Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GrowersCoin $GRWI - Membership Platform & Crypto-Cannabis Utility  (Read 153691 times)
GrowersClub (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

We've successfully moved to Block #20160, DPOS rewards increase to .3 for all coin holders.
Block #20160 - 4b5f37b20dc2b5edf674cad74ebcf4a4f272b20f1ca5f444176fb7c0365f48d5

w0mp

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:56:14 AM

We've successfully moved to Block #20160, DPOS rewards increase to .3 for all coin holders.
Block #20160 - 4b5f37b20dc2b5edf674cad74ebcf4a4f272b20f1ca5f444176fb7c0365f48d5

W00T!  making insane coin now!
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:28:26 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:11:44 AM by devvienuis

I will have to review your convo logs before I can comment on the situation Devvie.

But in other news... less than 100 blocks until the stake reward increases again.

Well, the deadline has passed... I'm now at the phase that my only conclusion can be that Ryan is trying to buy time and there are no plans to may me anything because his pride gets in the way...

I have bots... to:growersintl works like a charm, despite the block on twitter.

Time to honor the agreements made with me or my tantrum is near.

At least you didn't remove my post here - that surprised me. Paying me what is owed is the only professional business solution here. I'm extremely vengeful :/

devvienuis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

https://twitter.com/devnullius/status/899543040070746112
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

I intend on reading through the convo logs today but regardless of what has happened (I will be able to make an informed comment on it later) I do not believe that purveying threats is the best way to handle a dispute, especially publicly.

Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

I will have to review your convo logs before I can comment on the situation Devvie.

But in other news... less than 100 blocks until the stake reward increases again.

Well, the deadline has passed... I'm now at the phase that my only conclusion can be that Ryan is trying to buy time and there are no plans to may me anything because his pride gets in the way...

I have bots... to:growersintl works like a charm, despite the block on twitter.

Time to honor the agreements made with me or my tantrum is near.

At least you didn't remove my post here - that surprised me. Paying me what is owed is the only professional business solution here. I'm extremely vengeful :/

I really don't think this is the best way to handle a dispute, as the Dr. has pointed out. Threats and blackmail are illegal and unwarranted.

devvienuis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

I intend on reading through the convo logs today but regardless of what has happened (I will be able to make an informed comment on it later) I do not believe that purveying threats is the best way to handle a dispute, especially publicly.
Blocking every conversation I start is also not a good way to resolve conflicts. I'm trying to get this resolved in a decent matter, it's Ryan whom doesn't give me the opportunity. My hands are tied if I get ignored. So I'll be really be needing that final answer I've been waiting for the last 2 days. By now, I can only conclude there are no plans to pay me what is owed, only Ryan trying to keep me calm until ICO ended.

PS: from my point of view I'm not threatening and blackmailing, I'm simply informing you about the options I have available to inform the community of a possible scam. Only scammers don't pay what is owed.
Elypse

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

Blocking every conversation I start is also not a good way to resolve conflicts. I'm trying to get this resolved in a decent matter, it's Ryan whom doesn't give me the opportunity. My hands are tied if I get ignored. So I'll be really be needing that final answer I've been waiting for the last 2 days. By now, I can only conclude there are no plans to pay me what is owed, only Ryan trying to keep me calm until ICO ended.

PS: from my point of view I'm not threatening and blackmailing, I'm simply informing you about the options I have available to inform the community of a possible scam. Only scammers don't pay what is owed.

I read through the logs. Nobody is scamming anyone. You clearly asked for double payment of what was originally agreed upon. When he didn't pay up to your demands, you started making threats. That is the literal definition of blackmailing. which again, is illegal.

devvienuis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

I read through the logs. Nobody is scamming anyone. You clearly asked for double payment of what was originally agreed upon. When he didn't pay up to your demands, you started making threats. That is the literal definition of blackmailing. which again, is illegal.

That is a very weird interpretation of what happened. It can only be explained by the missing screenshots of the logs you have. If you want, I can sent you the Twitter DM agreements. I never threatened anyone. Ryan wasn't willing to pay and I'm happy to share all the logs and screenshots I have.

This was the deal:
If ICO does 30 btc, I get 2 btc.
If ICO does 15 btc, I get 1 btc.
If ICO does more, sky is the limit.
Logically speaking: 60 btc ICO would be worth 4 btc. I asked for 3 when Ryan and I decided we couldn't work together any longer. I offered him a fair way out, but all he did was fud me and twist all words. For everything above 30 btc I 'd only get "0.0.1" btc. He then admitted I was worth 5 btc, but I could forget about that. I did not show him the proper 'respect'. When I'd ask my payment, I got no answer. Whenever I contacted him anywhere, I got blocked. I still try to be patient, but your conclusions are weird to say the least. Again, screenshots available and I challenge anyone to argue the facts here.

Everybody in Ca by now is waking up again. I expect that final answer real soon. Pay me and we say goodbye as friends. Don't pay me, and I feel it's my duty to *properly* inform the public.

Not paying anyone for 2 months of awesome work... And hard work... And getting you 20 btc in 1 week... THAT is illegal. And a show of one's true character. Ask Ryan for the screenshots. See what he gives you. Then ask mine.
Elypse

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

That is a very weird interpretation of what happened. It can only be explained by the missing screenshots of the logs you have. If you want, I can sent you the Twitter DM agreements. I never threatened anyone. Ryan wasn't willing to pay and I'm happy to share all the logs and screenshots I have.

This was the deal:
If ICO does 30 btc, I get 2 btc.
If ICO does 15 btc, I get 1 btc.
If ICO does more, sky is the limit.
Logically speaking: 60 btc ICO would be worth 4 btc. I asked for 3 when Ryan and I decided we couldn't work together any longer. I offered him a fair way out, but all he did was fud me and twist all words. For everything above 30 btc I 'd only get "0.0.1" btc. He then admitted I was worth 5 btc, but I could forget about that. I did not show him the proper 'respect'. When I'd ask my payment, I got no answer. Whenever I contacted him anywhere, I got blocked. I still try to be patient, but your conclusions are weird to say the least. Again, screenshots available and I challenge anyone to argue the facts here.

Everybody in Ca by now is waking up again. I expect that final answer real soon. Pay me and we say goodbye as friends. Don't pay me, and I feel it's my duty to *properly* inform the public.

Not paying anyone for 2 months of awesome work... And hard work... And getting you 20 btc in 1 week... THAT is illegal. And a show of one's true character. Ask Ryan for the screenshots. See what he gives you. Then ask mine.

I'm just saying this is not an appropriate way to handle this. I'm not here to get in the middle of your disagreement. I believe GRWI is going to be a successful project, and I put my trust in the team to pull it all together.

devvienuis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

I'm sorry Elypse - I especially like working with you.

I can only counter with: in all my years this is the first time I have to go to these extremes. And still no reply from Ryan... I feel he's going to ignore this whole matter and leave me unpaid. And you know I always online; from CET work hours to Ca working hours... You know how much I did. I respect your position and I don't want to attack anyone or any project. Yet Ryan kinda forces my hand... And your interpretation of the logs is clearly wrong - but that hopefully is because you are missing the twitter screenshots in the log. If not, you & Ryan will go far ;p
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:19:10 PM

awesome stuff!! GRWI looking a better investment everyday now
devvienuis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:20:48 PM

I just got another ban. Time for my next Telegram account. Gets annoying. Ryan is clear in his objectives; time for being nice and patient and polite have now passed for me.

Time for some educational bot rules.

Sorry ;-(
GrowersClub (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

awesome stuff!! GRWI looking a better investment everyday now

We're excited to see investors happy! Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the Seed2Sale platform.
devvienuis

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:23:21 PM

I just got another ban. Time for my next Telegram account. Gets annoying. Ryan is clear in his objectives; time for being nice and patient and polite have now passed for me.

Time for some educational bot rules.

Sorry ;-(

If anyone disagrees and still thinks Ryan is a man of his word and truly is discussing solutions with the Investors... Speak up now or lose your case :/
DannyKrisp420

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:55:59 AM

i agree with grwi and its objectives 100. coinbase makes me wait 3 days to get btc so hope I get more the price it is at right now. why cant coinbase give me btc more faster?
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:36:10 AM

If you need investors or visitors for your ICO please check out this topic that i found: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109339
I can really advice this quality traffic!

This is not the place to spam for a different paid service...

devvienuis

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:53:10 AM

If you need investors or visitors for your ICO please check out this topic that i found: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109339
I can really advice this quality traffic!

This is not the place to spam for a different paid service...
Paying is not what Ryan does... ;p
devvienuis

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:37:56 AM

For anyone that might care... Mostly to backup my previous statements... All links & logs appropriate to post at this time. It is a lot and I suggest potential investors think twice.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtYB3xpdMJMPghRr_ZxtPGKE4x2O
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: