Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] Willing to Buy Minimal amount of Bitcoin for Trading  (Read 803 times)
HAXONIC (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

I am willing to start trading in crypto concurrency but with a very minimal amount. All exchanges in India are accepting buy bid in bitcoin for Rs.190 or more, but I want to buy only 0.001 BTC for around Rs.80-85 at current rate.

Can anybody here provide me with 0.001 BTC at current BTC/INR rate. I will pay you via online methods i.e paytm etc., but NOT with RTGS or NEFT. Any trusted Indian merchants around?
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

Sure, if you don't mind going first, I'll sell you the 0.001BTC Smiley
vaibhavsingh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 03:25:01 AM

yea, you're right, there should be some way to buy small amount of bitcoins for normal people without kyc and shit load of other stuff.  Tongue

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

I am willing to start trading in crypto concurrency but with a very minimal amount. All exchanges in India are accepting buy bid in bitcoin for Rs.190 or more, but I want to buy only 0.001 BTC for around Rs.80-85 at current rate.

Can anybody here provide me with 0.001 BTC at current BTC/INR rate. I will pay you via online methods i.e paytm etc., but NOT with RTGS or NEFT. Any trusted Indian merchants around?

It's going to be hard to trading with 0.001 BTC.

The transaction fees are going to be 0.0005 BTC to send to you at current transaction fee rates and when you send it to the exchange you're going to be talking about another 0.0005 BTC. And minus the trading fees, you're going to get almost nothing.

Good luck though, though I doubt it's going to work out Undecided
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:40:40 AM

Big question is how trading will be done with just .001 btc and earn profit from trade where trading fees and transfer fees combined are more than what is being earned or might be returned.
HAXONIC (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:58:53 AM

Big question is how trading will be done with just .001 btc and earn profit from trade where trading fees and transfer fees combined are more than what is being earned or might be returned.

I just wanted to test out bitcoin trading in real time, that's why I choose for such a small account. I will keep this small amount at the exchange itself and won't transfer it to my wallet until it reaches a suitable amount. And while I learn the skills, I will deposit more bitcoins in coming future.
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

I just wanted to test out bitcoin trading in real time, that's why I choose for such a small account. I will keep this small amount at the exchange itself and won't transfer it to my wallet until it reaches a suitable amount. And while I learn the skills, I will deposit more bitcoins in coming future.

You should use testnet coins if you want to learn about trading on exchange, Coinsecure already providing testnet account (they named it Practice Trading) for testing purposes. You will be provided dummy coins which you can buy/sell and learn how an exchange works.

More details and official thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105440.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: