Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GrowersCoin $GRWI - Membership Platform & Crypto-Cannabis Utility  (Read 153691 times)
GrowersClub (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:49:27 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 06:03:25 PM by GrowersClub

Ticker: $GRWI
We've changed our ticker to avoid any confusion at all. We were going to choose "NPK" but we felt it might be confusing in our press releases and exchange. The final ticker for the coin is GRWI. Our future creation of a token may be called "NPK". Thank you for following the changes.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:41:17 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 06:08:36 PM by devvienuis

Ticker: $GRWI
We've changed our ticker to avoid any confusion at all. We were going to choose "NPK" but we felt it might be confusing in our press releases and exchange. The final ticker for the coin is GRWI. Our future creation of a token may be called "NPK". Thank you for following the changes.

https://steemit.com/growersintl/@growersintl/growers-international-s-usdgrw-cannabis-growers-blockchain-changes-its-ticker-to-usdnpk
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:03:25 AM

Good Morning! Hoping to hear some news from Bittrex this week.

Here is a good example as to why we are seeking to host the ICO through an exchange rather than self-hosting it.

http://www.coindesk.com/7-million-ico-hack-results-coindash-refund-offer/

devvienuis

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

Good Morning! Hoping to hear some news from Bittrex this week.

Here is a good example as to why we are seeking to host the ICO through an exchange rather than self-hosting it.

http://www.coindesk.com/7-million-ico-hack-results-coindash-refund-offer/

Yes... Smiley I heard the same sentiments in our Slack channel. Though remember... In life, only 2 things are certain... You die and you pay taxes. All else is optional Smiley
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 10:00:07 AM

Hoping for an answer from Bittrex today before the weekend.

In other news...

Looks like BIP 91 has been locked in to avoid the proposed UASF on 8/1. Segwit2x activating in roughly 50 hours.

devvienuis

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:12:27 AM

In other news...

Looks like BIP 91 has been locked in to avoid the proposed UASF on 8/1. Segwit2x activating in roughly 50 hours.
So what do we do?
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:56:17 AM

The first round of promotional stickers and buttons has come in.

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

In other news...

So what do we do?

Nothing just yet. My understanding is that it will take about 3 months to truly activate (fork) once the overall consensus support locks it in.

GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:59:46 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 05:03:18 AM by GrowersClub

abjingyun

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

good job ,we have block explorer ,

This sounds like a promising project with an important concept. I'll be keeping my eye on it over the next few days!

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

good job ,we have block explorer ,

This sounds like a promising project with an important concept. I'll be keeping my eye on it over the next few days!

Stay tuned. We are hoping to get an answer from Bittrex about our ICO launch shortly. We have also entertained the idea of launching on Cryptopia but would prefer Bittrex due to volume and exposure.

airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:39:01 AM

First off how do i get this coin? Second how come on your website you have to get transffered to COINBASE to make a purchase that is pretty centralized if you ask me... 3rd I want this coin how do I get some?

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:09:06 AM

First off how do i get this coin? Second how come on your website you have to get transffered to COINBASE to make a purchase that is pretty centralized if you ask me... 3rd I want this coin how do I get some?

The ICO has not launched so the coin is not available yet. We are finalizing an ICO launch platform this week.

airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:07:54 PM

The ICO has not launched so the coin is not available yet. We are finalizing an ICO launch platform this week.
Awesome I can not wait, I need to get my cannabis related coins up and this one is a big one in my eyes soon as it hits the market I am in!!!!

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:01:38 PM

Awesome I can not wait, I need to get my cannabis related coins up and this one is a big one in my eyes soon as it hits the market I am in!!!!

Great! We have already submitted our ICO request to both Bittrex and Cryptopia... whoever approves first will get our business.

GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

We are very proud to announce that we are official clients of EBMG - Ella Bee Media Group

Ella Bee Media Group is a full-service sports and entertainment management, marketing and media company based in Los Angeles, California.

Ella Bee Media Group has been in operation for more than five years and has activated and coordinated campaigns with companies such as Liberty Mutual Insurance, Microsoft, United Airlines, Beats by Dre, Disney, ESPN, Under Armour, Macy’s, Papa John’s, The Topps Company, BMW, 180 Urban Design, 872 Entertainment, PETA, The American Cancer Society, Muscular Dystrophy Association, St. Jude Reseach, Bloomingdale’s, Belk, Comcast, The TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival, DASANI, and the Atlanta Press Club.
Ella Bee Media Group has also implemented PR and publicity campaigns for celebrities and athletes such as Barkevious Mingo (Cleveland Browns), Russell Okung (Pro Bowler, Seattle Seahawks), Marlon Brown (Baltimore Ravens), DeeDee Trotter (2012 Olympic Gold and Bronze Medalist, USA Track & Field), Tyler Clary (2012 Olympic Gold Medalist, USA Swimming), Will Claye (2012 Olympic Silver and Bronze Medalist, USA Track & Field), Neil Everett (ESPN SportsCenter anchor), Natasha Hastings (USA Track & Field, Olympic Gold Medalist), Hines Ward (Pittsburgh Steelers), Bryan Scott (Buffalo Bills), Killer Mike (Grind Time/Grand Hustle), Princess (formerly of the group Crime Mobb), Jazsmin Lewis (Three Can Play That Game), Melyssa Ford (video model), Mack Maine (President of Young Money), Kai Morae (TV One’s The Real McCoy, LisaRaye’s daughter), F.L.Y. (Def Jam/BME), Mz. Berry (For the Love of Ray-J Season 2 Winner), Donnie Klang (MTV’s Making the Band) and many more. Brown has also worked alongside Fortune 500 companies, and has been a great contribution to major multi-million dollar PR firms throughout the U.S. Also, every year, Brown gets involved with the Hollywood elite by participating in the film industry’s most influential film festivals such the Hollywood Film Festival and the AFI Film Festival.
On a daily basis, Ella Bee Media Group interacts with top-tier media to secure placement for our clients on a variety of media outlets which include digital media, print publications and broadcast outlets.

Ella Bee Media Group’s clients receive continuous media placement on The Huffington Post, USA Today, The New York Times, The L.A. Times, Billboard Magazine, The Today Show, The Miami Herald, The Washington Post, NBC Universal Sports, ESPN, ESPNW, ESPN Radio, The NFL Network, Essence Magazine, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Creative Loafing, TheCelebrityCafe.com, Just Jared Jr., Bossip.com, Hip Hop Weekly Magazine, Kore Magazine, Black Men’s Magazine, 944, Mundo Hispanico, Media Take Out, SingersRoom.com, World Star Hip Hop, Rolling Out Magazine, The Source, XXL, Blog Talk Radio, FOX 5 Good Day Atlanta, CBS Better Mornings Atlanta, WXIA NBC 11Alive, WVEE V-103, and/or WHTA Hot 107.9 just to name a few.

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:52:24 AM

We are very proud to announce that we are official clients of EBMG - Ella Bee Media Group

Ella Bee Media Group is a full-service sports and entertainment management, marketing and media company based in Los Angeles, California.

Ella Bee Media Group has been in operation for more than five years and has activated and coordinated campaigns with companies such as Liberty Mutual Insurance, Microsoft, United Airlines, Beats by Dre, Disney, ESPN, Under Armour, Macy’s, Papa John’s, The Topps Company, BMW, 180 Urban Design, 872 Entertainment, PETA, The American Cancer Society, Muscular Dystrophy Association, St. Jude Reseach, Bloomingdale’s, Belk, Comcast, The TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival, DASANI, and the Atlanta Press Club.
Ella Bee Media Group has also implemented PR and publicity campaigns for celebrities and athletes such as Barkevious Mingo (Cleveland Browns), Russell Okung (Pro Bowler, Seattle Seahawks), Marlon Brown (Baltimore Ravens), DeeDee Trotter (2012 Olympic Gold and Bronze Medalist, USA Track & Field), Tyler Clary (2012 Olympic Gold Medalist, USA Swimming), Will Claye (2012 Olympic Silver and Bronze Medalist, USA Track & Field), Neil Everett (ESPN SportsCenter anchor), Natasha Hastings (USA Track & Field, Olympic Gold Medalist), Hines Ward (Pittsburgh Steelers), Bryan Scott (Buffalo Bills), Killer Mike (Grind Time/Grand Hustle), Princess (formerly of the group Crime Mobb), Jazsmin Lewis (Three Can Play That Game), Melyssa Ford (video model), Mack Maine (President of Young Money), Kai Morae (TV One’s The Real McCoy, LisaRaye’s daughter), F.L.Y. (Def Jam/BME), Mz. Berry (For the Love of Ray-J Season 2 Winner), Donnie Klang (MTV’s Making the Band) and many more. Brown has also worked alongside Fortune 500 companies, and has been a great contribution to major multi-million dollar PR firms throughout the U.S. Also, every year, Brown gets involved with the Hollywood elite by participating in the film industry’s most influential film festivals such the Hollywood Film Festival and the AFI Film Festival.
On a daily basis, Ella Bee Media Group interacts with top-tier media to secure placement for our clients on a variety of media outlets which include digital media, print publications and broadcast outlets.

Ella Bee Media Group’s clients receive continuous media placement on The Huffington Post, USA Today, The New York Times, The L.A. Times, Billboard Magazine, The Today Show, The Miami Herald, The Washington Post, NBC Universal Sports, ESPN, ESPNW, ESPN Radio, The NFL Network, Essence Magazine, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Creative Loafing, TheCelebrityCafe.com, Just Jared Jr., Bossip.com, Hip Hop Weekly Magazine, Kore Magazine, Black Men’s Magazine, 944, Mundo Hispanico, Media Take Out, SingersRoom.com, World Star Hip Hop, Rolling Out Magazine, The Source, XXL, Blog Talk Radio, FOX 5 Good Day Atlanta, CBS Better Mornings Atlanta, WXIA NBC 11Alive, WVEE V-103, and/or WHTA Hot 107.9 just to name a few.

This is awesome. I look forward to EBMG helping elevate GRWI to the next level.

devvienuis

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

Awsome indeed - I welcome all the help I can get Smiley
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:09:54 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 09:39:20 PM by GrowersClub

We would like to thank everyone for your patience. As you may know, bitcoin is going through a fork and exchanges are extremely busy preparing for the changes. We have already submitted payment to Cryptopia through Paytopia and we are now awaiting details.

Please let us know if you have questions in the interim. Thank you.

- Ryan
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:41:18 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 03:09:37 AM by GrowersClub

Seed-2-Sell Plant Tags:
Which QR design do you like?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: