May 22, 2024, 11:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Any Expert In Shares and Stakes Definition
Shares Definition - 4 (57.1%)
Stakes Definition - 3 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 4

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shares & Stakes Definition Of Altcoins Bounty Campaigns  (Read 298 times)
Hobo66 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:24:54 PM

I'm new to Shares and Stakes,

I would like to know the meaning of both "Shares and Stakes" Mention in "Reward of Altcoins Bounties"

Eg: 5 Stakes per week...

Eg: 100 Shares per translation...

Thanks.

Hobo66.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:45:18 PM

Shares and stakes are the same thing. Its simple as the word describes "stakes" "shares" soo 100 shares means you get 100shares out of the total amount of the bounty. So if there is you and I and we get 100shares each that is 50% it does t matter if you day 10 shares or 10000000 shares if you and I have the same its still 50/50 so more shares will give you a larger piece of the bounty pie. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: