Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GrowersCoin $GRWI - Membership Platform & Crypto-Cannabis Utility  (Read 153691 times)
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Did I miss something? Didn't GRWI had some big news early this week?

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

Cryptopia will be freezing our market temporarily starting in about 1 hour to verify all coins have been sold and the PCA is then written into the history books. After all security checks are in place, markets will resume trading. This process should not take longer than 48 hours. This is expected to take place between UTC 20:00 Friday, August 25 to UTC 20:00 Sunday, August 27. Freezing will not affect withdraws, transfers, or deposits.

During this time, we strongly encourage all investors to bring their coins into their Win / Mac / or Linux wallets in order to acquire stake. Growers International is specifically designed to benefit investors with our unique DPOS rewards system.

We have some big news and announcement coming early next week, we are "growing" fast!

this post i meant Smiley

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

Cryptopia will be freezing our market temporarily starting in about 1 hour to verify all coins have been sold and the PCA is then written into the history books. After all security checks are in place, markets will resume trading. This process should not take longer than 48 hours. This is expected to take place between UTC 20:00 Friday, August 25 to UTC 20:00 Sunday, August 27. Freezing will not affect withdraws, transfers, or deposits.

During this time, we strongly encourage all investors to bring their coins into their Win / Mac / or Linux wallets in order to acquire stake. Growers International is specifically designed to benefit investors with our unique DPOS rewards system.

We have some big news and announcement coming early next week, we are "growing" fast!

this post i meant Smiley

Development Update:

- Richard Thorpe (RJ) from Ella Bee Media Group joins the team and will replace Devnillius as our marketing director. RJ has worked with top clients in the entertainment and sports industries. We are proud to have him on board as an official team member. Please check the first page of this announcement thread for more information about Ella Bee Media Group. Richard can be found in our Slack and Telegram groups. Welcome RJ.

- Don Duppy from Ghost Tehknologies LLC is coming on board as a RFID technologies adviser. Some of you may already know him as a very helpful of our community on Slack and Telegram. Our Seed-2-Sale platform will require plants to be tagged with a scannable system that allows for quick and convenient auditing. Don's expertise in this field will help the coin and our services greatly. We are very happy to welcome Don to the crew.

- Initial work has begun on our cloud based software suite and beta screenshots shouldn't be too far off. We've already been able to get the eCommerce platform functioning in the wallet itself and once some tools are available we will do the first of many wallet updates to the public.

- We are reaching out to more cryptocurrency exchanges to secure listings overseas and in the west. We will put out notice to our community if voting is required. Once we have word of addition, our Slack and Telegram groups will be notified as well as this thread.

- Marketing extravaganza. Look forward to a competitive merchandise bounty coming your way.

- A DPOS instructional video is in the works, that should be up on our youtube account today.

- Lots of plans and possibilities are being presented to us, we don't want to overhype anything so those announcements will come when they are concrete.

Thanks for being a part of the $GRWI network. Remember to stake your coins for network rewards!

more coming soon

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

Ok I missed that post, my bad Smiley thanks for showing me and good luck!

HungLHV

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

Hello, i am new on coin trading, and i don't understand about the DPOS.
So, i have to download wallet and hold my coin in the wallet?
What do i have to do, next? unlock my wallet is needed? open my wallet and keep it online?
when can i get the interest, it will be added automatically?

Sorry if my questions are so stupid...
i have tried to figure out by myself, but...
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

Hello, i am new on coin trading, and i don't understand about the DPOS.
So, i have to download wallet and hold my coin in the wallet?
What do i have to do, next? unlock my wallet is needed? open my wallet and keep it online?
when can i get the interest, it will be added automatically?

Sorry if my questions are so stupid...
i have tried to figure out by myself, but...

Send the coins to your wallet make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking. The coins will mature in 8 hours. Once matured, you will automatically start staking. You dont have to do anything else.

HungLHV

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

I have to unlock my wallet only on first 8 hours, then no need to unlock it?
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

I have to unlock my wallet only on first 8 hours, then no need to unlock it?

no your wallet has to stayed unlocked for staking. There should be an option for having you wallet unlocked, "only for staking"

HungLHV

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

ok fine, 1 last question
where is the location of wallet.dat on macOS
ghoom2

Activity: 548
Merit: 265

My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

ok fine, 1 last question
where is the location of wallet.dat on macOS

/Users/<your name>/Library/Application Support/Growers

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ███████c█████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

Hands down the best marijuana coin on the blockchain. Wallet is clean, runs smooth, and looks good. Staking rewards are amazing, and the coin is holding strong above ICO price. As legal cannabis continues to grow the team at GRWI will have numerous opportunities to make this the BTC of the cannabis community. GRWI will moon, the question is when?

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

Hands down the best marijuana coin on the blockchain. Wallet is clean, runs smooth, and looks good. Staking rewards are amazing, and the coin is holding strong above ICO price. As legal cannabis continues to grow the team at GRWI will have numerous opportunities to make this the BTC of the cannabis community. GRWI will moon, the question is when?
For what i have seen so far:
the coin has great potential, this is true
Also have some good points of strength:
 like very low supply,
 is a cannabis coin(weed is loved by blockchain people and dont ask me why Grin),
 team seems very activ and have posted some of their names here ( hope the team is here to stay and not a pump and dump). Generally when the team shows itself it means that the project is somehow serious, but hey, who knows, its a stange world.
That initial dpos is great for us as early investors...
The coin is holding (at the moment) above the ico price.
The price will go up for sure in my opinion once the coin enters other exchanges, and more people get to know it.
Also i am in the top 50 rich list of the coin , so i like this too Cheesy
I generally dont invest in weed coins cose i don't like them but this seems interesting, so i am giving it a try , let's see how things will go in long term

It will also help if that damn coinmarketcap updated the total cap of the coin and the total supply.
And talking about the Total supply....We still have to know what the TOTAL SUPPLY of the coin will be....becouse they say that the dpos will add about 17700 coins...BUT AFTER THAT IT WILL ENTER A 5% POS...BUT TILL WHEN? TILL HOW MUCH COINS? 5% coins will be added every year, but what will the TOTAL SUPPLY BE? this is not clarify by the team...they only show the total supply after the dpos...and we need to know this too...

There is no hard cap on coins right now. PoS secures the blockchain so there has to be a continued incentive to leave your wallet open. That is why the 5% is there.

vanwinkle6y

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:08:28 PM

like very low supply,
 is a cannabis coin(weed is loved by blockchain people and dont ask me why Grin),
 team seems very activ and have posted some of their names here ( hope the team is here to stay and not a pump and dump). Generally when the team shows itself it means that the project is somehow serious, but hey, who knows, its a stange world.
The price will go up for sure in my opinion once the coin enters other exchanges, and more people get to know it.
I generally dont invest in weed coins cose i don't like them but this seems interesting, so i am giving it a try , let's see how things will go in long term

It will also help if that damn coinmarketcap updated the total cap of the coin and the total supply.
And talking about the Total supply....We still have to know what the TOTAL SUPPLY of the coin will be....becouse they say that the dpos will add about 17700 coins...BUT AFTER THAT IT WILL ENTER A 5% POS...BUT TILL WHEN? TILL HOW MUCH COINS? 5% coins will be added every year, but what will the TOTAL SUPPLY BE? this is not clarify by the team...they only show the total supply after the dpos...and we need to know this too...

There is no hard cap on coins right now. PoS secures the blockchain so there has to be a continued incentive to leave your wallet open. That is why the 5% is there.

Hi . Pos 5% for year or 5% for week
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

ok
But what is the total supply of this coin? not the actual
What will be the total supply? Huh

There is no hard cap... meaning there is not a defined total supply.

like very low supply,

5% annually, not weekly.

vanwinkle6y

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:51:06 PM

ok
But what is the total supply of this coin? not the actual
What will be the total supply? Huh

There is no hard cap... meaning there is not a defined total supply.

like very low supply,

5% annually, not weekly.

oh. ok . thanks you . !
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

No problem at all. Feel free to post any additional questions you might have.

legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

Once DPOS matures when we reach soft cap. I believe it was actually one more 0 at 177,000 additional coins putting a soft cap of 1,597,000. After DPOS ends we move into a 5% annual stake with no hard cap currently set.  This allows for adequate inflation for market growth, although I believe that 5% is under what the cannabis industry will grow annually.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:13:09 PM

Once DPOS matures when we reach soft cap. I believe it was actually one more 0 at 177,000 additional coins putting a soft cap of 1,597,000. After DPOS ends we move into a 5% annual stake with no hard cap currently set.  This allows for adequate inflation for market growth, although I believe that 5% is under what the cannabis industry will grow annually.

And how exactly did you come to determine that soft cap number? That is not an official number.

Taken from our Greenpaper:

FAQ

Q: What are the total number of coins available during crowdfunding?
A: 1,000,420 coins will be generated and distributed equally through a major cryptocurrency
exchange. When coins are released, our DPOS “growth rate” staking kicks in.

Q: How many coins are created in DPOS and what is the intrest rate?
A: Approximately 177,700 coins will be generated to POS stake holders in DPOS, after that we
have a 5% interest rate. The minimum stake age is 8 hours with a 60 second blocktime.

shitcoinspector

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

It's been 8 hours since I moved my coins over to the GRWI wallet, how long until the coins mature and can stake?
Also, is there anything additional I have to do to stake or will it begin staking automatically?
Is there a minimum amount needed to stake?
One last question, I couldn't send all of my GRWI off of the exchange because I hit my max withdrawal, will maturation restart for all coins or just the news on when I send more coins over tomorrow?

Thanks for the help, looks like a great project.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:09:22 AM

It's been 8 hours since I moved my coins over to the GRWI wallet, how long until the coins mature and can stake?
Also, is there anything additional I have to do to stake or will it begin staking automatically?
Is there a minimum amount needed to stake?
One last question, I couldn't send all of my GRWI off of the exchange because I hit my max withdrawal, will maturation restart for all coins or just the news on when I send more coins over tomorrow?

Thanks for the help, looks like a great project.

Minimum staking age for the coin is 8 hours so I think your wallet will start staking soon just make sure that your wallet is unlocked to get the stakes.

BINTEX