Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PoSW may be the rare opportunity to get rich by entering early on a coin  (Read 8493 times)
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

i agree 100% i got in at around 5-6 k i already made a very good profit, if i would have invested more i would be rich, and it has still insane up potential
SeasonChanger

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

Absolutely agree, the POSW looks like a great investment (PIVX is still good though) and is actually usable and useful. I can also see the coin going to $1-$2 easily.
nubbins7

Activity: 566

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:19:44 AM

I like the site i have some BITB over there staking nicely  Cool
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

There was a correction from 19k to 16k, nothing fancy, but a good opportunity to buy the dip or enter the market if you haven't already. Soon those prices will be a thing of the past, just like 6k a week ago. This coin is headed to $1+ once people catch up with it, don't miss out.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins
xmasdobo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins

wrong. this is a pivx type opportunity

obvious buy and hold for a couple months

CoinageOver9000

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

If the devs dump this coin they are morons and the community will revive it within the week.

This has the potential to be the next polo with its own tradable currency that returns dividends.

The monthly statements from April will show that there is huge benefit for them to maintain this coin and continue its development.

Just so any bias is known I do have a small amount of posw (<10000)

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:43:24 PM

If the devs dump this coin they are morons and the community will revive it within the week.

This has the potential to be the next polo with its own tradable currency that returns dividends.

The monthly statements from April will show that there is huge benefit for them to maintain this coin and continue its development.

I would worry not about any exit scams, they benefit more by acting accordingly and racking up all the passive income from millions of coins being staked and running masternodes. Also, consider this coin has it's own exchnge with #1 volume for the coin, which means there are no fears of it disappearing due it getting delisted from other exchanges.

We are seeing a dip, which means is a good opportunity to enter anywhere from 15k-10k before growth continues.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:10:57 PM

cool post thanks
BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

This is not revelant to talk about the total coin supply to estimate a coin rise. This is typical from shitcoins. According to me it can at most just be useful to get more detailed predictions, but basing it all on it is not leading you to good estimations.

gollygosh

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:03:33 AM

Thanks for the info

CoinageOver9000

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

I would worry not about any exit scams, they benefit more by acting accordingly and racking up all the passive income from millions of coins being staked and running masternodes. Also, consider this coin has it's own exchnge with #1 volume for the coin, which means there are no fears of it disappearing due it getting delisted from other exchanges.

We are seeing a dip, which means is a good opportunity to enter anywhere from 15k-10k before growth continues.

Thanks for the reassurance.

I was a little worried when it neared 20k sats because of the psychological whole number barrier but it should be back there within the next day or two and once broken its on to bittrex/polo for some huge volume increases.
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:00:56 PM

This is not revelant to talk about the total coin supply to estimate a coin rise. This is typical from shitcoins. According to me it can at most just be useful to get more detailed predictions, but basing it all on it is not leading you to good estimations.

Did you even take the time to read my post? I explained why PoSW offers a service that is actually useful for the common person wanted to get involved in crypto. People love making some beer money on the internet and getting coins on faucets and staking hundreds of them at the same time is a cool way to get started. Also speculators that don't intend to hold PoS coins for a long time now they have a all-in-one wallet where they can stake without having to download tons of blockchains. It offers an actual service, to opposed to PIVX. Who cares about PIVX? it has no actual usage. Brings nothing new. Yet, it pumped to $2 with an higher circulating coin supply.
KKbit

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:11:48 PM

Considering the exchange is only 3 weeks old numbers are very impressive. Max number of users at a time in their platform is increasing greatly by day. looking into their roadmap they intend to add an online store, masternodes on July and many other usefull features.

It's a nice ecosystem they seting up and at same gathering hundreds of small/medium communities bringing them togheter to a userfriendly platform.

I can see a bright future if they continue this path.

RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:11:25 AM

Considering the exchange is only 3 weeks old numbers are very impressive. Max number of users at a time in their platform is increasing greatly by day. looking into their roadmap they intend to add an online store, masternodes on July and many other usefull features.

It's a nice ecosystem they seting up and at same gathering hundreds of small/medium communities bringing them togheter to a userfriendly platform.

I can see a bright future if they continue this path.

agree .. also the fudders which are spreading the "omg its scam" do help us to get cheap POSW at .. so fill your bags guys Cheesy
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

If the devs dump this coin they are morons and the community will revive it within the week. This has the potential to be the next polo with its own tradable currency that returns dividends. The monthly statements from April will show that there is huge benefit for them to maintain this coin and continue its development. Just so any bias is known I do have a small amount of posw (<10000) Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

This can be a good altcoin to invest some money with as it has still a good potential to reach higher grounds maybe moving up to the $1 level. I am now posting it as one of my priorities. I really hope that developers would not dump the coins they have and just run with their own money leaving many investors holding the bag as in the case of other coins. Well, one of the disadvantage of decentralization is there is no law against dumping.
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:37:47 PM

The countdown for the dividends has begun:

http://posw.io/

The dividends get paid with the revenue the site makes, to incentivize people to hodl the coin, without having to resort to a limited deflationary supply like bitcoin.

Remember to have your coins in your PoSW wallet, either the windows client or at the poswallet.com wallet, but remember if your coins are at the exchange either in open orders or not, you will get paid. So to guarantee you get paid just put them to stake.

There's alot of FUD going on for this coin order to crush the price so whales obtain more dividends, so be warned.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

1$ coin, agree.
tycoonwhibbey

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

yep