Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]]Asch(XAS)  (Read 31790 times)
wave_length

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

The only exchange with some volume is jubi. It is possible to buy XAS there from outside of China (I live in Europe). I managed to buy some and get it transferred to my ASCH account (using Windows lite client). I can post a tutorial on how to trade on JUBI outside of China, if someone's interested.
wow,that's kindly for you, i wonder how you can withdraw from JUBI for i know JUBI can't send message to cellphone outside of China

You can register with an ID (e.g. Passport) instead of a phone. You just have to do the photo verification.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apk

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:26:46 AM

Is there anything I can do to help push the coin to the western markets?

This coin is amazing and should be listed everywhere.
Cryptopia in New Zealand, please help Asch coins listed in Cryptopia, thank you very much.

I have sent a personal request to the Dev team of Cryptopia in New Zealand.

No promises but I think we could see XAS on Cryptopia in the next week or 2.

I will keep you posted.

Kind Regards,

Excited Kiwi Smiley
apk

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:36:51 AM

Cryptopia in New Zealand, please help Asch coins listed in Cryptopia, thank you very much.

I will keep you posted.

Kind Regards,

Excited Kiwi Smiley

They are happy to list the coin!

There is a process and multiple payment options.

Please see this link. You may have to create an account. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

If all goes well the coin could be listed within 2 days.

If you need any help with the English side of things please don't hesitate to message me I am happy to help.

Regards,

Phillip
jiantong

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:40:49 AM

At this stage should be to strengthen the community building of whom Asch had secretly,intensify propaganda
LoCoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:53:58 AM

I have bought at $1 and now, after 48hs is only $0,50. Losing 50% excelent business Smiley
Tshredz

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:04:34 AM

The only exchange with some volume is jubi. It is possible to buy XAS there from outside of China (I live in Europe). I managed to buy some and get it transferred to my ASCH account (using Windows lite client). I can post a tutorial on how to trade on JUBI outside of China, if someone's interested.

Please show me how, I have quite a bit of XAS on Jubi and can't get it off

Stay Shredded
ttlnnt

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:25:57 AM

How to mine or get the XAS?

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
wave_length

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:54:00 AM

Please show me how, I have quite a bit of XAS on Jubi and can't get it off

You have to go to photo verification and then provide a photo of your ID (e.g. passport) from the front, from the back, and one photo of you holding the ID in one hand and a printout of the current date in Chinese (!) in the other hand (use google translator to do a chinese printout). Make sure all three photos together are less than 2 MB. Always use the translator function of google chrome, I even used it to get online chat support from their staff. They seem to be very responsive actually, they just don't speak english.
ciccio55

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

hello, i  am new to this forum. I joust bought a bounch of xas on cryptodao.
Appart that the exchange has a ridicoulos day trade volume (couple hundred dollars), i have experiencing issue with the withdraw of the coins.
Could somebody explain me if i have to put the ADDRESS or the PUBLIC KEY on the form of the exchange in order to send the coins to the wallet?
Furthermore could somebody even explain me how to copy the address or the private key, for i tryed in all the possible to ways to do it without any result.
Do i have to write it down with the pen?
vlovepizza

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

It seems that the world is paying more attention to the development of blockchain technology,as a pizza seller,I just think Asch's logo looks good,haha.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

It seems that the world is paying more attention to the development of blockchain technology,as a pizza seller,I just think Asch's logo looks good,haha.
you are a pizza seller? i think of the man who sold a pizza coupon for 10000 btc, will asch be next btc?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

hmmm still only chinese exchanges

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
wuzhongyouwu

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:46:49 PM

I will keep you posted.

Kind Regards,

Excited Kiwi Smiley

Please see this link. You may have to create an account. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

If you need any help with the English side of things please don't hesitate to message me I am happy to help.

Regards,

Phillip
Of course, they are of course willing to list, because DOT rose tenfold in two weeks!However, for us this cost is too high.
DOT rose tenfold in two weeks!It seems impossible。 Anyway, Thank you for your help, Our New Zealand friend。
tofuson

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:48:59 PM

I also feel good, feel like a superman
duangduang

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

1.3 version is not out, rush dead
kabuqinuo

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

I will keep you posted.

Kind Regards,

Excited Kiwi Smiley

Regards,

Phillip
Of course, they are of course willing to list, because DOT rose tenfold in two weeks!However, for us this cost is too high.
DOT rose tenfold in two weeks!It seems impossible。 Anyway, Thank you for your help, Our New Zealand friend。
DOT really up tenfold! Amazing! Why not have a well-known coin would be so expensive? Embarrassed
kabuqinuo

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:10:11 PM

hello, i  am new to this forum. I joust bought a bounch of xas on cryptodao.
Appart that the exchange has a ridicoulos day trade volume (couple hundred dollars), i have experiencing issue with the withdraw of the coins.
Could somebody explain me if i have to put the ADDRESS or the PUBLIC KEY on the form of the exchange in order to send the coins to the wallet?
Furthermore could somebody even explain me how to copy the address or the private key, for i tryed in all the possible to ways to do it without any result.
Do i have to write it down with the pen?
I think you should ask for an exchange help. As for how to use Asch wallet please check # 223 layer.
kabuqinuo

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

New exchange (Cryptodao.com) is listed in coinmarketcap.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/#markets
Great! Hope to have more English exchanges
I think this project is great, I can translate your project information into French, only 0.05BTC Grin
I think if you can contact some exchanges in French, the reward must be more than 0.5 BTC。
0.5btc? A lot of rewards! I'll try it.
stephen_tian

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:14:02 AM

How to mine or get the XAS?

You can purchase on the following website.

1、https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XAS
2、https://www.jubi.com/
3、https://www.coinvc.com/
4、https://www.yuanbao.com/trade/xas2ybc
5、https://www.biduobao.com/

stephen_tian

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:21:50 AM

I think Asch's logo is like a sign of Superman's clothes.
I think Asch will fly like a superman !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: