Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [421] Coin Hybred ShaPOW/POS421% APR the coin to get your 420 swag with  (Read 15994 times)
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

similiar
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=42_BTC  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FourTwentyOne (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:04:57 AM

how much total suply coin dev
how much premine ?
you can airdroop use 100k coin, how i can follow airdroop dev

there is no total atm. POW reward dwindles but keeps paying out ok. as far as the premine it was negligible the few people involved will all make at least 100 bucks or so if the coin makes it. the pool was picked up extremely quickly blocks were easy for about 30 min after launch

LOL

"blocks" : 6886,
"moneysupply" : 12920447.00000000,

This coin has been mined for more than a week!
The premine is huge!
The pool proposed is also mining since days!
No info on block reward!
421% POS! - just make a simple calculation on over 12M owned by the dev!

I'm wondering how someone could waste even 1 hash on it!

some of that was split between several people 1 mill has been allocated for the dispensaries. bounties,node,wallet development, promotional packets for the dispensaries  yada yada. the coin was launched today where do you get one week from ? and as far as the google site why pay for hosting when free web space is available. look at all the dead coin sites because no one payed the bill . having a google site gives your page a permanent home for the foreseeable future.. besides no ICO BS. no 100mill premine like a lot of coins. no one person has enough to lean on the market or hold network weight. no one is trying to make bank. Its just several nerds who like discounted weed who were too stoned to finish a coin on 420 and rolled out of bed on the afternoon of 421 and decided to finish it . mine it buy it stake it smoke it
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

https://pool.acidminer.org

Stratum ports :
All ports are VarDiff
stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15019 Diff: 64
stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15020 Diff: 512
stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15021 Diff: 65536 (Big Rigs&Nicehash)

stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15022 Fixed-Diff: 1024

Fee 1%

Min. Payout= 1.0 421, payments are sent every 5 minutes after blocks are matured

https://twitter.com/AcidminerPool
I received 50% rejections on port 15021
And 100% rejections on the port 150200

A few hours later I did not receive a single coin.
Scam?

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

Hi dev ,,reserve Indonesian translation, thanks
Ucuper

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

Hi Dev,
This project has developt by alone (only you) or with team work?
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

Stratum ports :
All ports are VarDiff

Fee 1%

Min. Payout= 1.0 421, payments are sent every 5 minutes after blocks are matured

shit pool of a Scam .
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

Remove the AcidminerPool from this thread, this is a scam pool.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

Stratum ports :
All ports are VarDiff

Fee 1%

I had 100% accepted shares. There were around 1000 blocks found while I was mining on that pool. I did not receive a single payout.

Moving to TMP's pool. Dev shouldn't pay out a bounty to Acidminer in my opinion.
Ucuper

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

Better As miner, we must black-list that pool. We needed profesional pool mining
So, for next time don't used his service.

AcidMiner

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

Better As miner, we must black-list that pool. We needed profesional pool mining

guys i'm sorry for the payment issue, i have go to sleep after i have setup the pool early in the morning, everyone need sleep.
i will not scam you, i will investigate the issue and pay you all out soon.
Articlepro

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

guys i'm sorry for the payment issue, i have go to sleep after i have setup the pool early in the morning, everyone need sleep.

Ok, when/if i receive my payment i'll update my words

*Image Removed*
AcidMiner

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

Are you crazy man?

I am not a scammer, track payments from my bic pool here: http://bikercoin.acidminer.org/#payments

i will report all of you that call me a scammer!
Articlepro

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:36:20 PM

Are you crazy man?

I am not a scammer, track payments from my bic pool here: http://bikercoin.acidminer.org/#payments

i will report all of you that call me a scammer!

Everyone called you as a scammer cuz nobody received the payment yet, i didn't knew that it was just an error and i'll change my words after receive the coins.

*Image Removed*
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:41:56 PM

That's a pretty terrible excuse. You really couldn't stay up long enough to make sure the pool was working? You shouldn't have set it up then. This is probably the biggest problem with amateur pool owners. They don't make sure shit is working before they "go to sleep" or "insert excuse here".

You don't deserve a bounty if you don't put forward the effort to make sure that your product is working. This is like using Google translate and getting paid a translation bounty.

"I needed sleep". Boo-hoo. I consume more THC in a day than most people will in their lifetime. I woke up at 6 am and started mining at midnight, after an 18 hour day. Yet I was still able to stay awake long enough to see your pool wasn't working properly and moved it elsewhere. Your job as a pool host is to make sure your pool is working properly before you go to bed, otherwise, what was the bounty for?

The first working pool was The Mining Pool. Doesn't that mean they deserve the bounty?

I'll call you a scammer because you ripped me off for my hash. Report me. You think I care? You think mods are going to silence me? I have 0 payments from your pool and I hashed 1000 blocks. You scammed me for hashrate. Simple as that. I don't care if some other shitcoin you have people mining has paid out. Good for them. I'm talking about my work. You didn't pay for it. That's a scam. Hilarious. Saying you will report us for calling you out on your scam. You must be new to Bitcointalk.
AcidMiner

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:53:53 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 02:12:56 PM by AcidMiner

That's a pretty terrible excuse. You really couldn't stay up long enough to make sure the pool was working? You shouldn't have set it up then. This is probably the biggest problem with amateur pool owners. They don't make sure shit is working before they "go to sleep" or "insert excuse here".

You don't deserve a bounty if you don't put forward the effort to make sure that your product is working. This is like using Google translate and getting paid a translation bounty.

"I needed sleep". Boo-hoo. I consume more THC in a day than most people will in their lifetime. I woke up at 6 am and started mining at midnight, after an 18 hour day. Yet I was still able to stay awake long enough to see your pool wasn't working properly and moved it elsewhere. Your job as a pool host is to make sure your pool is working properly before you go to bed, otherwise, what was the bounty for?

The first working pool was The Mining Pool. Doesn't that mean they deserve the bounty?

I'll call you a scammer because you ripped me off for my hash. Report me. You think I care? You think mods are going to silence me? I have 0 payments from your pool and I hashed 1000 blocks. You scammed me for hashrate. Simple as that. I don't care if some other shitcoin you have people mining has paid out. Good for them. I'm talking about my work. You didn't pay for it. That's a scam. Hilarious. Saying you will report us for calling you out on your scam. You must be new to Bitcointalk.

I can not do more as apologize me for the issue, investigate whats happen and send out your coins asap.
So everyone has the possibility to send me a pm and ask me whats wrong! Nobody from the persons who called me a scammer had contacted me before.
Scream out person x is a scammer, before you know whats going on is not the right way.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:46:34 PM

I can not do more as apologize me for the issue, investigate whats happen and send out your coins asap.
So everyone has the possibility to send me a pm and ask me whats wrong! Nobody from the persons who called me a scammer had contacted me before.
Scream out person x is a scammer, before you know whats going on is not the right way.

Welcome to Crypto.

I didn't call you a scammer until you made the stupid comment about reporting people. In fact, I submitted the comment without that last line before seeing your comment threatening to report people for calling you a scammer when you didn't pay people for their work. Maybe it was an accident, idk. I just said you didn't deserve the bounty because your pool wasted my time/money. TMP's pool did not. I'm receiving payments every 10 minutes and still haven't been paid from your pool.

I don't expect to get paid, life goes on, but I wouldn't use or recommend your pool because it doesn't appear to pay. I didn't waste my time contacting you about it because there was no reason to believe that anything was actually wrong. I waited until the next morning and posted that I was switching pools. If there hadn't been a new pool to switch to I would have messaged you, but there was, and it's a pool I have used for many currencies. I believe I can trust that pool. So I will continue using that pool regardless of what you do or don't do.
Support421

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:11:14 PM

Added  to  exchange .
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-421.htm

Node is running under    : coinsmarkets.com:8422

API URL : https://coinsmarkets.com/api-80-421-DOG.png

Thank you! Very nice to see our first exchange. Hopefully more will follow soon. If anyone can help to get us on other exchanges it would be highly appreciated and you will get a lil reward too ofcourse.

Regarding the Acidpool issue. dont worry. weve got you guys covered whatever may happen. lets give him a chance for now Wink
Articlepro

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

How it isnt a scam? i didn't received the payment till now.

*Image Removed*
wklalen

Activity: 525

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:16:14 PM

R9XrenpdoG61m8QTrwgXPuiy1SaQeG1Ez1
NO CONF FOR THIS COIN!
http://miningpool.thruhere.net:9090/redis.php?d=R9XrenpdoG61m8QTrwgXPuiy1SaQeG1Ez1

shittcoin and shitt mining

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:28:14 PM

how much total suply 421coin dev
how much premine ?
i think is crazy is pos use stake and return 421%, can easy dump price is youre coin
plan open bounty facebook campaign, twiter campaign, signatore campaign or airdroop

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM