Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PEERFLY now offers bitcoin payments for its affiliates.  (Read 733 times)
lumeire (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

PeerFly, one of the world's biggest affiliate networks, has just added BTCBTCBTC payments for its affiliates. Honestly, it's about time. Other networks already did.

Good news for us freelancers, no more huge Paypal fees cutting our well deserved money.

http://blog.peerfly.com/2017/04/20/bitcoin-amazon-payments-now-available-peerfly/

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:34:09 AM

I don't know how can that help bitcoin in the long term? we don't need more small transactions like faucets dust, what we need is transactions starting at $10 as the smallest one so when you pay $0.5 as a fee it doesn't have any pressure on you and it also doesn't fill up the mempool.

Currently without SW in play miners are happy with their revenue of high paid fees, but I'm afraid of the time when bitcoin users start to feel like no one really cares about the currency but their own profit.

However I like to see more and more online services accepting/ adopting the use of bitcoin and hopefully soon fees start to drop and even more people will be attracted to use bitcoin.
I hate those services only pay in paypal as well but we need to make sure bitcoin doesn't end up being like or even worse than paypal.
lumeire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:19:00 AM

I don't know how can that help bitcoin in the long term? we don't need more small transactions like faucets dust, what we need is transactions starting at $10 as the smallest one so when you pay $0.5 as a fee it doesn't have any pressure on you and it also doesn't fill up the mempool.

Well if that's the case don't worry, the minimum payout for PeerFly affiliates is $50. Its fees won't be a pressure to anyone.

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:22:49 AM

PeerFly, one of the world's biggest affiliate networks, has just added BTCBTCBTC payments for its affiliates. Honestly, it's about time. Other networks already did.

Good news for us freelancers, no more huge Paypal fees cutting our well deserved money.

http://blog.peerfly.com/2017/04/20/bitcoin-amazon-payments-now-available-peerfly/

Well this is great news for bitcoin.

And yes, about time too.

Other affiliate networks already accepted bitcoin.

But of course, PeerFly is something that everyone knows about in the affiliate business. And to integrate bitcoin into their business model is something that demonstrate their belief in bitcoin imo.
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:47:40 AM

This is a good news as they are the most rapidly growing aff network for past 2 years.
I own a small site and could try to convert some traffic now.

Did you tried by yourself? If yes, could you please share your experience like conversion rate and payments, based on UK or US traffic (or other Class A countries traffic)?
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:10:40 PM

I actually cannot open the link you posted to read more information about this amazing development but if i may ask, could this makes peerfly not to request for the W-2 form filling for tax anymore ?
Please check this link http://blog.peerfly.com/2017/04/20/bitcoin-amazon-payments-now-available-peerfly again, because it does not open from my end here.
lumeire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

This is a good news as they are the most rapidly growing aff network for past 2 years.
I own a small site and could try to convert some traffic now.

Did you tried by yourself? If yes, could you please share your experience like conversion rate and payments, based on UK or US traffic (or other Class A countries traffic)?

I'm an affiliate myself, and I'm excited to get my first payment in BTCBTCBTC. It's not that big of an amount still.

Overall PeerFly is an excellent network, never late on payments, and the payouts are competitive. There are many factors that affects conversion rate and this mostly are on the traffic side, so I won't be able to comment on that. You should try them yourself.

I actually cannot open the link you posted to read more information about this amazing development but if i may ask, could this makes peerfly not to request for the W-2 form filling for tax anymore ?
Please check this link http://blog.peerfly.com/2017/04/20/bitcoin-amazon-payments-now-available-peerfly again, because it does not open from my end here.

The link is working on my end, and with regards to the taxes, I'm not from the US so I do not need to bother with that. In my opinion you would still pay the appropriate taxes on your earnings if you're from the US.

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

Holy Shit! This is some news indeed! I remember doing affiliates with them back in the day when their service actually sucked and I used ShareCash -> Payza -> Bitcoins way of earning but this is a golden opprtunity.Makes me wanna go back to the affiliate marketing world. Tongue
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:27:47 AM

I used to use peefly a while ago, but I just gave up on it because the paypal fees were just eating up a lot of my profit. I switched to RunCPA but I don't know whether I should switch back because it is really good and I am earning a lot of money. Any reason for me to switch?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:13:43 AM

Nice to hear this, more of these kind of services will only increase BTC awareness and consequently its price.

Big +1 to owners behind this network.

BTW, is there anything crypto related there to promote?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
lumeire (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

Nice to hear this, more of these kind of services will only increase BTC awareness and consequently its price.

Not much, crypto-related offers are still mainly a monopoly of RunCPA. I've requested the following offers though (OneHash and Genesis Mining):

https://www.offervault.com/affiliate-offers/details/offerId/2543820/multiple-geos-onehash-responsive/

https://www.offervault.com/affiliate-offers/details/offerId/2430840/genesis-mining/

Hopefully the Business Dev at PeerFly can take a look.

I used to use peefly a while ago, but I just gave up on it because the paypal fees were just eating up a lot of my profit. I switched to RunCPA but I don't know whether I should switch back because it is really good and I am earning a lot of money. Any reason for me to switch?

Well you should stay with RunCPA because PeerFly doesn't have any crypto-related offers as of yet.

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

Not much, crypto-related offers are still mainly a monopoly of RunCPA. I've requested the following offers though (OneHash and Genesis Mining):

https://www.offervault.com/affiliate-offers/details/offerId/2543820/multiple-geos-onehash-responsive/

https://www.offervault.com/affiliate-offers/details/offerId/2430840/genesis-mining/

Well you should stay with RunCPA because PeerFly doesn't have any crypto-related offers as of yet.

implying crypto related offers bring the most conversations...

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

What do you mean they are eating your profit with paypal fees.. honestly they are only deducting 2% if you receive it for net30. you can receive sample $50 you can get is $49 the 2% is just for the trasaction fee.
And now its not a problem since this news they are paying right now in bitcoin instant and zero cost no fee..
I think you are requesting in cashflow for instant 1 o 3 or 7 days for withdrawal that is why you said that they are eating your funds but if you are waiting for net 30 you can receive your earnings deducted only 2% or use bitcoin as a good option or payoneer is one of the good choice. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RUNCPA

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

Instant payouts and lifetime revenue share!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:46:22 PM

implying crypto related offers bring the most conversations...

We are already working on a solution to bring crypto-related offers to general affiliate networks through RunCPA.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: