Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my CLEAN Paypal 596 US Dollars For BTC Perfect Money  (Read 603 times)
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1399
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 05:08:41 AM

Hello Friends

I got ready exchange my 596 US Dollars paypal funds into btc or perfect money

I traded here with trusted members for even 1:1 rate so preferred this rate, however still willing to pay some extra % to you as your pure profit

I not looking here proferssional exchangers whose ask high fees but any person whose really want to get clean legit funds in paypal which they can able to cash out to his real bank account via paypal and willing to earn some free cash

if you are regular member of paypal from many years like 5 years and you have got paypal account with your real bank account then we can trade in long terms

I traded here from more then 3 years and exchanged more then 40 thousands USD via paypal and still no issue so I fully responsible if ever you found any issue or problem in my paypal funds then I will MUST refund back your coins and will MUST send more enough paypal funds to recover any possible lost if any.

so lets trade with full confidence

private message here to discuss more and start exchange

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

ready transfer full 597 USD paypal balance to any trusted member

I fully responsible if ever you found any issue or problem in my paypal funds then I will MUST refund back your coins and will MUST send more enough paypal funds to recover any possible lost if any.

so if even you not normally accept paypal but you are old user of paypal and have got your real name paypal account with real bank account then you can accept my paypal funds as friends payment and then just cash out funds to your real bank account and I ready pay you 7% or bit more (Negotiable) as your pure profit, mean you can take 7% of NET amount you received in your paypal account

thanks

gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

still ready paypal funds

can send first to very trusted green feed back member

still exchange my paypal for btc and pm funds

gameristo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 02:35:24 AM

ready paypal funds now

can transfer to you and pay extra as your profit

mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:55:55 AM

I need not to sell my btc but i can exchange with your paypal balance if you give me a good commission.
I am interested to exchange my bitcoin with you. You can choose me for long-term but need to discuss some terms before we start.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: