Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you all stock up on your LTC yet?could this be the last call for this train?  (Read 1327 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

il prob throw down a few more for a few more litecoin tonight just to hold onto cause im not sure where this is going yet. all signs point to up but you never know in crypto.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zegra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

I didn't dare join the train because I seem to making all the wrong decisions concerning LTC. If I buy it plummets, if I hold it just keeps moving sideways, and if I sell it goes up.
So because I didn't join the train I'd recommend you all to join it - it's guaranteed to go up Cheesy

But the serious reason I have a fear of joining the train is because I fear that as soon segwit is activated, there might be a small pump, but ultimately Litecoin is not so different from Bitcoin and the main goal of the community is get segwit on Bitcoin, so that will make Litecoin unfortunately obsolete again. I'm not one to discuss if that's true, but I think whales will see it that way, so they won't hold too long.

Good luck for those who try though.
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:18:47 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 10:16:22 PM by Nathan047

But the serious reason I have a fear of joining the train is because I fear that as soon segwit is activated, there might be a small pump, but ultimately Litecoin is not so different from Bitcoin and the main goal of the community is get segwit on Bitcoin, so that will make Litecoin unfortunately obsolete again.
I understand what you’re saying, but I feel like the logic of “Litecoin is doomed because it’s a Bitcoin knock-off” is somewhat flawed since all altcoins are more or less knock-offs of Bitcoin. I know that some altcoins offer little perks or tweaks, but overall they are generally Bitcoin alternatives.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Zegra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:05:32 PM

I agree, so I'm not holding many different cryptocurrencies. But like I said, it's not that fact I wanted to argue. This is a thread about a possible huge price increase, and then the minds of the traders owning majority of the coins is what matters, not "the correct opinion" on if LTC is obsolete or not (if there's anything like that for that topic).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: