Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Trusted site to earn BTC.  (Read 2981 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

Hey,
A lot's of sites are working over online to earn btc. but none of those are trusted l think except a little bit sites.
So, I wanna know how many the best trusted sites have to earn btc safely in long time.

Please response the oldest of bitcoin.
It all depends on what it is that you're actually looking to do to be entirely honest.

If you want to earn a decent amount of Bitcoin with less-than-most work, signature campaigns on this website are a relatively good place to start, and I have never had an issue with any of them, so I'd assume they're "trusted" according to you. If you want a faucet, freebitco.in is another great site, however keep in mind it is a faucet so it lacks large volumes that you'd want.

Other than that, it's somewhat down to luck if you want to gamble or work somewhere. A lot of places vary.

I'm only a newbie about bitcointalk. Can signature campaign be a good job for a newbie but i don't know how to start signature campaign on bitcointalk till now. try to level best to follow your direction & finally thanking you for your cooperative mind.

For your rank you do not be able to find the signature campaign normally and rarely you can find it. I suggest you do the fauceting at this stage. As you learn more about bitcoin in this forum, you will come to know the best ways to make bitcoin.
Epay.info is best site which has the group many fauceting site in that. You can do it continuously and payment will be received the address every Wednesday.
Scatcoin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:26:56 AM

You could try keep an eye on new/upcoming alt coins, and work for alt-coin bounties instead. The pay off could be huge down the track.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:01:50 AM

I can remember at beginning my journey started Captcha entry job and others little task. Freebitco.in one of site which i use most so i would like to recommend it for you as you newbie here. If you have extra activity other sector then you're welcome to do it.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

Hey,
A lot's of sites are working over online to earn btc. but none of those are trusted l think except a little bit sites.
So, I wanna know how many the best trusted sites have to earn btc safely in long time.

Well, as long as i know is this is the best of the best websites that you can earn bitcoin easily and you get bitcoin as much as you can if your rank is high and you can participate if you like but surely this is the best and you wont get scammed i've been here almost a year and i haven't got scammed this is the most trusted site also you gotta follow the rules here and some sites are good to like capcha its earning bitcoin but slow very slow.. unlike here you can get bitcoin i just 1 week.
Ricoend

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

I think this forum is the best site to earn bitcoin. You can join bounty from altcoin in this forum. Its many bounty like newsletter, social media, blog post, and if your rank was high you can join signature campaign.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:45:26 PM

Faucet website you can earn there if you really want too and in wor hard maybe you can earn approx 0.01 daily this is not bad as long as you don't play gamble then your safe for big risk while you in trading industry and you wanted to earn more bitcoins maybe try to learn or atleast risk coins that you can aford to lose it is really hurt to lose when you know that you are earning for your hard work.
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

There is no 100% guarantee site to earn bitcoin all you have to do is look at site that are engaging in site that have success so that you can gain from there experience
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:00:26 PM

For micropayments you need to see Land of Trusted Faucets. Grin

Best regards,
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

Hey,

It's better to use those sites paying directly to micro payment system, as you will receive it instantly, zero chances to be scammed. You can check some faucet lists or rotators on micro earnings section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

You can check services section also, there are many easy tasks there to earn few satoshis, paying directly to your address. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Just make sure to always check the section, because tasks appear and disappear very fast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

Hey,

there is a lot of site that accept btc trusted. best way for check it's always follow the forum and see if there are some complaints about a sites or a specific service.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:22:22 AM

Hey,

Even some legit sites sometimes  turned into scam one day. There is no legit site that can operate for a long period of time.
My advice is always be an early bird when it comes to invesment sites.

onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:24:16 AM

Hey,

Really depends on how high an income you are expecting, and how much time you are going to invest, and your capital to begin with.

Seems to me you're hoping for something like a faucet where you can get free coins with 0 investment? Yes sure, but you won't be able to get a substantial amount of coins in this way.

If you are willing to invest more time or money to work out a passive income stream, there are many viable options such as trading, investing, affiliate marketing, or others.

This time it's different.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:04:27 AM

If you mean to get Bitcoin for free without capital then this forum is one place where you can get it, there are many faucet but I think that is not suitable anymore because what there is get very little, but if you mean is by invest On HYIP site then it is not an investment but just wasting your money.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:42:41 AM

I'm only a newbie about bitcointalk. Can signature campaign be a good job for a newbie but i don't know how to start signature campaign on bitcointalk till now. try to level best to follow your direction & finally thanking you for your cooperative mind.
If you're only joining this forum just for signature campaign purpose indirectly you'll be spammer later for maximize your post. Try to treat this forum forum discussion and use signature campaign as your bonus.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:55:48 AM

Well, now i am afraid of all investment sites, because in my eyes, these are not trust-able sites. Better is that only hold your bitcoins in your wallets, and if you have a skills to do trading than do it. I am advice you,  avoid these sites, these all are scamming and nothing else.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:27:20 AM

Hey,

It might suprise you, but Id vote this one.

Bitcointalk.org

Every time I join signature campaign, third party or escrow is keeping the funds. It is free business with two willing parties, clear rules and firm timeline.

When you are moving your funds on exchange or whatever, you are always lending rights to YOUR money to a third party. You have very little leverage over the way, they handle it.

So, if you are looking for sure way to earn bit of money and risk nothing but your time, sigs are good starting place. As is this forum.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

Well, the easiest way to earn bitcoins is to sell goods or services.
therefore, specifically follow the job announcement headings.
The most trusted site to earn bitcoin is this forum itself.
And then the most important thing you need to do;
always Collect it. Do not gamble!
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

If you're talking about faucets, I can tell that every faucet listed on

Faucethub.io,
Epay.info,
FaucetSystem.com,

Is legit, and will instantly pay to your microwallet.

I would not recommend using any site which does not instantly pay to a microwallet, these usually never pay out, and if they do, you will only be collecting dust. It's a loose business.

earningtrend

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

Hey,

Try poloniex.com or bittrex.com you can make money here by exchanging bitcoin to altcoin.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:44:17 AM

Hey,

if you want find a trusted websites for earn bitcoin, you can find any event/bounty program on this forum, you can search in Marketplace (altcoin) or Services Sub forum.

#minexcoin.com

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: