Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking a dev to build & maintain a Proof of Burn (PoB) token ~ LUCRATIVE TERMS  (Read 946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:52:13 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 07:51:05 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

The name of the token will be CoinProLite having the symbol CPL, the branding inspired by coprolite for obvious reasons.

Its predominant utility saved for the procurement of YuTüCoins (YTC), specifically designed for the advancement of YuTübopolis' endeavors; thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.0.

The tentative metrics can be viewed here -> http://yutu.co.in/about/off-white-paper/#CPL (subject to change-slash-debate).

The developer (dev) chosen can set their lucrative terms, allocating a small token percentage of the agreed upon development pool to Project YuTübopolis' coffer to be used for marketing et al. (read: we'll pick up all nominal costs upon implementation regardless of what's allocated to us).

Unlike the other coinage we'll need developing (YuTüCoin [YTC] and a permission-based protocol for up to 10K tokens; inquire if interested in these as well), the dev can remain anonymous in that their true identity can remain unknown as long as their nym isn't associated with nefarious activities past, present or ... okay, we'll forego adding the future.  Tongue Ideally, we'll love to have a real known person in this space for this particular project but, again, we can easily overlook it if best for the dev, given that if the worst comes to pass (highly unlikely since defense mechanisms will be in place), it won't affect YuTübopolis' brands, hence requiring fully knowing devs of the other two expressed protocols we're also seeking.

To be clear, what's going to be developed will allow bagholders of the likes of RateCoin to liquidate their positions sans an exchange while CoinProLite's token - CPL - will be trading on legacy cryptocurrency exchanges, where CPL will be worth no less than $0.01 (1 US cent) when acquiring YuTüCoins (YTC) on our platforms.

I'm watching this thread so will be notified as replies are posted, or feel free to PM me if you desire to discuss more on a private channel.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

Meanwhile, enjoy the music: Wintergatan - Marble Machine (music instrument using 2000 marbles)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:39:33 AM

Time for a well-deserved bump since it's been awhile.

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:16:41 PM

I think, many are not sure if developing this project is a good idea. Are you sure there will be profit from this project? Probably, it would be wise to multi-check the concept and if you trust what you are doing, you could offer an exact price for the development. I by no means have time to develop this now, but usually I like to tinker such projects. If you had to sum the essence up in a few, short sentences, how you would write: How will this project make the world a better place? How will it be different than other projects in its area?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

I think, many are not sure if developing this project is a good idea. Are you sure there will be profit from this project? Probably, it would be wise to multi-check the concept and if you trust what you are doing, you could offer an exact price for the development. I by no means have time to develop this now, but usually I like to tinker such projects. If you had to sum the essence up in a few, short sentences, how you would write: How will this project make the world a better place? How will it be different than other projects in its area?

Thank you, PremiumCodeX, for posting questions, concerns and comments.

Allow me to address all in one full swoop. If I miss anything, please, you, or anybody else, restate.

I'll go out on a limb and say yes, a project of this nature would be profitable for the entity who creates it even though it'll be opensource, for they'll be recognized as the authority by those seeking a similar implementation.

YuTü.Co.in's sole utility of CoinProLite (CPL), the Proof of Burn (PoB) token we desired created, will be for procuring YuTüCoin (YTC) tokens, YTC a PoW token that'll be traded on formidable crypto exchanges (as will CPL), specifically designed to facilitate the projected 10K (max) yAltcoins maintained on a permissioned blockchain, where each yAltcoin is a crypto-commodity pegged to a YouTube channel-cum-creator.

In essence, our PoB token will allow bagholders of schitcoins to trade a lesser altcoin for a more pomising one - CPL - in turn generate early activity for our overall endeavor, namely YuTü.Co.in under the auspices of YuTübopolis.

The model detailed above could be employed for ANY entity seeking early adopters to embrace their venture.

That's how it'll be different than former like projects while advancing the cryptocurrency space, making the world a better place to raise goats (mentioned to elicit emotions in fellow goat lovers  Kiss).

Enjoy the YouTube video uploaded by DP/30: The Oral History Of Hollywood: DP/30: Teller talks Tim's Vermeer -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-KcUTMoZ8

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: DP/30

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Thank You!

Your upcoming developer could take some examples as well.
Since similar PoB utilities were used successfully at other, open-source platforms, which are popular nowadays.

I will make sure to follow your progress.

Do you have any deadline on this project?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

Thank You!

Your upcoming developer could take some examples as well.
Since similar PoB utilities were used successfully at other, open-source platforms, which are popular nowadays.

I will make sure to follow your progress.

Do you have any deadline on this project?

Yes. ASAP. How far along are you in developing this for us?  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: