Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet  (Read 27988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:42:17 AM

How do we stake these coins? Have coins in my wallet but no staking is occurring. Any Guide?

No guide needed.
If you have coins on wallet,just unlock it for staking only (from wallet menu).
After some time (aproxx 8 hrs) your coins will be matured to stake and wallet begin staking,after another 1-2 days your income will be stable. Smiley

Thanks. Could you also please advise. I have send 500 crave to the address i've created for MN but 10hrs later don't have any confirmations. How long does it take to get confirmed?

I'm sorry to tell you that you did probably something wrong because CRAVE has almost instant confirmation.
Anyway,we have 2 block explorers:
http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/
https://cryptobe.com/chain/Crave

I've got no reason to write anything here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

Another bounty has been sent:
http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/tx/490135859799fccd0c075d3dfb48969562c5ab7d629759a482e8f97de1c5a3cf
 Smiley

pedagang1

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

Good Bounty and information of th coin, lets join bounty Wink
Crypto268

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

How do we stake these coins? Have coins in my wallet but no staking is occurring. Any Guide?

No guide needed.
If you have coins on wallet,just unlock it for staking only (from wallet menu).
After some time (aproxx 8 hrs) your coins will be matured to stake and wallet begin staking,after another 1-2 days your income will be stable. Smiley

Thanks. Could you also please advise. I have send 500 crave to the address i've created for MN but 10hrs later don't have any confirmations. How long does it take to get confirmed?

I'm sorry to tell you that you did probably something wrong because CRAVE has almost instant confirmation.
Anyway,we have 2 block explorers:
http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/
https://cryptobe.com/chain/Crave

Thanks. I have send you pm.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:43:20 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 09:21:04 AM by NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

I announce a bounty system.It will be paid from my own resources.

400 Crave for working MAC wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
350 Crave for working Android wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
40 Crave for translation (new thread) to other languages
2 Crave for every new member on Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for positive mentioning about Crave at another bitcointalk threads (link must be provided)-max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for retweet post on Twitter https://twitter.com/craveproject -max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
NEW NEW If you buy at least 480 Crave on Cryptopia and you'll send them to your local wallet to run MN,I will pay the rest 20+1 CRAVE to that wallet!!  NEW NEW

Every claim should be sent to newcraveproject@gmail.com and I'll pay for it (add your Crave address)

tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

350 Crave for working Android wallet (it's already lost somewhere on the internet)
2 Crave for every new member on Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for positive mentioning about Crave at another bitcointalk threads (link must be provided)-max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER
1 Crave for retweet post on Twitter https://twitter.com/craveproject -max 3x per member  LIMITED OFFER

NEW NEW If you buy at least 480 Crave on Cryptopia and you'll send them to your local wallet to run MN,I will pay the rest 20+1 CRAVE to that wallet!!  NEW NEW

Every claim should be sent to newcraveproject@gmail.com and I'll pay for it (add your Crave address)

Wow! Nice. The current number MN is good http://crave.masternode.tk/    and will be more better  Smiley  Slothman, tweet it MN bounty!
For help MN guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFOAdIviuI

MN guide for multiple nodes on one PC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11183330#msg11183330

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

Another bounty has been sent:
http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/tx/ce9bae69562cfab326a8a093401ff921c769fa8e1957d30f5c87565f5673cafc
 Wink

Crypto268

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:15:25 PM

can anyone help me please. I have withdrawn crave coins from topia successfully to my wallet, followed the procedure to create a MN (this is not the 1st time i'm setting a MN), but when i send 500 coins to MN, the tx did not get confirmed. Something is definately wrong with this wallet as i cannot send any amount of coins out of it. I can only receive coins to the address. i get the msg 'tx creation failed' each time i try to send coins. Does anyone have the command line to have the 500 coin tx cancelled? Any help would be appreciated.
CooleRRSA

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:35:16 PM

can anyone help me please. I have withdrawn crave coins from topia successfully to my wallet, followed the procedure to create a MN (this is not the 1st time i'm setting a MN), but when i send 500 coins to MN, the tx did not get confirmed. Something is definately wrong with this wallet as i cannot send any amount of coins out of it. I can only receive coins to the address. i get the msg 'tx creation failed' each time i try to send coins. Does anyone have the command line to have the 500 coin tx cancelled? Any help would be appreciated.

Hello. Tx can't be cancelled, but seems to be that your tx is not created. Try to open debug console in your wallet and enter command "repairwallet" and restart your wallet after this.
Crypto268

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:24:28 PM

Hello. Tx can't be cancelled, but seems to be that your tx is not created. Try to open debug console in your wallet and enter command "repairwallet" and restart your wallet after this.
'
Hi thanks. i have done that but nothing changes. still cant send any coins out of wallet. still get the msg 'tx creation failed'
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

'
Hi thanks. i have done that but nothing changes. still cant send any coins out of wallet. still get the msg 'tx creation failed'

Try to backup wallet.dat,clean all the Crave folder,open Crave wallet,let is sync,close it,rewrite wallet.dat with the backup,open wallet,command repairwallet,restart wallet

edit: after closing wallet,make sure it is really closed completely-sometimes need to wait a few mins

CooleRRSA

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:59:11 PM

'

Try to backup wallet.dat,clean all the Crave folder,open Crave wallet,let is sync,close it,rewrite wallet.dat with the backup,open wallet,command repairwallet,restart wallet

edit: after closing wallet,make sure it is really closed completely-sometimes need to wait a few mins

Before it I recommend to you make command "dumpwallet keys.txt". You will get keys.txt file near crave-qt.exe. Don't lost it. It will get to you ability to restore your wallet.dat.
Crypto268

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:00:42 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 11:21:09 PM by Crypto268

'

Before it I recommend to you make command "dumpwallet keys.txt". You will get keys.txt file near crave-qt.exe. Don't lost it. It will get to you ability to restore your wallet.dat.

Hi guys

still no luck. deleted everything and resynced but still get error message transaction creation failed when trying to send coins. i think there might be a problem with my wallet.dat file because everything is fine with another wallet.dat file. any idea on how to fix it?
i also notice that my wallet is not staking when i have this paticular wallet.dat included
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

'

Hi guys

still no luck. deleted everything and resynced but still get error message transaction creation failed when trying to send coins. i think there might be a problem with my wallet.dat file because everything is fine with another wallet.dat file. any idea on how to fix it?
i also notice that my wallet is not staking when i have this paticular wallet.dat included

PM me your address I will take a look at it for you. Is the balance still showing up on your wallet?
Crypto268

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:16:27 AM

'

Hi guys

PM me your address I will take a look at it for you. Is the balance still showing up on your wallet?

Yes balance is still there. Send you pm. thanks
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:01:52 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 04:10:43 PM by NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

NEW NEW If you wanna run MN,you don't need whole 500 Crave,buy only 480 Crave (at least) on Cryptopia,
send them to your local wallet and I will pay the rest 20+1 CRAVE to that wallet!!  NEW NEW

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

I just can't believe it  Roll Eyes
WHY do you sell under 20k sat ?
What's the point?There's under 1 milion CRAVE in circulation and you're selling for 5k sat  Huh
Silly people do silly decisions!

On the other side,I'm happy for that buyers at these prices  Wink

tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:31:51 PM

Market Cap only ~140,000 $ Place 310 on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/
Bounty always good  Smiley  But if you can't setup MN as i am, you can just simple stake

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

Market Cap only ~140,000 $ Place 310 on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crave/
Bounty always good  Smiley  But if you can't setup MN as i am, you can just simple stake

Yep,holy truth.I'm also staking only Smiley

jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

Are their any other normal nodes ?

I used this one  ./crave-qt -proxy=127.0.0.1:9050 -tor=127.0.0.1:9050 -addnode=d5jxp6ajbjbrpdhd.onion:30108

but its syncing from 2 years 5 weeks back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: