Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paysafecard Madness (Make 100$+ Daily)  (Read 24390 times)
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:40:23 AM

curious to know more, what sort of investment would be needed and how much time is invested as well?

Min investment is $10

You need few minutes to make it Smiley
GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

No way you could give me a vouch copy? I can try it
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

Vouch copy received. The method is really unique and i don't think it is illegal in anyway. You do need some initial investment. But earnings are unlimited. I will try it and upload proofs of it soon.

Thank you for the vouch. If anyone is willing to buy it he can let me know
adityaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:56:58 PM

The method is vouched and works 100%. Hurry up and get it

Can it be used by me like I live in India but have a friend in US(Need to talk to him for accessing his PC for this). So, will it be working for me too?? and can I use Paypal or I need a US bank account also?
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

Can it be used by me like I live in India but have a friend in US(Need to talk to him for accessing his PC for this). So, will it be working for me too?? and can I use Paypal or I need a US bank account also?

To make it work you will need real accounts
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

Vouch copy received. The method is really unique and i don't think it is illegal in anyway. You do need some initial investment. But earnings are unlimited. I will try it and upload proofs of it soon.
Your review didn't throw much light on what people really want to know. Paysafecard is a known card payment system, is that the only site involved? If not, what is the legitimacy of the other sites, because similar suggestions of making money like this mostly direct people to some dead end sites, where people can always send in their money for exchange, but never getting them out.

OP please post proofs of your recent earnings using this method, that might convince me to buy.
adityaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:03:14 PM

To make it work you will need real accounts

what kind of real accounts meaning regarding a bank account or US based anything??
ssarker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:24:23 PM

Sorry,But want to say that if you are earning about 100$ perday
Then why are you selling this only for 15$?  Roll Eyes
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

Sorry,But want to say that if you are earning about 100$ perday
Then why are you selling this only for 15$?  Roll Eyes

More money are always welcome.

Btw for method to work you need real data. Not necessary to be US. Europe works too
zalmay

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:37:19 PM

Wonder if you would like to share a vouch copy with a newbie? (No hard feelings if you can't) Smiley
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

You can make living off it? So basically person can find somewhere $15, come here buy your method and just live a life like a Bill Gates? Yeah, of course. You live in a dream
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:28:32 PM

Is there a real, well written review with some details from a trusted member available?

corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:19:38 AM

Is there a real, well written review with some details from a trusted member available?

ofcorse not, lol
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

You may receive it for free and pay if you think it is worth the money
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:26:49 AM

Will this work with any USA bank account?
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

I have received a vouch copy of this. Thank you for considering me for the vouch copy. I have tried this method a few years back. But a lot of issues may arise. If you are not sure about the source of Paysafecard then it will put you on a big risk by losing everything you have. If you have a good source for PSC cards and you have a good idea on how to use it without getting blocked then you can buy this method. There is a 3rd party site involved for cashing out the PSC for that you might need your verification documents and the site he has referred might be blocked in your country. Also, he couldn't able to provide me with resources for getting PSC cards. If I still have time and good PSC then i might try this again and post the update. For now, those who have a better idea on PSC only try this.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 08:44:10 AM

Will this work with any USA bank account?

Yes
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

I have received a vouch copy of this. Thank you for considering me for the vouch copy. I have tried this method a few years back. But a lot of issues may arise. If you are not sure about the source of Paysafecard then it will put you on a big risk by losing everything you have. If you have a good source for PSC cards and you have a good idea on how to use it without getting blocked then you can buy this method. There is a 3rd party site involved for cashing out the PSC for that you might need your verification documents and the site he has referred might be blocked in your country. Also, he couldn't able to provide me with resources for getting PSC cards. If I still have time and good PSC then i might try this again and post the update. For now, those who have a better idea on PSC only try this.

You said that, you have tried it so is this method public somewhere?

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

It's not about a public method, You might have tried this website and it's very popular in that category. On that time I had a source for PSC cards for cheap and I have used it for the purpose.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

It's not about a public method, You might have tried this website and it's very popular in that category. On that time I had a source for PSC cards for cheap and I have used it for the purpose.

I will soon add an additional package for the method where I will provide paysafecards to customers with warranty that if something happens they will get a refund Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: