Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Esper's Badger Yobit until they update their wallet campaign!!! [PromoPlugs]  (Read 633 times)
ctenc001 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:43:45 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 12:28:30 AM by ctenc001

Esper's wallet at Yobit has been out of sync for going on 8 months. Join our campaign to badger Yobit and earn some ESP!!!

Espers has started a Twitter Bounty Campaign at Promoplugs.com/

Steps to Claim Bounty:
1. Go to https://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=256
2. Authorize through your Twitter Account.
3. Enter in your ESP coin address. Bounties are paid out in ESP
4. Click each button - Each action is automatically completed and recorded with your coin address!
15. Check out our other giveaways at: https://promoplugs.com/OngoingCampaigns.aspx

Requirements:

1. All actions must be completed to earn the full reward
2. Tweets, Retweets, and Follows must remain in effect until the close of the Campaign.
3. One Entry per action per person. PromoPlugs takes steps towards assuring dummy accounts are not used for multiple entries!
4. You must have at least 50 followers to participate
Bounty Rewards will be paid out at the end of the campaign

Wallet download:https://mega.nz/#!Go8mDSZQ!GBNnjQ-IUOvuGWPYBCGdKUZDzfhXNOVc-K__RgkpPXU
Source: https://github.com/cryptocoderz/espers
Announcement Thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

****If you enter the campaign more than once, by using multiple twitter accounts or any other method, you will disqualify all assumed, earned bounty****

Like our Campaigns? Then spread the word about PromoPlugs! Join our Affiliate Marketing Program to earn .005 BTC per Conversion!
Affiliate Marketing Announcement

ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:32:29 AM

Thanks for the interest in this campaign! Hopefully we'll finally get Yobit's attention!
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

Thanks for the interest in this campaign! Hopefully we'll finally get Yobit's attention!
i do not think yobit is good exchange, but ESP not be list on a better exchange like Bittrex or polo , i think ESP must be more better to get more attention. Smiley
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:55:03 AM

i do not think yobit is good exchange, but ESP not be list on a better exchange like Bittrex or polo , i think ESP must be more better to get more attention. Smiley
Esper is on other exchanges such as Nova! =)
The problem is that Yobit is still allowing buy orders so people are accidentally buying worthless coins and it reflects poorly on Espers. Their price is wrong, the coins they sell are 'fakes', and it's a common place for new investors to go first since they're a fairly large exchange. If their first purchase into espers goes south due to yobit, they are likely to not invest again even on a different exchange.
apesconcert

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

Esper is on other exchanges such as Nova! =)
The problem is that Yobit is still allowing buy orders so people are accidentally buying worthless coins and it reflects poorly on Espers. Their price is wrong, the coins they sell are 'fakes', and it's a common place for new investors to go first since they're a fairly large exchange. If their first purchase into espers goes south due to yobit, they are likely to not invest again even on a different exchange.

I was one of the persons who bought ESP on Yobit in fact - are the coins worthless?
ctenc001 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

me too - are the coins worthless?Huh?? Huh
Last i checked they are unfortunately. =/
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

me too - are the coins worthless?Huh?? Huh
Last i checked they are unfortunately. =/
that's also what i understand according to the dev team since espers already updated to espers2 after the swapped and all the coins inside yobit
consider nothing now as they are no longer connected after the swap was done.
7vova77

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Very good project
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: