Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:22:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal to Bitcoin exchange!  (Read 696 times)
CollectiveMediaServices (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie, but i would like to exchange paypal to bitcoins on a daily basis.
looking for a "partner" for long term partnership.
I'm willing to go first on members with higher rep than me. I would love to deal with a moderator or admin of this forum so he/she could confirm my deal to be legit.

I know i don't have any rep and I am new here and not trustworthy. But i want to do business and have no intention in scamming anyone.
If there could be anyway of proving my good intentions I am more than willing to do so.

All i ask is for the good people around here to give me a try and leave a vouch for me in this thread.

Thank you everybody for the attention.

PS: If you are willing to deal with me please pm me or leave a message here and i will contact you by myself.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

i can help you in this and for first some trade my rates are preev +25% and once we know each other we can discuses again on rates tell me if you want the deal

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:26:40 PM

I would do this if you are willing to have escrow hold the BTC for 181 days, my rates would vary based on amount

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:01:17 PM

I would do this if you are willing to have escrow hold the BTC for 181 days, my rates would vary based on amount
i can help you in this and for first some trade my rates are preev +25% and once we know each other we can discuses again on rates tell me if you want the deal

Add me on Skype: CollectiveMediaServices
We can discuss this in private.

I can't discuss here anything since that 360 sec thing is always blocking me :C
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

Add me on Skype: CollectiveMediaServices
We can discuss this in private.

I can't discuss here anything since that 360 sec thing is always blocking me :C

We traded 44 usd, the transasctions is reviewed by paypal.

I received transaction: http://imgur.com/a/fbN7o

Here is his bitcoin address: 1AEJUKZkaWoxra1FwSxnHva7Yb2B7unUmb , I want to be confirmed by him.

I will send 0.03160BTC or refund if the transaction is completed in 24h.

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:42:12 PM

Be careful. One of them above seems to be chain-vouching for similar newbie types offering PayPal.

Skype.. PM only.. Paypal.. red flags.

Only deal with this guy if he is prepared to have the bitcoins escrowed for 180 days, the time window allowing reversibility of Paypal funds.

coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

Be careful. One of them above seems to be chain-vouching for similar newbie types offering PayPal.

Only deal with this guy if he is prepared to have the bitcoins escrowed for 180 days, the time window allowing reversibility of Paypal funds.

I don't know if you're having a brain or not. He already told me the source of funds and I think I know how to trade. I created an invoice everything fine. There are chances of 40% for this trade to go through this.

Instead of spamming with non senses you can try to read a book or to masturbate Tongue

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:18:00 AM

Well, As described above, I have no issues with Discussing things here, but the 360 seconds block thing is annoying to do business. So for the ease of talk i invite everyone that is willing to try me to speak with me in skype or other chatsystem of choice so we can discuss the business in a few mins and not waste each others precious time for waiting on response on a forum.

And 180 days is way to long for me to do business on a daily basis lol. Who dafaq even does that? You pay now and wait 6 months to get BTC from someone? I think if you work that way there is even more chance that i get scammed. Grin

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:03:18 AM

Bump!!! Still looking for people to help me out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: