Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reseller webhosting paid for until December 12th  (Read 3372 times)
furrnature (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

I'm selling a reseller webhosting account that has unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwith, 99.9% uptime, weekly backups, live chat, and unlimited cpanel accounts. With this package you can start your own webhosting company and sell your services for no charge until december 12th!

Will take offers for the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

This would cost you over 200$ if you were to purchase it from the host today so it's an amazing deal!
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

What host? Have you already started to develop the business - if so, how far have you gotten?

I'm assuming that when you say "live chat", you're saying that support representatives from the host you've purchased from can be accessible through live chat.

Let me know what price you're looking for.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

What host? Have you already started to develop the business - if so, how far have you gotten?

I'm assuming that when you say "live chat", you're saying that support representatives from the host you've purchased from can be accessible through live chat.

Let me know what price you're looking for.
The host is hosting 24, and no I didn't start to develop the business that much. You get a few clients, around 5 if you would like otherwise I can transfer them to a different host so you can start fresh.

Yes, the live chat I'm referring to is hosting24s live chat which responds almost immediately.

Probably around 90$ which is half of what you'd have to pay for 8 months of reseller hosting. Thats negotiable though.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:07:16 PM

8 months is a very short period for a webhosting business, any option to extend this service?
You also need to let us know your desired price and probably the screen sot of the cpanel home page for proof of availability of the product.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:56:53 PM

8 months is a very short period for a webhosting business, any option to extend this service?
You also need to let us know your desired price and probably the screen sot of the cpanel home page for proof of availability of the product.
8 months is just what is already paid for by me, you can extend this monthly, or any other duration. My desired price is 90-100$. By the screenshot of the cpanel do you mean like the part of hosting24s site or the actual cPanel?
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

8 months is just what is already paid for by me, you can extend this monthly, or any other duration. My desired price is 90-100$. By the screenshot of the cpanel do you mean like the part of hosting24s site or the actual cPanel?
By screen shot of the back office, i mean that you should show us the cpanel information where we can see the space and other relevant information about the size and the number of websites to host by the reseller account.
Also try to answer this question - this shall allow shared webhosting and space used by one account affects the other?
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:30:12 PM

By screen shot of the back office, i mean that you should show us the cpanel information where we can see the space and other relevant information about the size and the number of websites to host by the reseller account.
Also try to answer this question - this shall allow shared webhosting and space used by one account affects the other?
Do you mean something like these pictures?
http://imgur.com/a/5yctN

As for your question technically yes. If you have one guy using an absurd amount of disk space like 500 GB then it may affect the others but you can set limits. You most likely won't have any problems like that and just to make sure you don't just be sure to set limits on the disk space each customer can use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: