Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the easiest way to sell litecoins?  (Read 5702 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:45:54 AM

Hey guys,

what is the most simple and cheapest way to sell litecoins and transfer money either to your bank account or preferably Paypal.

Thx a lot

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
VelvetLeaf

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:53:06 AM

1. Sell your LTC for BTC-E in BTC-E, transfer your BTC back to MtGox and withdraw to your bank account.

2. Sell your LTC for BTC-E in BTC-E, transfer your BTC back to Bitstamp, use BitInstant to transfer your Bitstamp coupon to Paypal.

BTC : 1GN81dxzxyFPQsyAtdocXr5S9Mcg4wcfFG
LTC : LgmYvXsYXc4xdjsMKXJWqtagxVvioK6iaw
FC : 6dpSnKMtttUUYzaRu1EB7Lu18PBRVHU3V7
blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:03:25 AM

Or wait for LTC to go up in price when it goes to mt gox and exchange directly.

Bitrated user: blastbob.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:45:54 AM

Any update on this? Has anyone used BTC e option to transfer to PayPal? Does it work, any issues? If yes, do I just need to input my PayPal ID under "purse" tab or is there anything else?

Thx

etbbtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:43:47 AM

BTC-E world wide solution

BTC: 19yz6H8tXVjYH8h1Kw5pboQnRtgEQzsqhQ
lcq225

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 10:29:07 AM

goto bitmit.net
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 10:37:44 AM

LTC->BTC->Coinbase->Bank Deposit
that translate to very low fees so you get the most bang for your coin

.2% trade fee->.01 withdraw fee->1% Coinbase fee + $.15 Bank transfer fee

Once bank account verified (2-3 days) then transfer happens within 3-4 days.  Easiest way to move crypto back to useless fiat on the planet....   minus localbitcoins or through friends/family.
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:26:40 AM

Hey guys,

what is the most simple and cheapest way to sell litecoins and transfer money either to your bank account or preferably Paypal.

Thx a lot

I'll pay you on Paypal if you send me LTC, but it'll have to be cheaper than market price.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:32:40 AM

BTC-E world wide solution

Have you used BTC-E transfer to Paypal option? They charge 6% fee but does this actually work?

naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:47:44 AM

I can buy some of them
whitefeather

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:45:44 PM

1. Sell your LTC for BTC-E in BTC-E, transfer your BTC back to MtGox and withdraw to your bank account.

Has anyone executed a MtGox withdrawal to bank account? Would you care to share your experience with respect to time (how long did you have to wait) and any additional verification steps demanded by MtGox related to your bank account and identity, for example? Thanks.
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:47:59 PM

Has anyone executed a MtGox withdrawal to bank account? Would you care to share your experience with respect to time (how long did you have to wait) and any additional verification steps demanded by MtGox related to your bank account and identity, for example? Thanks.

Every time I have tried, funds leave, confirm email, 2 days later funds are back at gox. Staying crypto for now.
Jakewell

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:53:00 PM

i think the only you need is your account name matching with the bank account owner name.

And, it usually takes around 5 days.. the fees now i think are more low than before.

Altought i heard that sometimes the sepa withdrawals can longer than the new system they have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: