon.  There will be two small bubbles in the lower left of the cards with both an item type and element for each card.

I did a LOT of soul searching on how many elemental types there should be and what they should be.

I decided to merge the traditional Greek elements with the Eastern ones, leading to 7 elements: air, water, plant, spirit, earth, metal, fire.

Dr. Katie Charm, [07.09.17 13:04]
Air, water, plant, spirit, earth, metal, and fire. (and blank slot)

All on top of a tier 5 unique artifact background.

The final product will only have two slots on the side for a card type and an element...perhaps up to three additional slots on the bottom for sub-asset upgrades.

As in, fusing runes to items.

https://imgur.com/JETzyuD

14-Oct-2017:

Series Zero Unique Card definitions were posted in the Telegram group by Dr. Katie Charm as follows:

Series Zero -  Unique Cards

Dr. Katie Charm, [14.10.17 06:55]
Okay everyone.  Still here? The first series zero cards are being illustrated right now as we speak.

These are gonna be the ultra one of a kind unique rares.  Here's the list so far.  They are in series zero because we don't want them to clog up regular sets with unobtainable cards."

[All series zero cards contain unique items which will only have a single or special issuance.  They all use the Tier V card type]

1. Charm Relic (item, metal): Shards of the cosmic engine which forged the universe.  The most valuable objects in the universe.  If ever reunited could rewrite reality. 

2. Charmdust (item, no element): Magical power in the form of dust, scattered into almost billion grains, each composed of millions of particles.  The source of all magic.

3. Dementia's Staff (weapon, no element): Wood staff with Green Jewel.  Dark and earthly magic coming off it and surrounding it.  Elaborate in a malevolent way.

4. Melody's Orb (weapon, no element): Blue and Silver orb highlights around it possibly, with elaborate and spiritual magic around it.  One of the goddesses' instruments.

5. Avarice's Wand (weapon, no element): Gold wand with a large pink jewel, with very regal, bright and elaborate details.  One of the goddesses' instruments.

6. Aegis Shield (accessory, air): Penultimate shield of the sky.  Protects the wearer from any airborne threat.  Crackles with the electricity of the Gods.

7. Labrys Axe (weapon, fire): An ancient double-headed axe which crackles with a golden flame.  Kills anything it touches instantly, including would-be wielders. 

8. Harmonia Necklace (accessory, spirit): Allows wearer to stay eternally young and beautiful, but brings misfortune wherever the wearer goes.  Has several different colored gems, and crackles with an ominous aura.

9. Book of Thoth (item, earth): An ancient tome containing spells and secrets of the Gods themselves inside of it. 

10. Kek's Gauntlet (accessory, metal): Holy gauntlet that allows wearer to command others with a literal iron fist.  Very alpha.

11. Mazu's Dress (outfit, water): A red dress with water aura coming off of it, belongs to a divine saint which protects anyone who wears it from calamity on the ocean.

12. Kusanagi (weapon, metal): Supreme sword the power of serpents.  May only be wielded by nobility.

13. Pegasus (pet, air): Legendary flying horse of the Gods.

14. Arachne (pet, earth): Half spider - half woman, mother of all spiders.

15. Phoenix (pet, fire): Divine fiery bird; only one can live at a time, but if ever killed will be reborn from its own ashes. 

16. Artemis Dress (outfit, spirit): An evil low-cut violet dress which absorbs all physical injury to the woman wearing it, and directs it to another woman nearby.

17. Genesis (spell, earth): Converts the energy of an earthquake into an entirely new island.

18. Pharaoh's Curse (spell, spirit): Creates a pact, which if violated will bring death and misfortune to the closest thousand people.

19. Apocalypse (spell, fire): Horrific firestorm that has the power to scorch an entire city at once.

20. Stribog's Breath (spell, wind): Allows the caster to become air itself, and ride the winds.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

it seems like this is good enough to follow, looking pretty good enthusiast, I'll see the progress of this thread to get more information about this project
good luck with this project
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: