Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet  (Read 27988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:27:49 AM

Come on guys please donate to get this going.Me and just a few others are the only ones doing it everyone else is either dumping the coins I'm giving them or hoarding or selling them.I do know how to read a block explorer guys.I stand to make a couple of you guys rich from what I'm doing I already know that and I'm cool with that.Just please share the wealth and please donate to the cause.That's all I ask.

United we stand tall strong and Powerful liberty or die.Embrace it.It has become a worldwide movement were tired of the establishment telling us the people who elected them what to do and how to live our lives.We're not going to take any more. The world doesn't owe you a damn thing.You have to put forth the effort before your going to see any results.Results aren't just going to plop into your lap because you troll people on the interwebz or are a liberal that wants to suppress free speech.Whatever happened to "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it".These people want to suppress free speech no matter what.The only speech that is right is theirs no other is allowed any other is hateful and biased so we need to find our safe spaces and hide from the mean conservatives.

it all Reminds me of the Brownshirts during Hitler's reign.If I don't like what you say I'm going to come in and riot and tear shit up.See any parallels?  Angry

Question: Is that your real profile picture on the left?

And I haven't kept up much, but donate to what and who?

Yes, sir that is me That picture is about 3 yrs old and my cat Biskets has disappeared I fear she has died Sad I do not hide behind Anonymous names the only reason I would do that is if I planned to turn the account over to another.What you see is what you get period

Can you provide proof is you?

Personally I like those who don't hide behind sockpuppets, and also details on the donation site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:31:15 AM

Come on guys please donate to get this going.Me and just a few others are the only ones doing it everyone else is either dumping the coins I'm giving them or hoarding or selling them.I do know how to read a block explorer guys.I stand to make a couple of you guys rich from what I'm doing I already know that and I'm cool with that.Just please share the wealth and please donate to the cause.That's all I ask.

United we stand tall strong and Powerful liberty or die.Embrace it.It has become a worldwide movement were tired of the establishment telling us the people who elected them what to do and how to live our lives.We're not going to take any more. The world doesn't owe you a damn thing.You have to put forth the effort before your going to see any results.Results aren't just going to plop into your lap because you troll people on the interwebz or are a liberal that wants to suppress free speech.Whatever happened to "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it".These people want to suppress free speech no matter what.The only speech that is right is theirs no other is allowed any other is hateful and biased so we need to find our safe spaces and hide from the mean conservatives.

it all Reminds me of the Brownshirts during Hitler's reign.If I don't like what you say I'm going to come in and riot and tear shit up.See any parallels?  Angry

Question: Is that your real profile picture on the left?

And I haven't kept up much, but donate to what and who?

Yes, sir that is me That picture is about 3 yrs old and my cat Biskets has disappeared I fear she has died Sad I do not hide behind Anonymous names the only reason I would do that is if I planned to turn the account over to another.What you see is what you get period

Can you provide proof is you?

Personally I like those who don't hide behind sockpuppets, and also details on the donation site.

What sort of proof do you want?I can post a copy of my drivers license my birth certificate I can take a live video what would you like?You can call me on my Cell phone and talk to me I'm real man I'm not trying to trick anyone.I have always been this way.Cal, me just pm me for my cell if you want to talk to me.

and yes I know most of these crypto people aren't as forthcoming as I am but a lot are and those are the famous ones Like Vitalik.I plan on making a name too.And in saying that I want to help people and bring good coins back from the dead it is my mission.I am far from done Crave is just the first.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:44:04 AM

What sort of proof do you want?I can post a copy of my drivers license my birth certificate I can take a live video what would you like?You can call me on my Cell phone and talk to me I'm real man I'm not trying to trick anyone.I have always been this way.Cal, me just pm me for my cell if you want to talk to me.

and yes I know most of these crypto people aren't as forthcoming as I am but a lot are and those are the famous ones Like Vitalik.I plan on making a name too.And in saying that I want to help people and bring good coins back from the dead it is my mission.I am far from done Crave is just the first.

Not much, you know how twitter celebrities do it.

A selfie with a sign and date. Easy enough.

You seem to be genuine but experience tells us in this crypto wild west to be careful.

That and Craves coin's past is kind of shaky, but that doesn't mean it can't be turned around into a good legitimate coin.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:46:02 AM

Not much, you know how twitter celebrities do it.

A selfie with a sign and date. Easy enough.

You seem to be genuine but experience tells us in this crypto wild west to be careful.

my avatar is a selfie its bout 3 years old though and Biskits has passed away  Cry  if your into Bela coin and Bela cam check out my pics

http://www.belacam.com/feed/users/tomvelvetpaws/

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:01:44 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 08:16:33 AM by NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Someone could have doubt about our dev Tom,but I don't  Wink
I trust him because it's not so difficult to find about him almost everything through Google.
I know his real name,I know his exact address,I know his Facebook,even his car accidents.
Yeah,It's sad but anybody can find all this information if experienced in Google a little bit.

A little confidence please  Wink

I've got no reason to write anything here.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:05:00 AM

my avatar is a selfie its bout 3 years old though and Biskits has passed away  Cry  if your into Bela coin and Bela cam check out my pics

http://www.belacam.com/feed/users/tomvelvetpaws/

good enough

be patient, donations will eventually come in you just have to prove that you are serious

crave doesn't have such a good past

good luck reviving crave
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

Great! Tom already uses Belacam )) And we can now find out how many AdrenalineNodes in this time?

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:47:55 AM

Hello i didn't understand this one:  "40 MB maximum block size, 40 X bigger than Bitcoin"
This will enlarge Blockchain and wallets sync files will be enormous, right? What is current price, and where is best place to buy it?

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:56:55 AM

Hello i didn't understand this one:  "40 MB maximum block size, 40 X bigger than Bitcoin"
This will enlarge Blockchain and wallets sync files will be enormous, right? What is current price, and where is best place to buy it?

The only working exchange (very new and very small) is http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRAVE.htm

tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

No, many coins have a block larger than 1Mb, but this does not mean that the blockchain will be big. Block may contain for example 40Kb transactions(0.1% from 40Mb )

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
Michael724

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

Someone could have doubt about our dev Tom,but I don't  Wink
I trust him because it's not so difficult to find about him almost everything through Google.
I know his real name,I know his exact address,I know his Facebook,even his car accidents.
Yeah,It's sad but anybody can find all this information if experienced in Google a little bit.

A little confidence please  Wink

You can find a lot of me with Google. But nothing about all my car accidents. That would be a long list  Grin
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

Someone could have doubt about our dev Tom,but I don't  Wink

A little confidence please  Wink

You can find a lot of me with Google. But nothing about all my car accidents. That would be a long list  Grin

Lol, I've only had a couple my last one I rolled my cement mixer over.I'm glad I had my seat belt on or I wouldn't be typing this right now.I would have been crushed.I got hurt pretty bad as it was.That was 2 years ago and I still have pain from it.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:18:13 PM

Someone could have doubt about our dev Tom,but I don't  Wink

A little confidence please  Wink

Lol, I've only had a couple my last one I rolled my cement mixer over.I'm glad I had my seat belt on or I wouldn't be typing this right now.I would have been crushed.I got hurt pretty bad as it was.That was 2 years ago and I still have pain from it.

I'm sorry to hear that  Sad

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:31:14 PM

Somebody probably did it already but I've just contacted Bittrex to relist Crave  Smiley

"Hello there,

I'd like to inform you that Crave coin is again fully working project.
You may remember that we all had good trading days/weeks/months back to 2015.
We've got a new competent serious developer which gonna take care about this very hopeful project.

I wanna ask you to relist this coin because we're sure about its promising future.
Source:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1880839.0

Thank you very much
Best regards
Karel"

edit:
in the meantime,somebody impatient sellin' Crave under 20k at http://coinsmarkets.com  Roll Eyes
can't believe it  Huh

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:32:06 AM

Well, it isn't me I can't get that site to work anyway.I tried to buy crave there and sell IMX and Buy some others I keep getting an error that my balance is too low.Heh go figure so I just gave up even going there.

Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 03:24:23 AM

Hey Everyone,

Check it out.

www.craveproject.com

A few things to note (as pointed out in the News post):

1) Due to ICANN regulations, I cannot transfer the craveproject domain until 60 days after it was registered.  The URL will still work, but it will redirect to the Cloudfront domain you see when you go to the site.  This will be taken care of as soon as I am able.

2) There are a few parts of the site that still do not completely work perfectly. However, I view these items as 'luxuries', and will be fixed in the future, but I just wanted to put the site out there.  These items include posting comments in News posts, liking posts, and adding items to the cart.

3) If you come across any more bugs, problems, etc. please let me know, either by PM here, an email to help.crave@gmail.com (our own email endings will also be present in the future), or a DM on www.twitter.com/craveproject.  There WILL be some broken things, as I may have overlooked some things to test, but this is a community site, so I'm relying on y'all to help me out a bit  Smiley.

4) Going off of that, if anyone has any suggestions for the site, wants to add their own content, or fix something, again, please let me know!  I can put the code up if it makes it easier.

5) Lastly, I want to credit the original developers of the mycrave.org website (mainly Starin, but I believe he is long gone).  For those who have been around, you know that this is basically the same site.  I just had to update everything, fix broken links, restructure the site, troubleshoot, etc (which actually took much longer than I had thought).

Here's to a new chapter!

Crave On.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 03:36:25 AM

Also, @NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

You're mentioned in the old News story, if that's okay that I left you in there.

Couldn't just delete history, ya know?  Grin
gloupsy

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:53:08 AM

in the meantime,somebody impatient sellin' Crave under 20k at http://coinsmarkets.com  Roll Eyes
can't believe it  Huh

Maybe he wants to dispatch some cheap crave through the community....
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:25:38 AM

Hey Everyone,

Check it out.

www.craveproject.com

1) Due to ICANN regulations, I cannot transfer the craveproject domain until 60 days after it was registered.  The URL will still work, but it will redirect to the Cloudfront domain you see when you go to the site.  This will be taken care of as soon as I am able.

2) There are a few parts of the site that still do not completely work perfectly. However, I view these items as 'luxuries', and will be fixed in the future, but I just wanted to put the site out there.  These items include posting comments in News posts, liking posts, and adding items to the cart.

3) If you come across any more bugs, problems, etc. please let me know, either by PM here, an email to help.crave@gmail.com (our own email endings will also be present in the future), or a DM on www.twitter.com/craveproject.  There WILL be some broken things, as I may have overlooked some things to test, but this is a community site, so I'm relying on y'all to help me out a bit  Smiley.

4) Going off of that, if anyone has any suggestions for the site, wants to add their own content, or fix something, again, please let me know!  I can put the code up if it makes it easier.

5) Lastly, I want to credit the original developers of the mycrave.org website (mainly Starin, but I believe he is long gone).  For those who have been around, you know that this is basically the same site.  I just had to update everything, fix broken links, restructure the site, troubleshoot, etc (which actually took much longer than I had thought).

Here's to a new chapter!

Crave On.

That really looks awesome Slothman Good work, my man.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:50:52 AM

Hey Everyone,

Check it out.

www.craveproject.com

Here's to a new chapter!

Crave On.

Very nice work.
Thank you very much.Good job

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: