Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bteex.com the worlds first bytecoin exchange goes live  (Read 3380 times)
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:26:05 PM

And in your opinion your 10k BTE is worth 10 BTC or more? Bahh, why am I wasting my time on scammers here? Going for a long walk, bye!

i have no idea what my bte is worth, maybe nothing. That's why i payed for the servers for ditto to build this exchange, so i could find out what its worth, only a market will tell us that.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Bytas

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:27:37 PM

And in your opinion your 10k BTE is worth 10 BTC or more? Bahh, why am I wasting my time on scammers here? Going for a long walk, bye!

Oh, so THAT is how you achieved your ignore button color in such a short period...
Get out of here, and take your big mouth with you.
Have fun walking. Tongue
Bytas

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:28:17 PM

Any updates on what happened with the site anon?
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:45:39 PM

Any updates on what happened with the site anon?

nope, i assume you are talking about this message "We're sorry, but something went wrong."

im sure ditto will take care of it before too long, he reads this thread

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 07:07:14 PM

Seems to be back up.

twelph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:30:47 PM

i have no idea what my bte is worth, maybe nothing. That's why i payed for the servers for ditto to build this exchange, so i could find out what its worth, only a market will tell us that.

Thanks for getting this set up. I was worried that Bytecoins would disappear completely because of Feathercoin!

Trustworthy Buyers: TTBit
Ditto

Activity: 330

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 04:26:21 AM

Pushed a temp fix for the precision errors, problem is mostly fixed and I will do the rest as soon as I get home. Until then, calculations might be a few satoshis off.
Bytas

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:31:10 PM

so: Sell orders are up, now we need some buy orders to prove that the site works and is reliable/safe.
Anyone interested in buying some?
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 12:21:37 AM

so: Sell orders are up, now we need some buy orders to prove that the site works and is reliable/safe.
Anyone interested in buying some?

yes pls pls even a trifle amount to see that it works. I will if no one else steps up but i really dont want to log onto my computer that has bitoins on it right now.

Ditto

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:11:51 AM

Walter Rothbard informed me of a bug in the trading system and I had to do a rollback and cancel all open orders.

It was a stupid mistake on my part and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:20:43 PM

Walter Rothbard informed me of a bug in the trading system and I had to do a rollback and cancel all open orders.

It was a stupid mistake on my part and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

"were sorry but something went wrong" message back up

Ditto

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 05:34:20 AM

"were sorry but something went wrong" message back up
Bitcoin daemon keeps crashing. I need to set up something like Monit.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 07:01:17 AM

Looking forward to trying your exchange when it's up & running Smiley

Any quotes for what the latest price has been?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Ditto

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 07:33:21 AM

Looking forward to trying your exchange when it's up & running Smiley

Any quotes for what the latest price has been?
It is up and running. The problem is I did a DB rollback yesterday and no one has put in any orders yet.
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 06:47:27 PM

Seems to be running well now.

Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 06:48:07 PM

Seems to be running well now.

did you make a successful trade? withdrawing the funds and everything?

sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 03:17:58 AM

Do you have an API for retrieving current bid/ask prices?  That is all I need to re-add Bytecoin to Coinchoose.
Bytas

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 09:28:13 AM

i tried a sale.

Some minor tweeks that need attention.
-When i place an order, the text in the green bar that shows up still uses the old rating system -> confusing!
-When my sale was done, i received 0.00009950000000000001 BTC. Please round that to 0,0000995 in the future. the 1 at the end makes no sense. I think this has something to do with the way you programmed the rates?
- Put the orders in the buy orderbook the other way around, so the order that will be filled first is at the top (like in other exchanges), right now it's at the bottom.

Furthermore: Exchange seems to work decently now.
One more feature you really need is a graph that depicts all done trades and the history in price. Wink Without that, people can't keep track of what is happening.
Ditto

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:01:47 PM

- Put the orders in the buy orderbook the other way around, so the order that will be filled first is at the top (like in other exchanges), right now it's at the bottom.
Done, and also pushed some bug fixes.

I will start working on an API and graph as soon as I have some time (working on another project atm).
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2013, 02:06:41 PM

Done, and also pushed some bug fixes.

I will start working on an API and graph as soon as I have some time (working on another project atm).

If you can do something quick and dirty on the API (just getting price info like https://bter.com/api/1/ticker/frc_btc) - that would be awesome so that I can get you on CoinChoose (and point some additional traffic).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: