Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2017, 08:01:53 PM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Foxminers?  (Read 3447 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1022

@ 🎥 YuTü.Co.in 🎥

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:48:19 AM

Okay, the piece of shit WILL be uncovered now. Jonathan uses Kraken. Somebody owes me a blowjob.  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
themerkle

Activity: 182

View Profile
Today at 07:08:49 AM

Did you go to the address behind McDonalds as well? That's the one they list in their footer.

That's my question too.  Not sure I'd go to that address alone myself though.  

Nope I didn't. I went to the address that is registered to the LLC. The address in their footer is most likely a dummy address of some empty offices.

EDIT: Also, Gleb you know that Johnathan F. is a made up name. The guy already pretended to be a lawyer and a marketer. Ya think hes gonna sign with his real name?
abbaw

Activity: 18

View Profile
Today at 08:47:11 AM

Yea... looks like horse shit to me too  Tongue

Just did a quick icann whois search and even though all info on their website = USA, the domain is registered to a PO BOX in Queensland, Australia...

Sniff sniff.... ewwwwwwww

1. Pre-orders are 99% scams until proven otherwise.

2. PO Box is a dead giveaway. When crap hits the fan, your lawyers will send their letters of demand to a PO Box?

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1022

@ 🎥 YuTü.Co.in 🎥

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:47:13 PM

Did you go to the address behind McDonalds as well? That's the one they list in their footer.

That's my question too.  Not sure I'd go to that address alone myself though.  

Nope I didn't. I went to the address that is registered to the LLC. The address in their footer is most likely a dummy address of some empty offices.

EDIT: Also, Gleb you know that Johnathan F. is a made up name. The guy already pretended to be a lawyer and a marketer. Ya think hes gonna sign with his real name?

Wait, what! Jonathan F. is not his real name? So when I Google "Jonathan F." and found a dude by the same name using Kraken, that's probably not the case?  Roll Eyes

Seriously, I knew that wasn't his real name from the get-go. It was by conducting blockchain forensic as to how I discovered that Kraken was used to process payments already made to Foxminers by Investards.  Kiss

DoctorG

Activity: 504

Back in the Black

View Profile
Today at 04:57:26 PM

This smells of the same as the company putting bitcoin miners into shipping crates. God Bless em, they do try.
One day we will hit the dizzy heights of 100th/s - maybe many years before its powered by USB4 and running on your desk...

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
Today at 06:01:27 PM

One day we will hit the dizzy heights of 100th/s - maybe many years before its powered by USB4 and running on your desk...
Hush!
Don't start giving these scammers ideas like that... Tongue

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.