Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]]Asch(XAS)  (Read 31790 times)
bubblegum86

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:30:07 AM

Hello Asch-team. Tell me please, when will we be able to see xas at the bitrex or Yobit exchanges?))

They said yes multiple times.

But prices will probably go high at that moment. It would be much better to buy right now. Before it hits english market.

Today I bought ~5900XAS at chinesse exchange (jubi.com). You can do the same. Even if you're not from China. You could miss some nice profit, if you'll wait for Bittrex or Yobit.  Wink

I have tried to buy some XAS from JUBI.com, but I do not have a Chinese phone number so I can not withdraw the btc back to my wallet, how did you solve this problem?

You need to do photo verification and you don't need phone number.. I wrote details one page back
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:51:19 AM

Hello Asch-team. Tell me please, when will we be able to see xas at the bitrex or Yobit exchanges?))

But prices will probably go high at that moment. It would be much better to buy right now. Before it hits english market.

Today I bought ~5900XAS at chinesse exchange (jubi.com). You can do the same. Even if you're not from China. You could miss some nice profit, if you'll wait for Bittrex or Yobit.  Wink

I have tried to buy some XAS from JUBI.com, but I do not have a Chinese phone number so I can not withdraw the btc back to my wallet, how did you solve this problem?

I don't have chinesse phone number too. And they weren't able to verify my european phone number.

But they verified photo of my european passport. And I enable 2 factor verification (downloading Google verification app). And based on my passport and 2FV I was able transfer Bitcoin in, change it for Yuan, buy XAS and transfer it to my offline wallet. No need for phone verification.  Wink Just passport and 2FA.

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:49:41 PM

Dear memers:
We are glad to announce that the ASCH International Forum (http://bbs.asch.so/) is online now and we will stop to update the ASCH Chinese Forum about a month later.  ASCH International Forum is a new forum for international memers and we think it will be helpful to promote the construction  of ASCH eco-community more quickly and effectively. On this forum, we will have a  future rewards plan to build a active community, and the detail information such as the bounty funds, bounty rules will be announced later. Besides, we will have an  Airdrop just a few days later, please stay tuned.
For more latest information, you can PM me your address and I will invite you to the official slack channel.

ASCH official community
August 24th

Interesting forum, I think it is time to let more western investors to learn more about XAS, really glad to see this news.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

for not chinese want to trade in jubi , first of all you have to use the Google browser, so you can translate it into English, and you have to do validation after you do an account.Write down all the details of your name and passport on the white paper and cover the white paper's passport and take a picture.The next one is to take your left hand with your passport and your right hand with the white paper and your details.The picture must be clear.After that, you can trade your XAS
MrCashew

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:57:11 PM

I don't have chinesse phone number too. And they weren't able to verify my european phone number.

But they verified photo of my european passport. And I enable 2 factor verification (downloading Google verification app). And based on my passport and 2FV I was able transfer Bitcoin in, change it for Yuan, buy XAS and transfer it to my offline wallet. No need for phone verification.  Wink Just passport and 2FA.
Has anyone solved this?
asmodeus130

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:42:15 AM

Its been well explained. Dont use phone number if you're not in China. Need passport and 2FA
howard.ashoul

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:42:38 AM

Has anyone solved this?

I just explained to you how to do it.

And you will quote me and ask me how to do it?  Shocked

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

Everyone who want to join in the ASCH official slack channel, please PM to me with your email address, since I am not the slack manager, I CAN NOT invite you without an email address, thank you.

Email sent. Thanks

members with PM before August 25, 2017, 07:16:43 has been invited to the asch official slack channel, it seems that so many people are interested in this project. 

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

ig700

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

Hi guys,

I tried the Photo certification with passport on Jubi.com, Yesterday i uploaded the required photos: I uploaded the front of my passport scanned, the back and a photo of me with my passport on the left hand and in the right hand in a white sheet handwritten with my name, my passport number and the date of the photo uploaded.
But this morning i just access to review the status but this menssage appears on the photo certification section: "The audit failed. Please upload your passport."
Also the photos that i uploaded yesterday are erased on the page.

Did it happen to someone else?

Thank you for your help

howard.ashoul

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:38:39 AM

Hi guys,

I tried the Photo certification with passport on Jubi.com, Yesterday i uploaded the required photos: I uploaded the front of my passport scanned, the back and a photo of me with my passport on the left hand and in the right hand in a white sheet handwritten with my name, my passport number and the date of the photo uploaded.
But this morning i just access to review the status but this menssage appears on the photo certification section: "The audit failed. Please upload your passport."

Thank you for your help

Hey.

• I allowed 2 factor verification.
  • I didn't verify my telephone number.
  • I send them 3 photos.

I was allowed to deposit/trade/withdrawal in about a few hours. It went very smoothly.

Here are my exact documents, that were approved.

ig700

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:56:46 AM

Hi guys,

Thank you for your help

Hey.

• I send them 3 photos.

I was allowed to deposit/trade/withdrawal in about a few hours. It went very smoothly.

Thanks, the error was that the date was wrong, because the time difference in china was already another date, but I had to be contacting the assistant in Chinese, I had to be using the google translator, it was a bit strange but all good.
I don't need to allow 2FA and neither the phone verification.
Right now I withdrawal all my XAS to the AschLiteClient.

Something to take into account for the new ones is that at least you have to withdraw 100 XAS, less than this amount you can not withdraw them.

Regards
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you for your help

Hey.

• I send them 3 photos.

Thanks, the error was that the date was wrong, because the time difference in china was already another date, but I had to be contacting the assistant in Chinese, I had to be using the google translator, it was a bit strange but all good.
I don't need to allow 2FA and neither the phone verification.
Right now I withdrawal all my XAS to the AschLiteClient.

Something to take into account for the new ones is that at least you have to withdraw 100 XAS, less than this amount you can not withdraw them.

Regards
i think you may not need to use google, as far as i know, most customer service staff can read and write English in China, for this is a must-learn course since the primary school or even kindergarten

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
howard.ashoul

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

Good job!  Wink

asch-thinker

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

XAS will be traded at BTS

We will open xas trading on the BTS platform
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:32:00 PM

XAS will be traded at BTS

We will open xas trading on the BTS platform

That is really a good new for international investors, BTS platform is a decentralized exchange platform and it is much safer then most centralized exchanges.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

I have bought some xas from jubi.com and withdraw them to the website wallet, but I do not know if this is the safe since the website wallet seems not so safe as pc client wallet,right?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

Can we trade in Jubi without the photo verification? I have done 2way authentication.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:13:42 PM

Can we trade in Jubi without the photo verification? I have done 2way authentication.

Of course you can, you can join in the slack by PM your email address to the op or go to the forum http://bbs.asch.so for more help. I remember there is a nice guide for you.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████