Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Foxminers?  (Read 26871 times)
JeroMatt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:26:16 PM

Thanks to you guys and themerkle!

Found you and themerkle articles when I was looking up foxminers on Google. First I Found the endotherm article. 😄
All the scams in the last months and years with all those coins or mining Equipment leads in most cases to bulgaria and romania, I think there is a possibility of a connection. I made it a Hobby to collect all the information and read every article, comment and forumthread. That's why it hits me now about those countries, I read it over and over again. Best example onecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

Found you and themerkle articles when I was looking up foxminers on Google. First I Found the endotherm article. 😄
All the scams in the last months and years with all those coins or mining Equipment leads in most cases to bulgaria and romania, I think there is a possibility of a connection. I made it a Hobby to collect all the information and read every article, comment and forumthread. That's why it hits me now about those countries, I read it over and over again. Best example onecoin.

OneCoin is so yesterday. In vogue today is EthTrade-cum-Ethereum Plus.

lsc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

21-btc Club

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:15:34 PM

Thanks for you work
i have a fb side https://www.facebook.com/Scam-waring-Foxminer-121513041746669/?modal=composer&notif_t=page_fan_growth_drop&notif_id=1503857387042833
please what you found out.
I'm still getting inquiries

"21-BTC CLUB" The new class of wealthy elite that becomes increasingly more difficult to join.
www.21-btc.club
scottissac

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:08:33 AM

Thank god my dad showed us street smarts. I stumbled upon foxminers looking for litecoin miners and i was like holy crap! Then i was like holy crap they have them in stock! Next i emailed them to ask for electrical specs which i found unbelievable for a 1500 watt psu driving a whole rack of these. I even asked myself why are these guys even bothering selling these things. You would make more money just running them at your house. After i emailed them, which im still waiting for a reply, i started calming down and was like wait things like this dont happen to me? Crazy efficient miners that are in stock and i stumbled upon this?! my blood pressure went from 190/110 back down to my normal 120/70. Did some searching, found this thread and now i know my claims that god has made me his comic relief is true.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2539

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:50:41 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 02:07:18 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

***  Foxminers LLC is a SCAM! If someone pays for their non-existent miners without any well-known and trusted Forum Users 1st getting hold of one for doing a review and posting it here then well, you have been warned ***

Thank god my dad showed us street smarts. I stumbled upon foxminers looking for litecoin miners and i was like holy crap! Then i was like holy crap they have them in stock! Next i emailed them to ask for electrical specs which i found unbelievable for a 1500 watt psu driving a whole rack of these. I even asked myself why are these guys even bothering selling these things. You would make more money just running them at your house. After i emailed them, which im still waiting for a reply, i started calming down and was like wait things like this dont happen to me? Crazy efficient miners that are in stock and i stumbled upon this?! my blood pressure went from 190/110 back down to my normal 120/70. Did some searching, found this thread and now i know my claims that god has made me his comic relief is true.
Glad to hear they lost another 'sale'. Cheesy

Sooner or latter Karma will come around to these folks and when it does....

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
kartala

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

I'm from Bulgaria. And that's the reality here. Everyone is thinking about some kind of "dalavera" . That means doing anything to make some profit no matter legal or illegal way. And we are also very creative at it. And at the end that is why nothing is working properly in our f*cked up country.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

everyone should read the latest ASIC tech and then u can decide which in true selling or just a fake fcuk scam website

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
risinqsun

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

-

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

100 % Scam please do not believe it
stugots2

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

woww 35TH Bitcoin miner OR 1GB Scrypt!!!!!!!!! LOL
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2539

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

***  Foxminers LLC is a SCAM! If someone pays for their non-existent their miners without any well-known and trusted Forum Users 1st getting hold of one for doing a review and posting it here then well, you have been warned ***
Bump since it seems there are still a lot of idjits out there who do not know how to Search...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
TheCarm

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:09:06 PM

ı think about Foxminer is really scam because i can't see any users or pictures and videos.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

ı think about Foxminer is really scam because i can't see any users or pictures and videos.

It's confirmed scam.
Read through this topic. Guys called and even visited the lady who suppose to be their contact.
It was very funy (ain't nobody got time for that ...  Cheesy  hilarious)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: